AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-06-06, 20:56   Link #41
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Itachi pokes Sasuke's forehead and switches souls with Sasuke, keeping him trapped in the slowly crumbling Edo-body while Itachi goes on to live a hero's after helping Naruto to save the world and have his (rather Sasuke's) sin's forgiven.

Fund it!
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 23:48   Link #42
Suika-Esper
Sage Mode
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Speaking of which...so much wasted potential...
You can say that again.

If the anime doesn't make a filler episode that actually SHOWS Kakashi's rampage... Well, they just better do it.
__________________
Suika-Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 04:07   Link #43
The Small One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by a3jay14 View Post
Itachi's loyalty to konoha is just amazing, even though he dead he's priority is still to protect konoha and its people. He deserves to be the hero of konoha
Well, he doesn't really have much of a choice. He is acting on the order of Shisui's crow, which he implanted into Naruto.
The order was to protect Konoha, so this is his main objective, he can't go against.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 06:11   Link #44
a3jay14
Hunter in the Night
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Australia
Age: 23
It's not shisui's crow its itachi's. The eye implanted is shisui's if that's what you mean.

He's not acting on the crow's order its his own free will
__________________
a3jay14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 07:44   Link #45
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 25
These debates make me wanna rage incoherently. I just want go back to Naruto's fight.

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 09:25   Link #46
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
That is interesting...maybe Kabuto was bluffing to Tobi...I mean I doubt Kabuto under the influence of Itachi is lying about the release...I'm still surprised he was caught so easily. And where is Anko? Does it make sense for Sas to kill Kabuto or will Sas become his boss to destroy Konoha.
That would be funny though, all those pillars of light being power ups instead of the release of their souls because Kabuto had somehow implanted a fail-safe just for the case someone used Genjutsu against him. Itachi slowly walking toward Sasuke for a last bortherly poke only to try to poke his eyes out for real this time as Kabuto took over again.
But this is perfect Itachi, so yeah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
I don't think this story is consistent with it's hand seals. It happened before (with the water dragon tech used by zabuza...when the edo tensei second hokage used it, the seals were different (and he used just 2 seals, not 40 like zabuza). And this is only one example.
The author has stopped drawing consistently hand seals after the first arc because it's pointless work. He established how it works at the beginning, there is no need to bother drawing ninjas making dozens of hand seals in a split second after that. The fact that Kishimoto usually shows them making a single handseal doesn't mean the character only made one.
And in this case it's not a simple matter of drawing countless hand panels each time the characters use a jutsu, the author made a scene dedicated to Tobi learning those seal by names and another with Itachi forcing a different list out of Kabuto. A mistakes is always a possibility but it seems too big not be on purpose for a future event.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
Why is everybody saying madara is gone?

1. Kabuto undid his summons, he did not summon madara.

2. Muu summoned madara, and the edo tensei remains even if the one who summoned dies.
Muu didn't summon the souls of Madara and the other Kage nor did the two whatstheirnames summoned the souls of the 7 swordmen. Kabuto simply used them to summon the coffins where he wanted the Edos to fight.
Kabuto is the one who summoned all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
Before he died he transfered the powers of Mangekyo Sharingan to Sasuke.
*sigh*
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 13:25   Link #47
23 gundam fan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: north carolina
great chapt. i am glad kish confirmed my post last week about the the fact that the kaga aint shit. we have a susanoo on par with bijuu people.(nuff said) kish has also pretty much told us only stopping edo-tensei can stop madara,(so the kagas wont be stopping him) i love how madara told the kaga that a battle between hashirama and him would destroy whole landscapes. but looking at madara feats with (PF) susanno, it really does hype hashirama into a level close to the sage of the six paths. i mean other than hashirama who could beat madara(and i am talking about madara in his time period, not edo-tensei madara)

Last edited by 23 gundam fan; 2012-06-07 at 13:38.
23 gundam fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 14:29   Link #48
Takashipl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
Also, the thing Itachi wants to do before disappearing is the "Shounen hug". Calling it now.
And I call he will, one final time, poke Sasuke in the forehead like he used to
Takashipl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 07:12   Link #49
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Xanadu
Age: 22
I'm still confused about Sasuke's state right now.... He already got some senses but still looking for revenge... hmm... maybe everything will be clearer if he met Naruto to do final showdown

Susano'o is awesome.... but can edo-tensei really removed Madara from the scene??? so Madara will stay as invisible character till the end??

RIP Itachi
you always be my favorite character since they introduced you few years ago
I even don't object if they revive you once again... lol
__________________

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 07:38   Link #50
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
If Madara really does disappear now, and I hope he doesn't, but if he does then that solidifies his status as Kishi's Vegito...not that there was any doubt.
__________________
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-13, 00:47   Link #51
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Just as an FYI, there is no Naruto this week. So, please do not ask.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 09:23   Link #52
mystogan
The Lost Lamb
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in Darkness
so the edo tensei is finally released, once again it is proved that itachi is the real shinobi of the konoha and the real hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
I'm still confused about Sasuke's state right now.... He already got some senses but still looking for revenge... hmm... maybe everything will be clearer if he met Naruto to do final showdown
Sasuke loves his brother, no matter what his elder brother's objectives were back then it doesn't change the fact that the kanoha did bring suffering to him, Itachi lived, fought and sacrificed himself for konoha but these are Itachi's decisions, Sasuke's decisions have nothing to do with it, he wants an account for the suffering the village brought to his brother that's all
Sasuke was really pissing me off with his revenge nonsense, but his hate makes a little bit sense now, but it doesn't mean that him taking revenge on the village is the correct thing
__________________
mystogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 13:33   Link #53
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
but it doesn't mean that him taking revenge on the village is the correct thing
Revenge makes as much sense as villages taking revenge on each other, the world wars, etc. What makes it more brutal is that Sasuke wants to kill all villagers, ninja villages would probably never go to kill civilians, only the military power. However Konoha also ordered the killing of all Uchiha, even the civilian ones like Sasuke was, so from that perspective Sasuke just wants to do the same with Konoha citizens.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 16:27   Link #54
mystogan
The Lost Lamb
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Revenge makes as much sense as villages taking revenge on each other, the world wars, etc. What makes it more brutal is that Sasuke wants to kill all villagers, ninja villages would probably never go to kill civilians, only the military power. However Konoha also ordered the killing of all Uchiha, even the civilian ones like Sasuke was, so from that perspective Sasuke just wants to do the same with Konoha citizens.
Civilians do die in war or during an attack, Sasuke's fight with konoha is personal, if the uchiha assassination had came by the hands of some other ninja sasuke might had not hold such a grudge against the village, the thing is that konoha made it come by the hands of his own brother who was the uchiha's finest, making his brother kill his own family that is the real reason of sasuke's hate for konoha
__________________
mystogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 13:05   Link #55
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
Civilians do die in war or during an attack, Sasuke's fight with konoha is personal, if the uchiha assassination had came by the hands of some other ninja sasuke might had not hold such a grudge against the village, the thing is that konoha made it come by the hands of his own brother who was the uchiha's finest, making his brother kill his own family that is the real reason of sasuke's hate for konoha
It is true that if the root anbu killed his clan then Sasuke's hate would be lesser. But even then he would seek revenge, and my point was that it's not any more "evil" as what the villages were doing to each other every day, given that Sasuke doesn't want to kill all civilians too. In that case Sasuke would probably be less insane about his revenge and want to kill only these leaders and their soldiers who were actually involved in the massacre, and also tell the world what happened and why is he doing what he is doing. But Kishimoto didn't want a story where Konoha is openly blamed for this massacre, just like he didn't want Naruto to become a real revolutionary who does kill Danzou to make a better place of Konoha. What made Sasuke's revenge "evil" are Itachi's and Tobi's actions, they drove Sasuke to this state of the mind which the author calls "darkness". In the case of Naruto and Sasuke Kishimoto dumbs down the story to good vs evil, anything that Naruto does now is cleary good and anything that Sasuke does is evil, and i think that it is the reason why these two often act in a very stupid way, Sasuke was dumbed down so much that people complain about his every action. The most recent complaints we could read is where is Sasuke's evil madness in the recent chapters.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2012-06-16 at 13:18.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 14:36   Link #56
mystogan
The Lost Lamb
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
It is true that if the root anbu killed his clan then Sasuke's hate would be lesser. But even then he would seek revenge, and my point was that it's not any more "evil" as what the villages were doing to each other every day, given that Sasuke doesn't want to kill all civilians too. In that case Sasuke would probably be less insane about his revenge and want to kill only these leaders and their soldiers who were actually involved in the massacre, and also tell the world what happened and why is he doing what he is doing. But Kishimoto didn't want a story where Konoha is openly blamed for this massacre, just like he didn't want Naruto to become a real revolutionary who does kill Danzou to make a better place of Konoha. What made Sasuke's revenge "evil" are Itachi's and Tobi's actions, they drove Sasuke to this state of the mind which the author calls "darkness". In the case of Naruto and Sasuke Kishimoto dumbs down the story to good vs evil, anything that Naruto does now is cleary good and anything that Sasuke does is evil, and i think that it is the reason why these two often act in a very stupid way, Sasuke was dumbed down so much that people complain about his every action. The most recent complaints we could read is where is Sasuke's evil madness in the recent chapters.
well that is true i did like sasuke before,but now i don't like him anymore. i did thought that sasuke will go after only the elder leaders of the konoha but it din't turned out that way,
and sasuke isn't completely at fault for being in the darkness, tobi used his emotions so that he could use sasuke for himself, if sasuke had been under proper guidance then,even after knowing the truth he could have been in the light, kakashi once tried to talk sasuke out of it but it din't work

i guess the final naruto vs sasuke showdown will clear everything
__________________
mystogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 05:10   Link #57
Destined_Fate
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: "Sacrifice one to appease the few."
That Final Battle better not have Sakura crying.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 10:36   Link #58
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
That Final Battle better not have Sakura crying.
What else would she be doing?
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 10:48   Link #59
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Well she could redirect traffic in a safe manner during the fight.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 11:54   Link #60
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Well she could redirect traffic in a safe manner during the fight.
She's smart enough to execute this very difficult task. If Sasuke will have a Susano like Madara's and then Naruto goes full kyuubi mode then mountains cut in half will fall from the sky, huge thunders will break the ground, huge chakra balls will fly left and right
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.