AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-01, 14:53   Link #81
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
No, I mean, where was it actually mentioned? I don't see anybody in the chapter saying "They just killed 1000 of our guys in 7 minutes!"
Last page of the chapter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
some thoughts about Aizen's rumoured "release the Kraken!"-moment:
You might want to check out the novel thread I recently posted. It contains a few tidbits of Aizen's current predicament that you may (or may not) find useful towards forming your own predictions.

Quote:
-who do you think would decide to release him/do it by him/herself?
Possibly Azashiro Kenpachi. Or he might be able to break out himself due to all the devastation.
Quote:
-would Aizen actually stand a chance against Quincies?
Well he definitely wouldn't get killed by the Quincy's. That much is a fact for now. But he's currently powerless. After the hougyoku acted on his subconscious desire to surrender his abilities, he wasn't left with much. And I'm not sure what those restraints he is are made of, but its clear that they're preventing him from obtaining any spiritual energy. All the hougyoku does for him now is grant him some nice adaptability traits. So if Aizen could break free, he likely would be extremely weak at first. But thanks to the hougyoku we all know that wouldn't last very long.
Quote:
-would Aizen go up against the Quincies, team up with them, simply retreat or seek other goals(revenge, visit the king/"it")?
Honestly, I see Aizen pursuing his own agenda. The Quincy's are doing just fine wiping out the seireitei by themselves. They've no need for Aizen. They might even consider him to be among one of the lowest and worst kinds of beings imaginable since they hate shinigami and hollows. Aizen in particular was a shinigami reigning as the freaking king of hollows. lol

And I'm sure the shinigami would never trust him. I could see Ichigo being the only one who's naivete would push him into giving him a second chance. With that said, I see him making his initial goal more of a priority over gaining revenge on Ichigo.
Quote:
-what's his current state in "evolution"? he didn't look like butterflaizen the last time I saw him
Underneath the restraints, he's back to looking like regular old Aizen...just without the glasses.

PS: On an unrelated note, here's a fun fact. Expect the Zero Squad to be showing up anytime now. I stumbled upon an interview that pretty much confirmed it.

Last edited by sayde; 2012-06-01 at 15:05.
Old 2012-06-01, 15:15   Link #82
Xagzan

Hmm, ok, then the scan I'm reading is missing a page. The last page on this one is bishie Quincy saying the Sternritters are about to purge the shinigami.
Old 2012-06-01, 15:18   Link #83
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Hmm, ok, then the scan I'm reading is missing a page. The last page on this one is bishie Quincy saying the Sternritters are about to purge the shinigami.
Yup. It's definitely missing a page then.
Old 2012-06-01, 17:59   Link #84
legopanda

I am liking this so far.. i know the quincy will lose in the end as they are the 'bad' guys but i for one will be enjoying the shinigami crew getting their arses handed to them (hopefully), for too long have we been shown many fodder characters and carebears who gets unjustified powerups
I really hope ichigo dies too in the end, his character pisses me off.

Last edited by legopanda; 2012-06-02 at 02:30.
Old 2012-06-02, 21:59   Link #85
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
So the standout is the girl in the German officer clothing with the heart shaped belt it seems.

$20 says her opponent is Kyoraku or Ukitake
I want to take that bet but who knows what Kubo's got planned for us.
Everything could very well go as we expect down to a T but at times go in the most odd and unexpected ways.

Depends on whether or not theres a power ranking system for these Qunicy.....oh wait who am I kidding of course there will there will be one
So depends on what the power ranking system is for these guys.

Personally mostly looking forward to Kyouaku and Ukitake's fights, everyone else can take a back seat compared to these 2.
Expect maybe Yoruichi, def not enough Yoruichi in this.
Old 2012-06-02, 23:07   Link #86
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I want to take that bet but who knows what Kubo's got planned for us.
Everything could very well go as we expect down to a T but at times go in the most odd and unexpected ways.

Depends on whether or not theres a power ranking system for these Qunicy.....oh wait who am I kidding of course there will there will be one
So depends on what the power ranking system is for these guys.

Personally mostly looking forward to Kyouaku and Ukitake's fights, everyone else can take a back seat compared to these 2.
Expect maybe Yoruichi, def not enough Yoruichi in this.
Urahara I think will have a pretty unique bankai when he finally shows it.
Old 2012-06-03, 06:36   Link #87
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
What's 100% certain is that Ichigo at some point will appear in SS with a big boom and everyone will go "YEAH ICHIGO IS HERE TO RESCUE US ALL".

Calling it now, just you wait!
Old 2012-06-03, 10:37   Link #88
KnightOfTwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
What's 100% certain is that Ichigo at some point will appear in SS with a big boom and everyone will go "YEAH ICHIGO IS HERE TO RESCUE US ALL".

I would absolutely love to see that happen, to see Ichigo burst into SS looking like a complete badass and everyone yelling "yay! Kurosaki Ichigo is here to save us!"

.....before the shinigami celebrating Ichigo's arrival are then blown to pieces right in front of him (preferably one we know). Or perhaps it shows Ichigo being a badass and bursting into SS only to find a bunch of dead shinigami. Make it so he can't save everybody and save the day. This would be a good chance to give Ichigo some actual character. To make him have to deal with death (proper death, not temporary) of people he knows (aside from his mother and enemies).
Old 2012-06-03, 10:45   Link #89
Aqua Knight

And Inoue resurrects all the 2 thousand Shinigami.
Old 2012-06-03, 11:35   Link #90
Alchemist007
*Author

I don't believe she usually revives no names. Much like the no names that the Shinigami slaughtered recently.
Old 2012-06-03, 15:23   Link #91
sayde

If Ichigo saves the seireitei during this segment, kubo will have no reason to bring in the Royal Guard like he said he would. Ichigo will have his big hero moment again for sure somewhere down the road. But I'm willing to bet he won't be able to save the day this time around.
Old 2012-06-03, 20:25   Link #92
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:

That's a good call. Of course, if that happens you can also bet that he'll have his ass promptly handed to him by the Quincy leader. There's no way he's going to beat him in the first encounter.

Old 2012-06-03, 20:43   Link #93
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
If Ichigo saves the seireitei during this segment, kubo will have no reason to bring in the Royal Guard like he said he would. Ichigo will have his big hero moment again for sure somewhere down the road. But I'm willing to bet he won't be able to save the day this time around.
Obviously the Royal Guard will attempt to save the day, fail, and Ichigo will save them.
Old 2012-06-03, 21:07   Link #94
astrallionheart

Quote:

And then his lack of confidence makes him weaker than a junior captain.
Old 2012-06-03, 21:14   Link #95
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarecrow View Post
Obviously the Royal Guard will attempt to save the day, fail, and Ichigo will save them.
I can't say for sure whether Kubo realizes this or not, but even without bringing up the issue of the Royal Guard much throughout the series, he's incidentally hyped up these guys BIG time.

So assuming Kubo has realized this, he'll make the reverse to be true. If Ichigo even makes it into the Seireitei in time, he'll be the one to get saved by squad zero. They'll probably even succeed in forcing the Quincy's to retreat for now. Otherwise, these guys will be among the biggest disappointments in this series to date.
Old 2012-06-03, 21:49   Link #96
Alchemist007
*Author

Still don't know who/what the king is, for all we know it's some mind control device and ultimate bad guy. Might even make Aizen look like another Gin.
Old 2012-06-03, 22:15   Link #97
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

tbh the thing most people are looking forward to is
GRIMMJOW

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2012-06-04, 12:23   Link #98
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Oh come on guys, it's Kubo, of course he's forgotten about squad zero at this point.
Old 2012-06-06, 05:59   Link #99
sayde

The thread for the next chapter has been created here. You can now direct discussion regarding that chapter into its appropriate thread.
Closed Thread