AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-30, 12:11   Link #21
HiddenMessage
Become my Slave?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Page 17 of the 9 Yin Manual
Age: 24
Isn't the perfect Susano'o form just the form with the Cloak? Itachi used it and Sasuke attempted to use it on Kakashi but failed.
HiddenMessage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 12:32   Link #22
ntherblast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenMessage View Post
Isn't the perfect Susano'o form just the form with the Cloak? Itachi used it and Sasuke attempted to use it on Kakashi but failed.
No it isn't because not everyones susanno looks the same and the author wouldn't have built it up to this point if it was shown already
ntherblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 12:41   Link #23
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
First people wanted to see more kages. But now they still aren't satisfied. What gives?
no matter what the complainers ask for, they will still complain when they get it. all the complainers who wanted to return to the naruto tobi fight will complain when the manga gets back to that fight too.
itachi-san314 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 12:51   Link #24
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindi89 View Post
It wouldn't be quite this epic. Madara wasn't nearly this powerful when he fought Hashirama.
Don't forget that Madara until now didn't use the perfect full form of his Susano, he was just playing with the kages, and because of that risky behavior he was sometimes forced to use rinnegan and wood powers.
And more importantly he doesn't have the kyuubi, imagine this fight with Madara standing on the kyuubi's head while it is shooting chakra balls like the one that nullified the chakra ball of 5 demons' combined chakra ball. The kages do not have the power to control the kyuubi, the 1st hokage was lucky to have it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ntherblast View Post
No it isn't because not everyones susanno looks the same and the author wouldn't have built it up to this point if it was shown already
Why not? Sasuke got to the point of building it up against Kakashi but then his eyes burned out. I guess the perfect form can be used if you have EMS, and we know Sasuke also has EMS, so he will use this perfect form later. We probably won't see much of this perfect susano, since Itachi is too "perfect" to not end Edo Tensei before Madara kills the kages, so it will be reserved for Sasuke to show us all the powers of this ultimate susano.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 13:21   Link #25
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Don't forget that Madara until now didn't use the perfect full form of his Susano, he was just playing with the kages, and because of that risky behavior he was sometimes forced to use rinnegan and wood powers.
And more importantly he doesn't have the kyuubi, imagine this fight with Madara standing on the kyuubi's head while it is shooting chakra balls like the one that nullified the chakra ball of 5 demons' combined chakra ball. The kages do not have the power to control the kyuubi, the 1st hokage was lucky to have it.
Bet you never thought you'd say chakra balls so much in one sentence :P
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 14:46   Link #26
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Don't forget that Madara until now didn't use the perfect full form of his Susano, he was just playing with the kages, and because of that risky behavior he was sometimes forced to use rinnegan and wood powers.
And more importantly he doesn't have the kyuubi, imagine this fight with Madara standing on the kyuubi's head while it is shooting chakra balls like the one that nullified the chakra ball of 5 demons' combined chakra ball. The kages do not have the power to control the kyuubi, the 1st hokage was lucky to have it.
And despite all you've said... he still wasn't this strong when he fought Harashima. That's the only point I'm making. What's yours?
__________________
Vindi89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 14:51   Link #27
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Don't forget that Madara until now didn't use the perfect full form of his Susano
but he didn't have rinnegan during his fight with hashirama. maybe perfect susano'o is an EMS tech, but that's not what madara's eyes are functioning as at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindi89 View Post
And despite all you've said... he still wasn't this strong when he fought Harashima. That's the only point I'm making. What's yours?
looks like your point was that the fight wouldn't be as epic, but Ero-Senn1n's point about the kyuubi not taking part is quite valid. just look how epic the tobi naruto fight was when naruto was controlling the kyuubi. so it's a toss up between rinnegan and mokuton vs kyuubi powers. could be an even amount of epicness
itachi-san314 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 15:25   Link #28
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
looks like your point was that the fight wouldn't be as epic,

No.. my point was Madara wasn't this strong when he fought Harashima. Please look back to the post I was quoting when this all began. Taking into context Mr. DJ's statement and the information we were presented with this chapter... I concluded he was in awe of Madara's strength and really wanted to see a fight between Madara and Harashima. Continuing forward.. Ero-Senn1n quoted me and made statements in regards to Madara's strength.

The epicness of the fight is really just my opinion I threw into the mix. I would never argue that point because its subjective.
__________________
Vindi89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 15:59   Link #29
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindi89 View Post
And despite all you've said... he still wasn't this strong when he fought Harashima. That's the only point I'm making. What's yours?
I thought you meant that his bragging is bullshit because him winning against the 5 kages is only because he now has rinnegan and wood power
My point was that he could have been even stronger than what he did show until now, since he didn't really use his strongest powers, obviously he can't use the kyuubi now, he is about to show the full power of EMS, and he didn't really use the 6 paths of the rinnegan either. We'll see in the next chapter but my guess is that the 6 kages will have be saved by Itachi. This point in the manga seems to be the point when the power level of the main characters goes above kage level, so i think this will be the last big fight for these kages, they will probably become simple cheerleaders for Naruto in the future because they just now reached their final limit of power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindi89 View Post
No.. my point was Madara wasn't this strong when he fought Harashima.
That's true of course, he didn't have rinnegan and wood power back then. But he had the 9 tails, but that doesn't count as much as his new powers. I thought your point was that the Madara who fought Hashirama would have lost against these 5 kages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Bet you never thought you'd say chakra balls so much in one sentence :P
Someone with a little girl avatar telling me about "balls", i'm not sure what should i answer to that

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2012-05-30 at 16:14.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 16:05   Link #30
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I thought you meant that his bragging is bullshit because him winning against the 5 kages is only because he now has rinnegan and wood power
Oh I think his bragging is bullshit, but not for those reasons. He forgot he got his ass kicked in what was probably the deciding battle of his life and now he's actually a zombie fighting. He's lost in his own power and forgot his roots (but he wouldn't be that classic villain archtype if he didn't).
__________________
Vindi89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 16:20   Link #31
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post

Someone with a little girl avatar telling me about "balls", i'm not sure what should i answer to that
Touché
(though, never dare call Anego a little girl again =.=)
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 16:49   Link #32
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
what chances do you think they'll end the manga after this arc? we have the full scale war going on with Madara going full speed. once this ends i dont see much atm to add to the manga than Naruto fighting Sasuke and becoming hokage. i dont mind it dragging on too much but theres always some limit to it. i do find this arc very intersting though the feeling i get from it is similar to them tying up loose ends of the story to possibly finishing the series in the near future.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 17:53   Link #33
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
what chances do you think they'll end the manga after this arc?
The manga is a money-making machine, and the author can feel quite good being so successful. So i think he should have a very good reason to motivate him finish it, like being bored of drawing/writing the same manga for more than a decade now, and he wants to make a new one. But even if he has a strong drive to make a new manga he most likely knows that he will be remembered for this one, there's not much chance he will be able to make something as successful as this. Another motivation can be if he is out of ideas for this manga and doesn't want to ruin it in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
once this ends i dont see much atm to add to the manga than Naruto fighting Sasuke and becoming hokage.
I think there's a lot going on, we see how the 9 demons see the new sage of 6 paths in Naruto, there's also the theme that he will be the savior of the world, also it was made clear that he will also save Sasuke. There's also the mystery of Tobi that should be properly handled instead of having just a short and lame revelatation in just one chapter. As for the hokage theme, this story went already beyond that when the world war began, now it's the whole ninja world in the story and in that there's a lot more potential of having new chapters and new arcs. There are some minor revelations like recently Kabuto revealing that there are legendary 3 places where people can become sages, and we have seen only 2 of these. The flashback of the kyuubi about the sage, that's another story that must be told because it's about the main character if he will be the new sage. Then we see that apparently Sasuke is not strong enough to fight a Naruto who is both a sage and became friends with the 9-tails, for which i guess there should be some sort of powerup for Sasuke. Maybe the rinnegan or the 3rd kind sage mode or maybe just the perfect susano that Madara will show in the next chapter. I'm still interested in the manga and i think the author can make a good end to it if he doesn't rush it and takes his time to make it in the next 1-2 years. Also i wouldn't mind if after the whole dramatic story part finishes there would be some funny chapters, like Sasuke and Naruto taking the chuunin exams, or having a timeskip and see their children taking the chuunin exams, etc. Some fun final episodes/chapters like DBZ had, nothing too serious and not too long, and definitely not as lame as the anime team would do it
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 18:34   Link #34
Goshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somehwre between this world and the next
Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
First thing I thought when I saw the giant white box was KETSU!

Sasuke did not react badly when Itachi mentioned Naruto's name, so that means he hates konoha more then naruto right?

I'm hoping that they will come into an understanding when Naruto agrees with him that Konoha needs to be destroyed, but not physically, he will tell sasuke to believe in him for when he becomes hokage will destroy the old konoha(system) and build a new one. since it is Naruto we are talking about maybe he will destroy the whole ninja world(system) and rebuild a new one through Will-Of-Fire no Jutsu of course.

Also it seems that all that was needed in the end,was Sharingan Genjutsu to learn how to the seal to stop edo tensei, my question is: is it Itachi that will do the seal or will he have Kabuto do it? Either way that means that Edo Tensai's Weakness is Genjutsu(really high level of course), the only reason that Kabuto thought his Jutsu was undefeatable was because he was counting on his invulnerability to Genjutsu. Which brings the other question, does Tobi/Madara know izanami as well, if so he never considered Kabuto a threat?

one more thing, the translation i read: "Onooki you little shit" caught me completely off guard, lmao guess madara is really much older than them after all
__________________


"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 18:57   Link #35
solidguy
I'm not a tumor
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the dreams of beautiful women
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
but he didn't have rinnegan during his fight with hashirama. maybe perfect susano'o is an EMS tech, but that's not what madara's eyes are functioning as at the moment.
He has been using sharingan techniques with his rinnengan. There is nothing to suggest that this perfect form is different from Itachi's with the totsuka sword and yata mirror.
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 19:07   Link #36
Valky
Nightwalker
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Sasuke: "Nii-san, I can't believe his Susano'o has feet!"

Itachi: "Unfortunately, Sasuke, we can't reach his level..."

Sasuke: "BUT YOU WERE PERFECT!!"
I'll milk this joke dry until there is naught but dust.
lololol.

Kinda gross to see a dude with bro-con .. leave the bro-con to cute imoutos for god's sake!
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 19:22   Link #37
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
The manga is a money-making machine, and the author can feel quite good being so successful. So i think he should have a very good reason to motivate him finish it, like being bored of drawing/writing the same manga for more than a decade now, and he wants to make a new one. But even if he has a strong drive to make a new manga he most likely knows that he will be remembered for this one, there's not much chance he will be able to make something as successful as this. Another motivation can be if he is out of ideas for this manga and doesn't want to ruin it in the end.


I think there's a lot going on, we see how the 9 demons see the new sage of 6 paths in Naruto, there's also the theme that he will be the savior of the world, also it was made clear that he will also save Sasuke. There's also the mystery of Tobi that should be properly handled instead of having just a short and lame revelatation in just one chapter. As for the hokage theme, this story went already beyond that when the world war began, now it's the whole ninja world in the story and in that there's a lot more potential of having new chapters and new arcs. There are some minor revelations like recently Kabuto revealing that there are legendary 3 places where people can become sages, and we have seen only 2 of these. The flashback of the kyuubi about the sage, that's another story that must be told because it's about the main character if he will be the new sage. Then we see that apparently Sasuke is not strong enough to fight a Naruto who is both a sage and became friends with the 9-tails, for which i guess there should be some sort of powerup for Sasuke. Maybe the rinnegan or the 3rd kind sage mode or maybe just the perfect susano that Madara will show in the next chapter. I'm still interested in the manga and i think the author can make a good end to it if he doesn't rush it and takes his time to make it in the next 1-2 years. Also i wouldn't mind if after the whole dramatic story part finishes there would be some funny chapters, like Sasuke and Naruto taking the chuunin exams, or having a timeskip and see their children taking the chuunin exams, etc. Some fun final episodes/chapters like DBZ had, nothing too serious and not too long, and definitely not as lame as the anime team would do it
thats quite true. Bleach is still ongoing after a few speed bumps. as long as the arcs hold my attention im willing to continue reading.

i dont mind much if good series end in principle, though my absolute favorites might be an issue of withdrawal should it ever be. im more for the complete end of series where they're not too rushed nor drawn out. im happy aslong as they tie up aly loose ends than leave mysteries unanswered.

those back stories on Kyuubi and the sage of 6 paths would be desirable to read. i can accept 1-3 years for the author to publish such chapters. i dont mind some semi serious ending chapters though the anime fillers have made me dislike such stories to an extent.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 19:27   Link #38
Eragon
I got you babe.
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Shopping Mall
Age: 21
Bleach has become quite a laughing stock these days >_>. Just check out the latest chapter thread or the one before that and most of the comments are sarcastic - can't blame the readers though. Kubo's practically destroyed any respect Bleach had after starting the final arc.

Although I can't see something like that happening with Naruto since it still has a main plot.
__________________
Signature courtesy of rikikai
Eragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 19:37   Link #39
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At your house fixing A/C
Yay, no more zombies... soon
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 20:20   Link #40
octaviahawk
Wingedmercury
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Oonoki old man is the coolest character in this chapter, hands down.
Pretty freakin much

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Yay, no more zombies... soon
aw, I kinda liked the zombies...


Does anyone else think Itachi totally trolled Sasuke?

Itachi: Help me fight Kabuto and I'll tell you all my deep dark secrets.
Sasuke: Sweet.

later...

Itachi: Well, fight's over. Looks like I'll end Edo Tensei now...
Sasuke: BUT ITACHI YOU RUINED MY LIFE AND YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO have a nice long chat with me over tea about--
Itachi: I promised nothing. Go cry to Naruto.
Sasuke: *sob*

T-T
__________________
octaviahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.