AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-30, 18:12   Link #22521
XxSleepyxX
Learner
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: HONEY~
What I've always enjoyed about long serializations. The artwork growth. It just keeps getting better and better with time. The artwork for Rosario is so good now it'll probably even give Hentai-Mangas a run for its money. I hope Outer Moka doesn't completely vanish... it's a waste. Maybe they should split! Into separate forms! Wouldn't that be awesome?
__________________
XxSleepyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 18:23   Link #22522
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
in case no one has seen it yet



cover for volume 11
That cover is SPLOOGE worthy. Very nice
__________________
Sinestra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 18:31   Link #22523
GrimJack
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
! Wouldn't that be awesome?
No!!

To me the ultimate ending would be moka going back to the way she was before the Rosario where she showed qualities of both her halves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
That cover is SPLOOGE worthy. Very nice
while I like the cover very much, to me she looks just a little too young
__________________
GrimJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 18:34   Link #22524
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Eh.. I don't find her attractive in the least, whys that? Oh yea! BECAUSE SHE'S SHIT ON THE INSIDE!
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 18:37   Link #22525
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Im actually not even talking about her just the art in general its very nicely done.
__________________
Sinestra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 18:42   Link #22526
GrimJack
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Im actually not even talking about her just the art in general its very nicely done.
I have really liked Ikeda's stylistic theme for the entire second season, all of his covers make me want to print them out and frame them.

so far I have only done that with some of his colour pages though lol
__________________
GrimJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 18:58   Link #22527
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Eh.. I don't find her attractive in the least, whys that? Oh yea! BECAUSE SHE'S SHIT ON THE INSIDE!
I have to second this opinion. She would be attractive, except that her being an absolute power-hungry bitch is a total boner-killer
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 22:09   Link #22528
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
-_-
I have to...

Her name's Gyokuro.
She is loco.
I said, "OH NO~"

~*~

So a Mother-Daughter cover next? Or a Moka/Tsukune cover...
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 22:59   Link #22529
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
-_-

So a Mother-Daughter cover next? Or a Moka/Tsukune cover...
I would say that it depends on the events of the next few chapters, if they are going to mostly concentrate on the fight between Moka + Tsukune vs Akua, then I could see Moka and Tsukune being put on the cover.

If Akasha is going to be revived in someway in the next few chapters then, I believe it would rise the chances of Akasha and Moka being put on the cover of the next volume.

Anyway the fact that Gyokuro got on the cover, drastically rises her chances of surviving the events of the current arc, and since Akua got on the cover of volume 8, she might be able to survive the events of the current arc as well.

After all, logically thinking you don't put a character on the cover, just to write her out of the story a few chapters after that volume of the manga has been released.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 09:11   Link #22530
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Nice cover, Gyokuro is one sexy hot villian. GyokuroXTsukune anyone?
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 09:58   Link #22531
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Chris38@ unfortunately this is the case. Sigh and i that was hoping to see both Akua and Gyokuro reap what they sow.Anyway i agree with you about Tsukune x Moka cover (if happen is because of what you say).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Nice cover, Gyokuro is one sexy hot villian. GyokuroXTsukune anyone?
You know? At time I really wonder why people want soo much evil character with the Main guy /good guy even if make zero sense.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 11:07   Link #22532
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
You know? At time I really wonder why people want soo much evil character with the Main guy /good guy even if make zero sense.
Because the very idea is awesome, now matter how messed up it may seem to people or how much it doesn't really make any sense, this would make for a twisted/exciting fanfic, besides to be honest I can imagine Gyokuro doing something very seductive to Tsukune with evil intents.

I've thought up a really cool image for the next volume cover, have like one half of the cover with Tsukune in his vampire form, and the the other half of the cover with Alucard or like have Tsukune in his vampire form and Alucard in the background, kinda like the ominous visage in chapter 52.

Hmm, what do yall think of an idea like that? Personally I thought it would be pretty cool.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 15:05   Link #22533
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Michigan, USA
Do it, Shinso.
__________________
Redeyes260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 15:49   Link #22534
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeyes260 View Post
Do it, Shinso.
LMAO, I'll leave that task to the fanfic experts, I don't know how to write fanfics.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 16:05   Link #22535
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Mrrr, Usually I'm good with that...if the bad girl/good guy are on the same lvl more or less. To me, Gyokuro could just steamroll Tsukune any day of the week for eternity. At least, in my book, Akuha can be influnced to a lighter side - Gyokuro's been evil for too long to be redeemable in my book. Gyokuro is NOT on the same level as Akuha. My brain can handle Akuha/Tsukune. I get BSOD if I try to compute Gyokuro/Tsukune...

...okay, okay, the real reason I feel she's too far gone is because she opposed Akasha, of all people...that sealed her fate for me... >.>

__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 16:08   Link #22536
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Mrrr, Usually I'm good with that...if the bad girl/good guy are on the same lvl more or less. To me, Gyokuro could just steamroll Tsukune any day of the week for eternity. At least, in my book, Akuha can be influnced to a lighter side - Gyokuro's been evil for too long to be redeemable in my book. Gyokuro is NOT on the same level as Akuha. My brain can handle Akuha/Tsukune. I get BSOD if I try to compute Gyokuro/Tsukune...

...okay, okay, the real reason I feel she's too far gone is because she opposed Akasha, of all people...that sealed her fate for me... >.>

what makes you think any of the cast is at Tsukune's max level?
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 16:19   Link #22537
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Michigan, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
LMAO, I'll leave that task to the fanfic experts, I don't know how to write fanfics.

Could ask Ou-Rex at Fanfictions to make one xD.. Or Tempest can. I can write stories myself but i'm tied between writing a gory horror story, a zombie story, and NSFW stories for people who keep complaining for me to write.
__________________
Redeyes260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 09:26   Link #22538
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
I don't see any raws yet, I guess we will have to wait a little longer.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 21:51   Link #22539
sapper
harem dimension god
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: harem world
I. Want. A. Season. 3
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 22:36   Link #22540
GrrDraxin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Empire of Lolitannia (as Ambassador)
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Not gonna happen. At least not by the same studio (hopefully), and certainly not while the economy is so uncertain as it is now.
__________________
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.