AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-06-10, 15:46   Link #681
chaos_animagic
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
While watching all the Shootings...

I noticed that these Gun Girls... have a sort of... "Unlimited Ammo Supply"...

They seem to be getting bunch of Magazines out of thin air to reload over and over and over...


If these Gun Girls were in Real Life... just think of this... one girl can supply thousands of army... no more factory needed, LOL.
Not to mention this Supply Force is moveable... so you basically can have ammo anywhere anytime you wanted. (but as supply only, since as they said if the Gun Girls were the ones shooting... it does not kill, only when other humans uses...)


That and... who's going to be paying all those "Damages"? the School, the Military, or the Government? (It's probably over half a billion in damages, LOL)

___ ___ ___

On another note... Funko's top Strip... "SIZZLING HAWT" LOL


Also... based on Funko's own words...

It looks like Gun Girls... don't Age (they only age when a new Gun is releases that's based on their gun models)

This mean... Loli Guns will always stay Loli Guns FOREVER!!!

This also means Funko and the other Guns will never actually head into the High School section with the "Onee-chans" (and the Onee-chans will never actually "graduate")

So... how long do you think it'll take before the Girls actually "Grows up"? LOL (probably age like 1 year ever 5 years or so when new weapons are developed....)

Last edited by chaos_animagic; 2012-06-10 at 16:15.
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 18:22   Link #682
MeisterBabylon
~ Fists of Fury ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Actually, no. What use is of a gun that cannot kill?
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 19:07   Link #683
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
@chaos_animagic
As far as my anime knowledge goes. Guns are placed in school based on their type. SMG goes to loli classes, assault rifles go to medium, and battle rifles are high school.
If there was sniper rifle type class it would be probably college, and any new sniper rifle gun would be placed there.

Then we have teachers, but they are relict of the past mainly WW I/II like M1 Garand.
__________________
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 20:29   Link #684
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ, USA
Age: 25
So for some reason their bullets don't kill actual humans because? How does the blood just evaporate? Why only 10 eps?
__________________
ars89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 21:23   Link #685
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lost in the Fairy Forest
Is that teacher a masochists or dose he like being shot
__________________
Master_Yoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 21:53   Link #686
dfens
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Was a little disappointed on how it ended I understand but their was a bunch of edits because the material they had to work with.

To answer a few peoples questions. In the anime they seem to have unlimited ammo, but in the manga before the big battle they loaded up plate carriers with several mags in pouches so they didn't pull mags out of thin air.

Why it ended so soon was because they caught up to the source material, volume 4 doesn't come out till Oct and volume 3 ends where Sig escapes the freezer.

What's sad is the anime looks better but I feel the manga is much better. In the sea shore battle the Battle rifle girls help out sniping backing the girls up, but all in all the took scenes from the manga up until last few episodes.

At least volume 4 will include a bonus OAV episode hope it's not a random episode.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 00:00   Link #687
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
My biggest gripe is FNC's speech about being tools didn't have as good presentation as the manga.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 00:20   Link #688
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
So... What happened to the "the teacher is hospitalized every time he gets shot by FNC"? True, he doesn't die...
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 00:40   Link #689
Dark Wing
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
So... What happened to the "the teacher is hospitalized every time he gets shot by FNC"? True, he doesn't die...
In the manga he was only in the hospital once and only once. Also if the girls shot you it just hurts like hell...

Anyway I'd say the anime was a flop for me but it did what is was suppose to do and that was to advertise the manga.
__________________
Dark Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 13:54   Link #690
Ruby Princess
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Age: 24
Why are all the girls gay for Funco?
Ruby Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 13:58   Link #691
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Princess View Post
Why are all the girls gay for Funco?
Why not? She's the kind of person who's nice to everybody (and probably a pretty reliable gun, too), so she grabs followers without even trying.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 14:30   Link #692
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
She's nice, but a bit... plain, I guess? I could see Sig as a much likelier target. She's cooler. Though she can also be a bit bitchy...
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 17:54   Link #693
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
I wonder, how long will it be until the Xebec dudes make the spread picture specials of this series like they did with Kanokon and LvB. You know that they will-v-, they always do, those chubby chasers-v-.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 19:35   Link #694
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
So for some reason their bullets don't kill actual humans because? How does the blood just evaporate? Why only 10 eps?
Because they are tools. Tools can kill people only when people wield them.
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 20:04   Link #695
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Because they are tools. Tools can kill people only when people wield them.
Darwin prizes say otherwise.

Besides the whole logic of them not hurting anyone is retarded.
They can easily damage surroundings. Them shooting some kind of gas tank = explosion and killed human, them shooting some things on the ceiling = object falling down and killing a human.
They don't need to shoot anyone to hurt them, which was shown many times with all the coratellar damage they do. Unless its so stupid that magic also repairs all the inanimate objects damage after some time.
But heck they are living guns, its already as dumb as it can be, so we can expand the magic.
__________________
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-13, 02:00   Link #696
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Darwin prizes say otherwise.

Besides the whole logic of them not hurting anyone is retarded.
They can easily damage surroundings. Them shooting some kind of gas tank = explosion and killed human, them shooting some things on the ceiling = object falling down and killing a human.
They don't need to shoot anyone to hurt them, which was shown many times with all the coratellar damage they do. Unless its so stupid that magic also repairs all the inanimate objects damage after some time.
But heck they are living guns, its already as dumb as it can be, so we can expand the magic.
You apply that kind of logic to what are essentially spirits of inanimate objects....

Inanimate objects can destroy other inanimate objects, what's so wrong about that?

They are not guns and bullets. It's more accurate to think of them as Touhou style Youkai and Danmaku....


About said Darwin prizes...In those freak accidents, said tools have to be put in motion or at least a state of sufficient energy to kill by another person first. A tool at rest can't kill a person.
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 07:37   Link #697
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Germany
Age: 32
You know the saying:
"Guns don't kill people, people do."

They are just taking it literally, like they do with so many things. Fits the theme quite well.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 22:11   Link #698
KiraYamatoFan
Wanna punch Moyes, grr!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Age: 30
Found this photoshopped pic on the internet:



Who said Eru doesn't have some love from her countrymen?
__________________
Sack this Scottish piece of s*** in the morning already! #MoyesOut
KiraYamatoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 01:33   Link #699
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: with Maki-sama
Age: 21
There will be a season 2?
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211239_32.gif
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 02:14   Link #700
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
Found this photoshopped pic on the internet:

Spoiler for spoiled:

Who said Eru doesn't have some love from her countrymen?
well... thats her A2 variant where she's much better than her original build.
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, seinen, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.