AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-06-02, 18:12   Link #1041
thewingedone
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Edmonton
Crap I really want to read what the LN says about the meeting with Nene. BTW, she is a member the harem right?
__________________
Sousuke Sagara: [to a mass of hysterical students] What are you people crying for?
Kaname Chidori: Quiet, you! We're all busy reflecting on the human conscience right now. You just stay over there and die
thewingedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 18:21   Link #1042
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
The Night King turned her from a girl into a woman, which explains her irregular powers and large boobs
Yeah. As a masou shoujo, she kept her height. Though since she got along with someone from the Underworld, her boobs grew.

Yeah, makes perfect sense.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 18:27   Link #1043
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Yeah. As a masou shoujo, she kept her height. Though since she got along with someone from the Underworld, her boobs grew.

Yeah, makes perfect sense.
how does that make sense? How does being from or with someone from the underworld make a person's boobs grow? If that were the case then wouldn't Eu have boobs at least as big as Yuki's?
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 18:46   Link #1044
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
how does that make sense? How does being from or with someone from the underworld make a person's boobs grow? If that were the case then wouldn't Eu have boobs at least as big as Yuki's?
She wears suppressing armor
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 18:55   Link #1045
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York, USA
^that's to suppress her mana not her body, but that could happen(this is KWZDK?). Sorry but I need to read Eu, Nene or Kyoko say this as fact before I believe it. Even if this is for fun, I am a skeptic.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 19:04   Link #1046
Log
#YOLOSWAG
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: a icy hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
^ that's to suppress her mana not her body. Sorry but I need to read Eu, Nene or Kyoko say this as fact before I believe it.
You do realize that Kira and Xfire are joking around right?
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 19:10   Link #1047
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
You do realize that Kira and Xfire are joking around right?
yeah, that's why I said "for fun". But I've also grown a little bored with everything now so I'll stop(I love busting chops). However, it's funny how everyone has been talking about the female characters's chest sizes since I posted those pics yesterday. I guess everyone must be bored until we get new info on the Ln or anime. Or they just love to talk about boobs. Anyway, who thinks that they'll mess up the final episode/battle of the season? I would give a fortune to see the battle with Chris translated from the Ln.

@KiRa you didn't answer my question earlier about Eu's jealousy moment. Was it the Part with Saras's concert or barging in on Ayumu at Nene's place.

edit: wonder what happened to runset? I had a question or two about vol 10

Last edited by Welsh_Dragon; 2012-06-02 at 19:24.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 19:22   Link #1048
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
^that's to suppress her mana not her body, but that could happen(this is KWZDK?). Sorry but I need to read Eu, Nene or Kyoko say this as fact before I believe it. Even if this is for fun, I am a skeptic.
How about this?

-Normal girls have normal chest.
-Masou Shoujos are flat
-Vampire Ninjas' are rather big.

Exceptions:
-Anderson: He's a guy.
-Kyouko: The King of the Night took her to many places. Probably in the underworld too. The King of the Night's magic powers gradually affected Kyouko, making her hest grow large. However, being a Masou Shoujo at the same time affected her both physically (height) and mentally (personality).
-Eu: Eucliwood's magic powers are restrained. That's why they (magic powers) can't make her chest grow larger. Plus, if she wears the armour in permanence, the vitamins and others won't get to her boobs because the armor's attached tightly.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 19:28   Link #1049
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
How about this?

-Normal girls have normal chest.
-Masou Shoujos are flat
-Vampire Ninjas' are rather big.

Exceptions:
-Anderson: He's a guy.
-Kyouko: The King of the Night took her to many places. Probably in the underworld too. The King of the Night's magic powers gradually affected Kyouko, making her hest grow large. However, being a Masou Shoujo at the same time affected her both physically (height) and mentally (personality).
-Eu: Eucliwood's magic powers are restrained. That's why they (magic powers) can't make her chest grow larger. Plus, if she wears the armour in permanence, the vitamins and others won't get to her boobs because the armor's attached tightly.
Those nutrients go to her brain seeing as how she can understand all those complex theories Haruna presents from time to time. In terms of her mana it's like how it is mentioned in High School DxD that female devils can use magic to alter their appearance, but it is not possible for Eu as she wears that armor all the time. On a side note is Anderson a well liked/popular character in the LN? Because sometimes I feel that he is just in there for the sake of being there.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 20:04   Link #1050
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mexico
Age: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
-Eu: Eucliwood's magic powers are restrained. That's why they (magic powers) can't make her chest grow larger. Plus, if she wears the armour in permanence, the vitamins and others won't get to her boobs because the armor's attached tightly.
I demand fanart of it or didn't happen
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 22:11   Link #1051
Nightmare637
Who knows?
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Peters,MO
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
was it during the moment with Saras at the end of her concert or was it when she, Sera and Haruna went to Nene's house to inquire about what Haruna saw with Ayumu and Nene? Also they can't do any christmas stuff because school festivals are done in november and, in theory, only a few days to a week have passed since Chris exposed herself to Ayumu and the others. However it is possible for that in the 11th episode as that is practically an ova, but they will probably send Ayumu & company back to the pool like the they did in the PV of this season.
They already had a pool OVA it was done as episode 0 of Kore wa of the dead. and i'd like a christmas thing and don't forget that big announcement that happens after episode 10 for all we know this seaon could be lengthened (in a sense).

and how did eu get jealos and when? I'd really like to hear it.

but she did get jealos in the Kings game(twice to be exact)

and as for underworld and breast size just think about succuboses(I know i spelled it wrong)
__________________
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." --George Patton
Nightmare637 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 22:15   Link #1052
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
@Mura these are the only two pics with Nene from the ln
Spoiler for nene:


@Xaturas The image I posted earlier was most likely fan art. Also I thought that Nene was supposed to have the biggest pair of all the girls, slightly bigger than Sera. As for the anime they sometimes make things bigger than in the light novels and manga for fan service.

edit: based on the pics in this post, Ayumu is a lucky bastard!
Three. You forgot about the cover art:

Spoiler for vol 7:
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 22:30   Link #1053
Nightmare637
Who knows?
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Peters,MO
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Three. You forgot about the cover art:

Spoiler for vol 7:
Thats the same pic so three including this
Spoiler for Nene:
__________________
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." --George Patton
Nightmare637 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 23:05   Link #1054
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare637 View Post
They already had a pool OVA it was done as episode 0 of Kore wa of the dead. and i'd like a christmas thing and don't forget that big announcement that happens after episode 10 for all we know this seaon could be lengthened (in a sense).

and how did eu get jealos and when? I'd really like to hear it.

but she did get jealos in the Kings game(twice to be exact)

and as for underworld and breast size just think about succuboses(I know i spelled it wrong)
They did? I'm talking about the one were the girls were wearing cat ears and when Ayumu caused Sera's Bikini top to come off. The one they showed in this PV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3-9LSjOM1k

From everything that I know and heard episode 11 is supposed to be the last one for this season. Although I do hope it gets lengthened so they can give us more moments of jealousy from all the girls. Also Succubi are demons not megalo. And yes Eu certainly did get jealous and gave Ayumu a hard time and glare for it. One for her order when she was king and the other for the masked guy's order. Even Sera, Haruna and Yuki got upset. It was funny how Yuki kept going "it's a game, it's a game". Both her and Haruna had painful looks when Kyoko was going to Kiss him. I watched that episode at least 6 times because of all those moments.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 23:15   Link #1055
Nightmare637
Who knows?
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Peters,MO
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
They did? I'm talking about the one were the girls were wearing cat ears and when Ayumu caused Sera's Bikini top to come off. The one they showed in this PV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3-9LSjOM1k

From everything that I know and heard episode 11 is supposed to be the last one for this season. Although I do hope it gets lengthened so they can give us more moments of jealousy from all the girls. Also Succubi are demons not megalo. And yes Eu certainly did get jealous and gave Ayumu a hard time and glare for it. One for her order when she was king and the other for the masked guy's order. Even Sera, Haruna and Yuki got upset. It was funny how Yuki kept going "it's a game, it's a game". Both her and Haruna had painful looks when Kyoko was going to Kiss him. I watched that episode at least 6 times because of all those moments.
yes thats episode zero of season 2, yhe beach epi for season 1 was the huge concert.
http://anilinkz.com/kore-wa-zombie-d...va-2-episode-0It's a multi story epi with a pool scene, Eu's birthday, and maybe another but i don't remember what it may have been.

and i was thinking underworld=Succubi as an example not to be literal or anything and sense megalo somewhat represent demons.

and yes epi 11 is the last one but i'm holding off on that until the important announcement from the main site after epi 10 airs.
__________________
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." --George Patton
Nightmare637 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 23:36   Link #1056
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare637 View Post
yes thats episode zero of season 2, yhe beach epi for season 1 was the huge concert.
http://anilinkz.com/kore-wa-zombie-d...va-2-episode-0It's a multi story epi with a pool scene, Eu's birthday, and maybe another but i don't remember what it may have been.

and i was thinking underworld=Succubi as an example not to be literal or anything and sense megalo somewhat represent demons.

and yes epi 11 is the last one but i'm holding off on that until the important announcement from the main site after epi 10 airs.
Thanks for the info and link. I didn't know that. What was your opinion of episode 9?
I still have trouble understanding the reasoning behind the Megalo system. Why animals and not horrifying monsters. Not to mention that all the megalo are perverted.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 23:46   Link #1057
Nightmare637
Who knows?
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Peters,MO
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
Thanks for the info and link. I didn't know that. What was your opinion of episode 9?
Don't mention it

my opinion on epi 9 is...

I liked the development with sares as it showed that shes basically already sees them as a couple and that indirect kiss i guess going by her culture would be like a marriage proposal.

I liked how it seemed that all the girls were somewhat pissed after hearing what haruna said(eu diden't really show it so i'm just guessing with her) haruna balledlike a baby, and Sera slaed him(which if she diden't have some feelings for him she shoulden't care if he gets with a girl)

and overall it showed that all the girls care for him after nenes comment to him near the end before he ran to the concert.

we got some of eus backstory, the origin of the king of night, and that nene and chris are drinking buddies(and i think they're planning something for ayumu since they're conversation went in his direction)

so it wasen't a bad episode in my opinion since we got a lot of info on the world, some backstory, forshadowing, and development with the girls.

as for megalo, i think they were specifically created as soldiers to fight mahou shoujo, sense mahou shoujo are all girls perverted abilities and tendencies would be very effective(Issei can vouch for that)

as to why there animals maybe its just the authors personal preferance or the megalo were once animals themselves but we'de need more info to make that assumption.

so what are your thoughts Welsh?
__________________
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." --George Patton
Nightmare637 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 00:12   Link #1058
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
The Night King turned her from a girl into a woman, which explains her irregular powers and large boobs
Is this fact? (I am very serious)
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 00:18   Link #1059
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare637 View Post
Don't mention it

my opinion on epi 9 is...

I liked the development with sares as it showed that shes basically already sees them as a couple and that indirect kiss i guess going by her culture would be like a marriage proposal.

I liked how it seemed that all the girls were somewhat pissed after hearing what haruna said(eu diden't really show it so i'm just guessing with her) haruna balledlike a baby, and Sera slaed him(which if she diden't have some feelings for him she shoulden't care if he gets with a girl)

and overall it showed that all the girls care for him after nenes comment to him near the end before he ran to the concert.

we got some of eus backstory, the origin of the king of night, and that nene and chris are drinking buddies(and i think they're planning something for ayumu since they're conversation went in his direction)

so it wasen't a bad episode in my opinion since we got a lot of info on the world, some backstory, forshadowing, and development with the girls.

as for megalo, i think they were specifically created as soldiers to fight mahou shoujo, sense mahou shoujo are all girls perverted abilities and tendencies would be very effective(Issei can vouch for that)

as to why there animals maybe its just the authors personal preferance or the megalo were once animals themselves but we'de need more info to make that assumption.

so what are your thoughts Welsh?
I agree with you on that. It was nice to see Eu's back story. It was kind of bittersweet. I still find it hard to believe that the kind of the knight used to be like that considering how much trouble and pain he caused Eu in the first season. Nene actually seemed different between the story and the present. I hope they give a little more of Eu's back story and introduce the other members of the seventh abyss. The funniest part of that episode was the whole "oh no, Ayumu has climbed the stairs to adulthood!" followed by Sera slaying him. It was also funny that Ayumu tried to catch the blade but failed. As for the indirect kiss I assume that's why Saras claims to be his fiance when Nene asked everyone about their relationship with him(LN only). As for the megalo, I think Eu explained that they used the souls of people who die and go to the underworld to create them. And if a masou shojo kills a megalo the soul is destroyed as well. I think she also said that if Ayumu's soul went to the underworld, before she resurrected him, he would have been turned into a pig megalo.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 00:30   Link #1060
Nightmare637
Who knows?
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Peters,MO
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
I agree with you on that. It was nice to see Eu's back story. It was kind of bittersweet. I still find it hard to believe that the kind of the knight used to be like that considering how much trouble and pain he caused Eu in the first season. Nene actually seemed different between the story and the present. I hope they give a little more of Eu's back story and introduce the other members of the seventh abyss. The funniest part of that episode was the whole "oh no, Ayumu has climbed the stairs to adulthood!" followed by Sera slaying him. It was also funny that Ayumu tried to catch the blade but failed. As for the indirect kiss I assume that's why Saras claims to be his fiance when Nene asked everyone about their relationship with him(LN only). As for the megalo, I think Eu explained that they used the souls of people who die and go to the underworld to create them. And if a masou shojo kills a megalo the soul is destroyed as well. I think she also said that if Ayumu's soul went to the underworld, before she resurrected him, he would have been turned into a pig megalo.
Yeah that was really funny how he tried to catch the blade

and more backstory on eu would be great but i'd also like some backstory into the vampire ninja, like what they're involvement in the war may have been.

and that scene from the LN is it translated or spoiled somewhere in this thread? I'd really like to read that.

and from what you say about megalo, another theory is that the souls are stripped down to their most primal desires(are animalistic side to procreate with a perverted spin of that idea) and since they go buy a more primal instinct that could be why they turn into animals.

what i wonder is why there in school uniforms is there some special reason for that
__________________
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." --George Patton
Nightmare637 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ayumu`s ass, gender bender, harem, occult, romance, shounen, zombie

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.