AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-06-05, 18:56   Link #4181
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
For you my young franky i shall tell you what i predict. I predict that Nana will be initially shocked at the events that had occured then rito will call a meeting of the immediate family including nana momo and mikan and yami will join they will then explain why mea is there. I believe very soon within a chapter or 2 we will see nemesis in real life. How it happens idk yet but it will happen this i am sure
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 19:33   Link #4182
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Mea scene was almost H.
Man how does Yabuki get away with all this?
Probably Ishihara is also a To Love Ru Fan? lol
How? I think some important people are fans... http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ve-ru-darkness
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 21:55   Link #4183
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
with all due respect thats not important trust me as much as they wanna get rid of some genre's the revenue is far too important money beats ethics 90% of the time
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 22:01   Link #4184
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
He can get away with it because he's downright awesome!

Is that reasonable?
No argument with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
@kenji: Ew, please>.<, don't sour up our TLR by saying Ishihara, the H killer, is probably a fan of it
Oh yeah that H killer....

He needs to take a little meeting with Master Hentai from the WWE

Spoiler for NSFW ugly:
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 23:30   Link #4185
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
Love this chapter and cant wait for the next.
Now what Nana is going to say when she saw Mea true form.
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 00:21   Link #4186
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
Love this chapter and cant wait for the next.
Now what Nana is going to say when she saw Mea true form.
Prediction on next chapter.

Nana is wondering what Mea is doing, starting to freak out.

Mea starts to give the whole "This is my true nature, I'm a weapon, etc." speech

Rito interrupts by yelling at Nana to help.

Mea starts to get angry at Rito for interfering, but gets knocked away by the Three Dou.. Stooges.

One of the stooges (probably the sword-ninja guy) attacks her while she's vulnerable.

Slow motion scene as the attack gets closer, Mea knows she can't block, thinks "Oh I've gone soft, It's Nana and Sempai''s fault, this is why I warned Onee-chan, blah, blah, blah"

Dinosaur squishes sword-ninja dude

Nana, in rage mode, uses her D-dial and summons everything short of Cthulhu, bad guys piss their pants and run, either they get away or get crushed, doesn't matter.

Nana freaks out and starts asking Mea if she's OK, did she get cut, and basically having a panic attack. Mea gets angry, starts yelling the same speech as before

Nana yells "Baka" at the top of her lungs, she doesn't care, Mea is her friend

Nana starts crying, Mea has this confused and torn look, then Rito tells her it's fine for her to live in the light like Yami, and that she has a right to be happy

Afterwards, Rito decides he wants to meet Nemesis.

Chapter End.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 00:30   Link #4187
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Prediction on next chapter.

Nana is wondering what Mea is doing, starting to freak out.

Mea starts to give the whole "This is my true nature, I'm a weapon, etc." speech

Rito interrupts by yelling at Nana to help.

Mea starts to get angry at Rito for interfering, but gets knocked away by the Three Dou.. Stooges.

One of the stooges (probably the sword-ninja guy) attacks her while she's vulnerable.

Slow motion scene as the attack gets closer, Mea knows she can't block, thinks "Oh I've gone soft, It's Nana and Sempai''s fault, this is why I warned Onee-chan, blah, blah, blah"

Dinosaur squishes sword-ninja dude

Nana, in rage mode, uses her D-dial and summons everything short of Cthulhu, bad guys piss their pants and run, either they get away or get crushed, doesn't matter.

Nana freaks out and starts asking Mea if she's OK, did she get cut, and basically having a panic attack. Mea gets angry, starts yelling the same speech as before

Nana yells "Baka" at the top of her lungs, she doesn't care, Mea is her friend

Nana starts crying, Mea has this confused and torn look, then Rito tells her it's fine for her to live in the light like Yami, and that she has a right to be happy

Afterwards, Rito decides he wants to meet Nemesis.

Chapter End.
Ha I can see that one happening
__________________
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 00:48   Link #4188
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Where It's Legal to Marry Clara and Alice
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Spoiler for Saving Space:
Pretty logical outcome, and I already imagined something similar like that. None the less, great logical thinking on your end.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 01:25   Link #4189
Freeter
kotatsu collection
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: in the club
No Yami intervention? It better not turn out like that. Yami's spent far too long out of the limelight. She needs to get back in this race if she wants to stay relevant.

And enough with the cockteases. Bring Nemesis out into the open already. Shed some more details on her grand scheme. Give us some actual story to chew on so we don't have to spend the rest of the month arguing over harem wish fulfillment. The last thing I'd hate to see is this thread end up like the Highschool DxD thread did.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=42380&dateline=119337  1797
Now: JOJO, DRRRx2, DD'', Maria, 7Sins, Ange, Shinmai,
Tokyo, Death Parade, Shirobako, Shigatsu, Military
Freeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 01:47   Link #4190
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
No Yami intervention? It better not turn out like that. Yami's spent far too long out of the limelight. She needs to get back in this race if she wants to stay relevant.

And enough with the cockteases. Bring Nemesis out into the open already. Shed some more details on her grand scheme. Give us some actual story to chew on so we don't have to spend the rest of the month arguing over harem wish fulfillment. The last thing I'd hate to see is this thread end up like the Highschool DxD thread did.
I actually have a theory about Nemesis' plan. She wants to kill king Deviluke, and start another war. Her reasoning will probably that weapons need a war to be fufilled, or something like that.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 01:48   Link #4191
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At your house fixing A/C
Add Nemesis to Rito's ever growing harem...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 03:02   Link #4192
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
Hmm Nemesis to Rito's harem i guess Mea will follow her master too.
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 15:26   Link #4193
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 25
Wow. This chapter is really interesting. Rito is so damn lucky.
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 22:42   Link #4194
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
The bigger Rito's harem the better.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 23:00   Link #4195
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Where It's Legal to Marry Clara and Alice
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Can't wait to see what Nemesis will look like. I have a feeling that she's going to be a real beauty but with an S side.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 23:22   Link #4196
sapper
harem dimension god
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: harem world
well its about time we got some actual story progression but where was yami i was really hoping she'd show up about the time she was controlling rito but next chapter is gonna be good
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 01:50   Link #4197
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Can't wait to see what Nemesis will look like. I have a feeling that she's going to be a real beauty but with an S side.
well nemesis will look exacly like Yami... but with dark hair... since she is a failed experiment for creating a weapon just like tear said... we dont know if she can use trans ability like yami or mea or is just talking and using mea's trans ability (kinda I dont have it but mea has so I will control her for my sake)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 02:02   Link #4198
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Where It's Legal to Marry Clara and Alice
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well nemesis will look exacly like Yami... but with dark hair... since she is a failed experiment for creating a weapon just like tear said... we dont know if she can use trans ability like yami or mea or is just talking and using mea's trans ability (kinda I dont have it but mea has so I will control her for my sake)
Well like Yami, I'm sure she's be a real beauty. Wouldn't be suprised if she was an S or an M, or better yet, both!
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 04:05   Link #4199
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Dinosaur squishes sword-ninja dude

Nana, in rage mode, uses her D-dial and summons everything short of Cthulhu, bad guys piss their pants and run, either they get away or get crushed, doesn't matter.
More Nana awesomeness is always welcome.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 06:45   Link #4200
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pekanbaru (UTC+07:00)
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Mea scene was almost H.
Man how does Yabuki get away with all this?
Probably Ishihara is also a To Love Ru Fan? lol
The increasing risk of population decline forces drastic measures
__________________
Tiresias is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ecchi, harem, manga, milf, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.