AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-29, 16:10   Link #1061
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
you're wrong,she died to protect shizuku;and shown she no only respect himari,but also the powerless girl such as rinko and class rep.
she don't have to ask forgiveness for anything.
Simmer down azziz, it was just an assumption of mine-v-;;, no need to omnipotent her up to the god level you think she has-v-;;. We won't know her real intention until the chapters get translated so relax.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 17:47   Link #1062
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
...orz

Seriously, the author managed to catch your attention guys, but in what kind of way... ;___;
Law of Equivalent Exchange...though it's not equivalent.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 20:34   Link #1063
going techno
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: north carolina
yuutos pissed in preview
__________________
When god gives you lemons find a new god
going techno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 21:00   Link #1064
going techno
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: north carolina
Spoiler for yuuto rage:
__________________
When god gives you lemons find a new god
going techno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 21:01   Link #1065
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by going techno View Post
Spoiler for yuuto rage:
If only that was a punch instead of a grab. That would've been another great Falcon Pawnch meme.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 21:08   Link #1066
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
C'mon, we dont want lots of Touma's roaming around do we
But
Spoiler:
__________________
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 21:13   Link #1067
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Well the raw manga are actually behind a month than the ones out in Japan already. That is what I heard, so maybe one of those guys in Japan on this website can check it up for us, if they got time. Though this Manga is light heart on killing so I doubt Kuesu is dead, if she does die you guys can rage on me for as long as you want. I want Kuesu to survive, though her being critical hit made Yuuto step up to fight for real.
ReaperxKingx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 21:13   Link #1068
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Finished reading up to chap 59...damn, so Yuuto kisses (or forced to kiss) 3 girls in 3 chapters and now, a girl dies. The heck???
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 21:39   Link #1069
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
If only that was a punch instead of a grab. That would've been another great Falcon Pawnch meme.
I like the Falcon Punch as much the as next person but when one goes into a wild rage, grabbing an enemies face and then slamming their head into the ground, I have to admit makes everything much more satisfying and brutal

Kinda always enjoyed when a pissed off character does that instead of simple punch, unless the punch is strong enough to slam enemies head into the ground.

Well I guess "pissed off character>enemies head slammed on the ground" then I'm happy enough no matter how that is done
__________________
Bonta Kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 00:37   Link #1070
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by going techno View Post
Spoiler for yuuto rage:
Ok, this could be good. Normally I prefer cute female enemies to become harem members eventually, but this bitch just (maybe)killed my favorite haremette, soooo:

1) Yuuto uses Light Ferry on her heart, making it explode from overworking

2) Yuuto crushes her head like a tin can

3) Himari cuts off her head while Yuuto immobilizes her

4) Shizuku cuts off her head while Yuuto immobilizes her

5) Yuuto breaks control over class rep, destroying Kyuubi mind in process

6) Yuuto Light Ferry's Kuesus dagger and cuts Kyuubi apart

7) Yuuto flat out beats her to death in a screaming rage

I'm a little angry, if you didn't notice
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 01:45   Link #1071
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Ok, this could be good. Normally I prefer cute female enemies to become harem members eventually, but this bitch just (maybe)killed my favorite haremette, soooo:

1) Yuuto uses Light Ferry on her heart, making it explode from overworking

2) Yuuto crushes her head like a tin can

3) Himari cuts off her head while Yuuto immobilizes her

4) Shizuku cuts off her head while Yuuto immobilizes her

5) Yuuto breaks control over class rep, destroying Kyuubi mind in process

6) Yuuto Light Ferry's Kuesus dagger and cuts Kyuubi apart

7) Yuuto flat out beats her to death in a screaming rage

I'm a little angry, if you didn't notice
I'm surprised you weren't more graphic^^;;. Yuuto pulls some Mortal Kombat fatality type shit and rips Tamamo's skeleton from her body and uses the hollow carcus as a flag on top of his house where it reads, this is the Amakawa Yuuto residence, Yokai who aren't mah bitches, WHERE YOU AT!? I GUT YOU MUHFUCKAS I FUCKIN GUT YOU!
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 03:20   Link #1072
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Ok, this could be good. Normally I prefer cute female enemies to become harem members eventually, but this bitch just (maybe)killed my...
Eh, it's not Shuten who did it?



*dammit* volumes are so damn freaking slow...where's 10....
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 10:59   Link #1073
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Eh, it's not Shuten who did it?



*dammit* volumes are so damn freaking slow...where's 10....
I'm assuming it was Kyuubi, because why would he attack the loli otherwise?

"Bastard, you killed my (girl)friend, I'll randomly crush some little girls head!
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 11:01   Link #1074
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I'm assuming it was Kyuubi, because why would he attack the loli otherwise?

"Bastard, you killed my (girl)friend, I'll randomly crush some little girls head!
Because she's on the opposing side and the nearest target?
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 11:28   Link #1075
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Because she's on the opposing side and the nearest target?
The I guess he's thinking more logically than I thought, since I figured he'd be trying to rip the (maybe)killer apart.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 11:35   Link #1076
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 25
Umm, I think it's because the one who did it to Kuesu, Shuten, was killed by Kuesu already so Yuuto can only rage at the one left alive...

I still think that the youkai are really weak compared to most series. There are like 5-6 onmyouji families left active and we never saw how the top families fight. The low ranking like Kuesu's and the hot girl with special eye and the glasses guy are from the bottom six families. It makes me wonder what could the top ranking onmyoujis be doing. I seriously doubt why they didn't kill the three great youkai for good instead of sealing them. Maybe they're afraid if the strong youkai are gone then their descendants would have no job.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 12:43   Link #1077
Dominic Night
Its time to Exist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Yeah, its said that 'Shuuten' did it. Find it (hypocitical?) that before Yuuto condemned shizuku for wanting revenge for her entire clan/village, she was going to do what he's doing now as in attack someone related but not the one who did it.

Yeah he has right because he lost one person while Shizuku lost everything .
Dominic Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 14:17   Link #1078
giorno
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I'm assuming it was Kyuubi, because why would he attack the loli otherwise?
one reason might be because
Spoiler:
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 17:45   Link #1079
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Night View Post
Yeah, its said that 'Shuuten' did it. Find it (hypocitical?) that before Yuuto condemned shizuku for wanting revenge for her entire clan/village, she was going to do what he's doing now as in attack someone related but not the one who did it.

Yeah he has right because he lost one person while Shizuku lost everything .
Well it is hypocritical but actually, I don't remember him condemning her for it....in fact I think he actually helped her get over it?
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 22:23   Link #1080
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Spoiler for Kuesu injury:
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, licensed, romance, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.