AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-05-22, 15:59   Link #1
Lummie

Popcorn Avatar

Quote:
A young boy, saddened and bitter, attempts to take his life. All goes as planned until a foreigner mysteriously appears...
Didn't see a thread for this so thought I'd make one. Anyone else who reads this? I like the art, the main characters in the story and it gives a law of ueki feeling.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 17:28   Link #2
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

I was extremely pleased by how the stereotypical cheerleader foreigner girl turns out to be one smart and snarky gal.

I was even more pleased at the twincest angle, albeit apparently "only" (?) from his side.

Unfortunately good little manga like these rarely last long, if experience is to go by.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 17:49   Link #3
ZODDGUTS

5 volumes so far for this series though, not bad. Shame the trans are slow for this series.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 10:47   Link #4
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Wow, a thread last updated approximately one year and eight days ago...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
I was extremely pleased by how the stereotypical cheerleader foreigner girl turns out to be one smart and snarky gal.

I was even more pleased at the twincest angle, albeit apparently "only" (?) from his side.

Unfortunately good little manga like these rarely last long, if experience is to go by.
Well...
Spoiler for you were right:

I attempted to do a translation project a year back all by myself, but unfortunately I lack the skill to go on as I encounter even more difficult words plus my understanding of Japanese grammar is quite limited at that time.

By the way, Japanzai has picked up where the last translated chapters left off, and I'm reading the latest now. Glad to know there's still translators who can bother enough. I bought the first two tankoubons, though so far I haven't brought myself to complete my collection...

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote