AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: She has your ideal looks and personalities. But it's turn you off because she is...
Ex-yakuza/ mercenaries/ terrorists 2 2.78%
Covered with scars or burnt marks 2 2.78%
Hermaphrodite 32 44.44%
Your blood sibling 17 23.61%
Your childhood mother-figure (aunt, grade school teachers) 2 2.78%
Your parent's secret illegitimate child 0 0%
Multi-personalities (none is so crazy through) 1 1.39%
Your best friends/ brothers' teen daughters 1 1.39%
Your students/ adopted daughter 0 0%
Others (CC skeptics, Walmart shoppers, etc) =D 15 20.83%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-06-03, 02:36   Link #41
rea.sanka
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Hermaphrodite
rea.sanka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 11:20   Link #42
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by rea.sanka View Post
Hermaphrodite
This option really is dominating the poll.... and I didn't expect that when i put it in.

I thought ex-terrorists will immediately got lots of hatred votes, hence have to add yakuza/ mercenaries in. But it seemed AS community is far from being prejudiced.
__________________
risingstar3110 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 11:34   Link #43
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
This option really is dominating the poll.... and I didn't expect that when i put it in.
Bro, if my girlfriend points something at me other than her fingers, I could have run naked on the streets screeming.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 11:42   Link #44
TurkeyPotPie
fushigi ojisan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
In no particular order:

Single mom
Divorced
American

Any one is bad enough, but the combination of those three equals kryptonite.
TurkeyPotPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 11:43   Link #45
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Spending Christmas With Clara and Alice
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
I chose other because I can't really decided, but I do hate going clothes shopping with women, why do they need to look at the same dress or shoes in one store for so long. It's really boring and irritable.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 11:55   Link #46
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Age: 26
Ex-yakuza/terrorist/mercenary would only make her more interesting. And most people don't hold background against someone. (Also, consider that in real life, these kind of people have no problem finding lovers).

Now if they were still in the business, or were unrepentant about any of their crimes, I might be more hesitant.
DonQuigleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 12:01   Link #47
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Why not? It's quite significant D=

I means the child of someone who will break (or 'broke') your family up, who is also your sibling, and whom you earlier found romantically attracted with.... Isn't that totally a mixed feeling?

Edit: on incest. I don't mind a good incest story. But to me, real life incest is totally different thing. Expecting some hot romantic toothbrushing session with your sister, is like expecting real horse have horn, wings and farting rainbows our of their bottom. They are two different species if ever existed
If you don't remove incest from the poll list, I'll burn you alive.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 12:24   Link #48
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
If you don't remove incest from the poll list, I'll burn you alive.
Again, stop denying yourself, Otouto.

*Hugs SaintessHeart tightly*
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 15:08   Link #49
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 26
Sooo...doesn't anyone mind dating their students? Would be super-awkward in class, not to mention you could get fired if people found out.
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 15:44   Link #50
NightbatŪ
Deadpan Snarker
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Neverlands
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Bro, if my girlfriend points something at me other than her fingers, I could have run naked on the streets screeming.
So I take it your GF had her nipples removed?

__________________
NightbatŪ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 16:04   Link #51
Solafighter
Hige
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: God only knows
Only had to up to the third option. Thaaaaats it.
__________________
Solafighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 16:31   Link #52
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mexico
Age: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightbatŪ View Post
So I take it your GF had her nipples removed?
Maybe even the clit -_-
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 02:42   Link #53
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NSW, Australia
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Again, stop denying yourself, Otouto.

*Hugs SaintessHeart tightly*
Ahaha...

I don't think he enjoys it that much, ma'am... ^^;
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 08:22   Link #54
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mexico
Age: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
Ahaha...

I don't think he enjoys it that much, ma'am... ^^;
Shhh, wait for the stockholm syndrome to kick in.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 08:48   Link #55
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 26
I don't know why you fools are voting for Hermaphrodite, and that is absolutely a small issue because it can be treated with hormone therapy and reconstruction surgery.

Think about it, blood sibling incest contributes to :

1. Dysgenics - the increased probability of dysfunctional mutation and genetic problems due to recessive gene selection being increased due to the reduced gene-type availability pool.

2. Moral hazard - if everyone could marry and shack with their own sister, what about the other girls out there? I agree that living together results in better understanding of each other and therefore a more "peaceful" marriage, but what about the members of the marriage? Don't they need to know more about the people outside of their family and in society?

3. Social unacceptability - It would be pandemonium if incest is legalised. What about the young children out there? If they grow up into thinking that shacking training is available in the next room of their house, won't they get used to it? And what about the younger brothers who see their older sisters as symbols of respect? And if the older sister abuses the younger brother into submission, wouldn't there be a death of masculinity?

The only thing that is worse than incest with regards to pairings is yaoi, though both are almost on equal terms on the bad rating. I would appreciate if you people would reconsider the societal consequences; vote against incest.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 08:56   Link #56
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
I don't see obese or super fat on the list, unless you meant that to be filed under Walmart Shopper. I went with Others.

Endless "This poll is deeply flawed" Soul
What Endless says "times 10" ..... I'd be scribbling comments all over the margins of this poll before handing it in.
__________________
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 08:57   Link #57
Chandela
Straight Chillin
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Somewhere nice and quiet.
Send a message via Skype™ to Chandela
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I don't know why you fools are voting for Hermaphrodite, and that is absolutely a small issue because it can be treated with hormone therapy and reconstruction surgery.

Think about it, blood sibling incest contributes to :

1. Dysgenics - the increased probability of dysfunctional mutation and genetic problems due to recessive gene selection being increased due to the reduced gene-type availability pool.

2. Moral hazard - if everyone could marry and shack with their own sister, what about the other girls out there? I agree that living together results in better understanding of each other and therefore a more "peaceful" marriage, but what about the members of the marriage? Don't they need to know more about the people outside of their family and in society?

3. Social unacceptability - It would be pandemonium if incest is legalised. What about the young children out there? If they grow up into thinking that shacking training is available in the next room of their house, won't they get used to it? And what about the younger brothers who see their older sisters as symbols of respect? And if the older sister abuses the younger brother into submission, wouldn't there be a death of masculinity?

The only thing that is worse than incest with regards to pairings is yaoi, though both are almost on equal terms on the bad rating. I would appreciate if you people would reconsider the societal consequences; vote against incest.
Its interesting to see someone bring up this point and in all actuality I'm surprised someone didn't mention it earlier. Especially the social unacceptability point, which in my opinion would be hell to live through if others found out about the incest relationship. Congrats bro, I tip my hat to you.

Although I do see where other people come from in terms of choosing hermaphrodite but it still doesn't sit right with me. I'll side with the people who say this is flawed, I think it's easiest that way. Also, I LOL'D really hard at the "Walmart shoppers" choice. That seems a little ridiculous if you ask me. Just throwing that out there
Chandela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 13:23   Link #58
NightbatŪ
Deadpan Snarker
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Neverlands
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandela View Post
Especially the social unacceptability point

Forget the sheep that are society, it wasn't long ago being black or homosexual was also 'Socially unacceptable"
(in some parts of the world it still is)
The level of "social acceptability" says nothing when it comes to children being raised in daycare centers and schools and learn no concept of "Family" since mom and dad are too busy with work


Dysgenics is reason enough if you ask me, yet what you're most worried about is what the neighbours might say?
__________________
NightbatŪ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 14:57   Link #59
Gamer_2k4
Anime Cynic
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: USA
Age: 26
Kind of a serious question. Is it considered gay if she's a true hermaphrodite? (That is, having both parts and not simply a dude on hormones.) Or, to put it another (more explicit and less subtle) way, what does it mean to be attracted to penises without being attracted to guys, especially when you're crazy about every part of a woman?
__________________
Gamer_2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 17:48   Link #60
Chandela
Straight Chillin
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Somewhere nice and quiet.
Send a message via Skype™ to Chandela
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightbatŪ View Post
Forget the sheep that are society, it wasn't long ago being black or homosexual was also 'Socially unacceptable"
(in some parts of the world it still is)
The level of "social acceptability" says nothing when it comes to children being raised in daycare centers and schools and learn no concept of "Family" since mom and dad are too busy with work


Dysgenics is reason enough if you ask me, yet what you're most worried about is what the neighbours might say?
To an extent, yes. Personally I don't give a rat's ass about my neighbors, which is exactly why I can blast music that's in a different language at 2am with a really big smile on my face.
I am more concerned for my "children", (If I were to even have any), and what others might say about them. Although it may or may not be the case for some people, words hurt. Unless you have experienced/seen a situation where someone is constantly ridiculed for something that is completely out of their control then I don't think you'd be able to understand what I mean.

I do see what you are saying though and it has been duly noted. However if one wishes to be a functioning member of society then they will have to worry about what others think about them to an extent. In my opinion at least.
Chandela is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.