AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-06-19, 05:02   Link #361
jalvin_billster1091
Arcaneus Magi
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Academy City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Pure AIM concentrations on a high enough scale should also be able to force a new law on the surroundings no? And AIM is anathema to magic.

She could be a holistic esper or she could be an actual Angel....after all, the latter is in line with Aleister's own plan of creating his own Heaven.
An holistic esper emits an AIM field right? if they do then Gremlin is playing into the hands of Alester in spreading an AIM field around the globe even more and with Holistic espers this seems like Alseter is playing some part with this.
jalvin_billster1091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 05:05   Link #362
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
if they are creating something that release AIM then they would just pick a level 5 or high potential esper and not someone who is under the curriculum or anyone who is tainted by science. Meaning has AIM on them.

They are aiming someone who is not from science or magic so we can't tell for sure that an holistic esper is a being of AIM.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 05:06   Link #363
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalvin_billster1091 View Post
An holistic esper emits an AIM field right? if they do then Gremlin is playing into the hands of Alester in spreading an AIM field around the globe even more and with Holistic espers this seems like Alseter is playing some part with this.
Actually holistic esper is unknown...for all you know it may not even be AIM...
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 21:18   Link #364
leukrota
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Yeah, there's no guarantee a holistic esper would produce AIM, and even if it does, it might not be compatible with an Academy esper's AIM. The holistic esper could even be an esper of a different aeon, in Aleister's terms.
leukrota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 21:31   Link #365
shmaster
The Hades
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Though, consider Odin didn't dare to try to practice the Holistic Esper power herself, whatever is going to emit by the Holistic Esper is not something healthy to the mages of current Aeon.

To Aleister, it should do him more good than harm.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 22:56   Link #366
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Though, consider Odin didn't dare to try to practice the Holistic Esper power herself, whatever is going to emit by the Holistic Esper is not something healthy to the mages of current Aeon.

To Aleister, it should do him more good than harm.
Is she even capable of it just off the bat like that? If she were, that whole experiment would have been unnecessary no?
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 23:00   Link #367
shmaster
The Hades
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
The entire experiment is to test if creating a Holistic Esper is even possible in the first place.
Now the theory has been confirmed to be working, Odin is on to the next step.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 23:10   Link #368
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
I forget about this but Odin/Othinus is still a mage and she confirms it herself? then how will they deal with Artificial Heaven? I forget about Artificial heaven because Othinus looks terribly hax that I forget that the academy city has defense for magicians that will infiltrate its base. Unless they can make a counter for it. They are walking into their own deaths with every cast of spell or invocation of mana or magic. They are scrambling their own brains.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 23:11   Link #369
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
That's why the next volume is going to be really explosive
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 23:30   Link #370
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Wouldn't the Artificial Heaven require capturing Last Order and all that nonsense again?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 23:42   Link #371
shmaster
The Hades
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
But if Odin is truly a threat, maybe the Sisters will help willingly. Like how they helped out Kazakiri last time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I forget about this but Odin/Othinus is still a mage and she confirms it herself? then how will they deal with Artificial Heaven? I forget about Artificial heaven because Othinus looks terribly hax that I forget that the academy city has defense for magicians that will infiltrate its base. Unless they can make a counter for it. They are walking into their own deaths with every cast of spell or invocation of mana or magic. They are scrambling their own brains.
Yeah, Odin said herself despite she is a Majin, it is still magic.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 23:55   Link #372
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Last Order isn't needed for Artificial heaven. Artificial heaven can act on its own as long as the sisters are spread around the world. But isn't the sisters being evacuated or something in the last volume or in the previews past ones.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 00:02   Link #373
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Last Order isn't needed for Artificial heaven. Artificial heaven can act on its own as long as the sisters are spread around the world. But isn't the sisters being evacuated or something in the last volume or in the previews past ones.
Even so, as long as the Misaka Network is still active and the Sisters transmit their signals, the AIM Heaven can function.
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 00:08   Link #374
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
If I were Othinus, I would plan for a shock and awe attack to get in and get out before Academy City can muster any defenses- Artificial Heaven isn't as convenient as they want us to think- Since Vento's attack, at least two times the city got hit by a serious magic threat (Aqua and Radiosonde Castle) and no Super Saiyan came out.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 00:17   Link #375
shmaster
The Hades
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Though, Aqua is more of case that activating Artificial Heaven is not necessary. While the deal with Radiosonde Castle is that Aleister couldn't do anything as he lost control of the plan.
But if Odin is truly serious in taking down Windowless Building, which could threaten Aleister directly, I don't think that man or the woman would have any second thought in activating the Artificial Heaven.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 00:22   Link #376
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I forget about this but Odin/Othinus is still a mage and she confirms it herself? then how will they deal with Artificial Heaven? I forget about Artificial heaven because Othinus looks terribly hax that I forget that the academy city has defense for magicians that will infiltrate its base. Unless they can make a counter for it. They are walking into their own deaths with every cast of spell or invocation of mana or magic. They are scrambling their own brains.
Acqua did sneak into AC when the Aim field was on, now is a Magic God.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 00:23   Link #377
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
And when it was necessary to be activated...well, that was in WWIII. Although that was more Hyouka acting on her own.

You have to be Angel level and above to act with any confidence in Academy against Aleister himself.

Which Odinus may or may not be....And 50-50 or not, that 50-50 power is still something that is like fire to the AIM vacuum.

Quote:
Acqua did sneak into AC when the Aim field was on, now is a Magic God.
If it were on, the Amakusa members would have been comitting suicide with every spell they made.
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 00:28   Link #378
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
But if Odin is truly serious in taking down Windowless Building, which could threaten Aleister directly, I don't think that man or the woman would have any second thought in activating the Artificial Heaven.
Which brings me back to my original point- wouldn't he need to upload the Angel Virus again to forcefully change her ? Especially since Accelerator erased it in Russia?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 00:29   Link #379
jalvin_billster1091
Arcaneus Magi
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Academy City
With my previous comment, I'm just took a massive pot shot in regards to the holistic esper emitting a AIM field of course i've got no proof to prove my theory
jalvin_billster1091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 00:29   Link #380
leukrota
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
But if Odin is truly serious in taking down Windowless Building, which could threaten Aleister directly, I don't think that man or the woman would have any second thought in activating the Artificial Heaven.
Or any other contingency plan he most likely has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
You have to be Angel level and above to act with any confidence in Academy against Aleister himself.

Which Odinus may or may not be....And 50-50 or not, that 50-50 power is still something that is like fire to the AIM water.
Well, Ollerus threatened Aleister about the Gemstones and I don't think he was bluffing... A magic god probably qualifies as Angel level or higher.
leukrota is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.