AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-07, 14:11   Link #22701
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Oh god the ideas i have of the outcome of their fight >…>
Old 2012-06-07, 14:16   Link #22702
Tachibana
タチバナ

Tsukune is going to own Akua, LIKE A BOSS!!!
Old 2012-06-07, 14:18   Link #22703
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

And after he does, she'll pull a Yukari
Old 2012-06-07, 14:39   Link #22704
Muu094

Considering Akua's age, that'd be awkward as heck. Imagine someone who's possibly in their mid-twenties joining a teen harem. Then again Ruby is still there...somehow.
Muu094 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 14:42   Link #22705
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

It may be best if you don't think about too hard when concerning harems. Me, Soji, and some other people in here learnt that lesson after reading High School DXD. Doesn't matter about age, all that matters is appearance. I am pretty sure no matter how old Akua is, she is pretty much a virgin. Wait how on Earth did I get on the case of Akua joining the harem?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 17:46   Link #22706
khprincessh

i hope nothing bad happens to tsukune like what if akua like cuts him in half she already did that to mokas mom and kurumu :[ I HOPE TSUKUNE WILL BEAT AKUAS BUTT
Old 2012-06-07, 20:08   Link #22707
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Will both didn't die. Well if you count a battle of love for Moka, Tsukune already has one over her. Next chapter will be when we see the results of Tsukune's training.
Old 2012-06-07, 20:30   Link #22708
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Tsukune I feel is holding back a move or two just for Alucard. He'll deal in the later chapter with Akuha with ease....I hope. XD
Old 2012-06-07, 21:44   Link #22709
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well I believe Tsukune will win the fight, though dominating is a bit of a stretch. Akua will um how do I say this without losing my kind and gentlemen demeanor? She had a mind break, the fact that her little sister she loved (She has a sister complex) opened her heart to a man (Tsukune) than her is too much for her to bear (Is it really hard to believe why Moka doesn't return the loving feeling). A person with that kind of anger isn't going to go down easy.
Old 2012-06-07, 22:31   Link #22710
Chris38

True, the fight between Akua and Tsukune is definitely not going to be an easy one.

And after that fight, there is also Alucard to deal with, and he's definitely a LOT stronger then Akua.

Although, recently I started wondering about something else, do you think that Shinso vampires have a higher growth rate then regular vampires ?

I mean we have learned from the flashback to Moka's past is that a vampires power starts to grow once they reach the age of 10.

I think that a similar mechanism occurs in Tsukune's case, who despite, technically not being a Shinso vampire, has similar powers as they do, and due to that I believe his power grows in a similar way it happens to "regular" Shinso vampires.

And taking into consideration the ridiculously fast speed at which Tsukune gets stronger (If I remember correctly, in chapter 18 of the second season, even Inner Moka has started wondering if it really could be at this rate), it makes me pretty certain that the growth of Shinso, is higher then a regular vampire, which could mean trouble for Tsukune later on.

After all, if his power grows so fast, the time, where Tsukune's Holy Lock wouldn't be capable of containing his ayashi aura, starts getting closer as well, and we all know what would happen if Tsukune has lost his Holy Lock, since I don't remember anything being mentioned (or implied), that would isuggest that Tsukune is capable of keeping his sanity, without the Holy Lock's assistance.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 22:47   Link #22711
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Anyone get the feeling that full on Shinso Tsukune will make another appearance against Alucard?
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 22:50   Link #22712
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well Randrak, if Moka is confident that she can kill Alucard then it will be alright. The only reason why she doesn't use her full power (I think she never used her full power before) because of fear of Awakening Alucard. If that reason flys out the window and she can kill him, no more need to suppress her powers.
Old 2012-06-07, 22:55   Link #22713
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Anyone get the feeling that full on Shinso Tsukune will make another appearance against Alucard?
Well, it's possible, but at the same time, I don't want that to happen, since I have a hard time of believing that anyone would be capable of snapping him out of it - well, maybe apart from Inner Moka, but I think that would require her to release her Shinso powers, which would cause her Rosario to fully break - and you should already know what that means...

Not to mention, I doubt that it's even needed for Tsukune to be the one who will deal with Alucard, since I'm quite sure that Tohou Fuhai has thought of a Plan B, in case Tsukune and the others, wouldn't be capable of stopping Alucard's resurrection...

@Reaper

The reason why Moka is suppressing her powers is not because of Alucard, but due to the fact that using her Shinso powers would cause Outer Moka to fully disappear, which is not something that Inner Moka wants to happen...
Old 2012-06-07, 22:56   Link #22714
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well Randrak, if Moka is confident that she can kill Alucard then it will be alright. The only reason why she doesn't use her full power (I think she never used her full power before) because of fear of Awakening Alucard. If that reason flys out the window and she can kill him, no more need to suppress her powers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, it's possible, but at the same time, I don't want that to happen, since I have a hard time of believing that anyone would be capable of snapping him out of it - well, maybe apart from Inner Moka, but I think that would require her to release her Shinso powers, which would cause her Rosario to fully break - and you should already know what that means...

Not to mention, I doubt that it's even needed for Tsukune to be the one who will deal with Alucard, since I'm quite sure that Tohou Fuhai has thought of a Plan B, in case Tsukune and the others, wouldn't be capable of stopping Alucard's resurrection...
Well yea...but I doubt that they would show Tsukune turn into that thing with that amount of power behind it just as a one-time thing. Actually it kinda reminds me of Ichigo from Bleach xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 23:10   Link #22715
Chris38

Quote:
Well yea...but I doubt that they would show Tsukune turn into that thing with that amount of power behind it just as a one-time thing. Actually it kinda reminds me of Ichigo from Bleach xD
True, I doubt that his "new" berserk form, won't reappear again, but at the same time, I'm quite sure that the times, where Tsukune had actually transformed into his berserk state, have been pretty rare, since at the moment I only remember three moments, where Tsukune has transformed into his berserk state:

1.) Is pretty much, the moment when Tsukune has reached the limit of blood injections his body could take, where Tsukune's berserk state was stopped by the arrival of Mikogami, who sealed Tsukune's "berserk state" with the Holy Lock.

2.) Is the doppelganger incident

3.) Is of course, during Tohou Fuhai's modification ritual.

Of course, he also had a moment, where he was pretty close to transforming into his "berserk state" during the Hokuto fight... but, if you remember each of those incidents have been pretty far from each other, and I also think that in the current arc Ikeda wants to show the fact that Tsukune has more control over his powers then he did before, he underwent Tohou Fuhai's modification ritual... which makes me a little skeptical that Tsukune is going to lose control over his powers in the current arc.
Old 2012-06-07, 23:29   Link #22716
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Did someone say SHINSO TSUKUNE?
Old 2012-06-07, 23:42   Link #22717
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Not you my friend, but anyway. My bad on my post, forgot about Outer Moka. How on earth did I forget her, well I was eating at the time so typing in one hand was my limit there. About Tsukune having a short powerful power up like Ichigo, unlikely. Tsukune had his body augmented so I am pretty sure he is just that. Bleach isn't a vampire, but a reaper two different races.
Old 2012-06-08, 00:09   Link #22718
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Not you my friend, but anyway. My bad on my post, forgot about Outer Moka. How on earth did I forget her, well I was eating at the time so typing in one hand was my limit there. About Tsukune having a short powerful power up like Ichigo, unlikely. Tsukune had his body augmented so I am pretty sure he is just that. Bleach isn't a vampire, but a reaper two different races.
LMAO, I was just messing around.

I created this account after reading chapter 31, even though there was absolutely no evidence back then to support the idea that Tsukune inherited Akasha's Shinso blood, but I knew that Ikeda was going to introduce a plot device that would allow this to be true, not only that but I kinda knew that Tsukune inherited the Shinso blood before it was even confirmed, I just kept that information to myself until it was proven, I didn't wanna cause any problems back then.
Old 2012-06-08, 00:17   Link #22719
Chris38

Another thing that speaks against Tsukune's powers going out of control, is the fact that Moka needs to keep her composure, if she wants to successfully suppress her Shinso powers, since as we know high emotional outbursts are also capable of awakening the power of an Shinso.

Now, do you think that Inner Moka would be capable of keeping her composure, if she sees how Tsukune's berserk form currently looks like, especially after chapter 54, which in my opinion showed that Inner Moka's composure is pretty low at the moment (which, shouldn't come as a surprise, considering everything that has happened to her, in the current arc).

Not to mention the fact that there are still a lot of emotional moments ahead of her, once she starts realizing how much Tsukune has sacrificed ... for her sake.

After all, I doubt that she realizes how much Tsukune has changed( although she got the first hint that Tsukune has changed, due to the speed, and attitude he demonstrated in chapter 54) , during the one month that they have spent being apart from each other - and once Inner Moka becomes aware of the changes that Tsukune underwent for her sake. I believe that we will get a quite emotional reaction from Inner Moka as well (which, is most likely going to cause Akua to become even more mentally broken)
Old 2012-06-08, 01:46   Link #22720
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Another thing that speaks against Tsukune's powers going out of control, is the fact that Moka needs to keep her composure, if she wants to successfully suppress her Shinso powers, since as we know high emotional outbursts are also capable of awakening the power of an Shinso.

Now, do you think that Inner Moka would be capable of keeping her composure, if she sees how Tsukune's berserk form currently looks like, especially after chapter 54, which in my opinion showed that Inner Moka's composure is pretty low at the moment (which, shouldn't come as a surprise, considering everything that has happened to her, in the current arc).

Not to mention the fact that there are still a lot of emotional moments ahead of her, once she starts realizing how much Tsukune has sacrificed ... for her sake.

After all, I doubt that she realizes how much Tsukune has changed( although she got the first hint that Tsukune has changed, due to the speed, and attitude he demonstrated in chapter 54) , during the one month that they have spent being apart from each other - and once Inner Moka becomes aware of the changes that Tsukune underwent for her sake. I believe that we will get a quite emotional reaction from Inner Moka as well (which, is most likely going to cause Akua to become even more mentally broken)
If Akua isn't dead or incapacitated by that time, that is.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire