AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Aquarion Series

View Poll Results: Aquarion EVOL - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 10 17.86%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 19.64%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 12.50%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 8.93%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 12.50%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.79%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 3.57%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.79%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 5.36%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 16.07%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-06-20, 15:07   Link #221
KleenexGhost
Measure Feeling Match
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sunriseland
Killing off Amata would be ballsy, but I think Kagura is more likely to bite it in the finale.
KleenexGhost is offline  
Old 2012-06-20, 15:16   Link #222
bastek66
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
They promised the ending wouldn't leave a bad taste in people's mouth.
Depends what is Kawamori definition of bad taste.
bastek66 is offline  
Old 2012-06-20, 15:42   Link #223
Triple_R
Center Attraction
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Most likely for Amata (following the Kawamori pattern). They promised the ending wouldn't leave a bad taste in people's mouth.
What I take from that is that there won't be any (or at least not many) unpleasant surprises. Mind you, given that many viewers are now rooting for Mykage, it's hard to say what exactly could count as an "unpleasant surprise".
__________________
Triple_R is offline  
Old 2012-06-20, 18:21   Link #224
Korps!
Ikarechimattaze!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
I want Fudou/Appolonius to die. Seriously I still can't stomach the fact he lets poor Appollo die in his place.
It certainly doesn't help that the retcon makes him look like the prime reason for all the shit that happened those last 24000 years because he refused to take any responsability and simply let the Touma case worsen at every turn (like everything else in fact).

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
But Kawamori doesn't seem to know what reactions he want to cause and is writing just to cause a reaction and the reaction in this case happens to be disappointment and anger. A deliberate attempt to cause anger through conscious writing is different from anger caused by inapt writing, this inapt writing is more trolling to me than a skillful and deliberate effort.
That's pretty much the feeling I get from what he explains about EVOL. He doesn't have a clear idea of the message he is trying to convey and rely mostly on reaction inducing asspull.

"Dog is good! There's no way they will see that one coming! They will be speechless!"

"But what consequences will it have on the established story?"

"I can't answer, they're not supposed to think about that."

So is fudo a good guy or is he a bigger troll than Mykage? http://i.imgur.com/Bo2nU.jpg
Korps! is offline  
Old 2012-06-20, 20:59   Link #225
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
I hope it ends well and not wait for another 12,000 years for a hopeless romance...
NoemiChan is offline  
Old 2012-06-20, 23:53   Link #226
Thess
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
What I take from that is that there won't be any (or at least not many) unpleasant surprises. Mind you, given that many viewers are now rooting for Mykage, it's hard to say what exactly could count as an "unpleasant surprise".
It's probably on purpose. Kawamori said he sympathized with Mykage.
__________________

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline  
Old 2012-06-21, 01:11   Link #227
Amata Sora
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Here, There and right behind you btw I like your house
Kagura Logic: "you're the weak part of me" "you're the reason we lost Silvie"
Yeah, If deciding to not let world go to hell is weak instead of enjoying yourself with your beloved, then Apollo was one weak ass dude.
Of course ( even though it doesn't apply here) Kagura speaks in reverse sometimes...lol
So according to Kagura, Amata is the part of the soul that said " Hey, we love her and all, but we've been reincarnated before, and we did make a promise to the person who named us, so lets just not let shit hit the fan and save the planet instead of being selfish."
(sorry if this came off as a rant)
But of course Kagura DID say he cares about nothing else than Mikono, especially not Altair.
Amata Sora is offline  
Old 2012-06-21, 07:37   Link #228
Zuul
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amata Sora View Post
Kagura Logic: "you're the weak part of me" "you're the reason we lost Silvie"
Yeah, If deciding to not let world go to hell is weak instead of enjoying yourself with your beloved, then Apollo was one weak ass dude.
Of course ( even though it doesn't apply here) Kagura speaks in reverse sometimes...lol
So according to Kagura, Amata is the part of the soul that said " Hey, we love her and all, but we've been reincarnated before, and we did make a promise to the person who named us, so lets just not let shit hit the fan and save the planet instead of being selfish."
(sorry if this came off as a rant)
But of course Kagura DID say he cares about nothing else than Mikono, especially not Altair.

I personnally sympathize more with Kagura. Considering he has actually an excuse to behave in that obssessive way toward Mikono. Something Amata doesn't have.
Kagura is very lonely and has been tortured and conditionned on loving Sylvie. Sylvie (even if she doesn't exist for real) is the only good thing in his horrible life. In a way I find his claim on Mikono more justified.
Zuul is offline  
Old 2012-06-21, 10:33   Link #229
Gohan78
Awakened One
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Northern Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
The problem with the key interactions, particular the date in the sky, is that they were always (or almost always) Amata chasing Mikono or Amata doing something.
Well, in this kind of series usually it's the man who must chase the woman. But Mikono's reactions to Amata's advances are significant. She blushes and accepts him. I think that without Kagura's intervention they would have kissed during the "date in the sky".
OTOH when Kagura tries to kidnap her she either faints or resists with all her might while she calls for Amata.

Quote:
Mikono does not pursue any relationship (the flower of everyone's affection) but still gets jealous when someone tries to... do something assertive.
She is no different from many tsundere anime heroines (Shana, Louise, Haruhi). They never admit that they love the MC until the very end, yet they are clearly jealous of him.

Quote:
For one, I don't think she cheered up Zessica on the beach. I don't think that was what that scene was meant to convey... and it certainly didn't do any cheering up. So if that was its intent, it was a catastrophic failure.
I disagree. At the end of that episode, Zessica was cheerful. She decided to change her dress and apparently challenged Mikono for Amata's love.
(Let's forget that in the following episode she became depressed again. That's just one of many inconsistencies of the writers.)

Quote:
Mikono's been kidnapped once, effectively, by Kagura, three episodes ago. His small interruptions every 6 odd episodes is not a reason or excuse for her doing nothing and never sitting down to talk with Amata.
I think that the lack of communication is the only thing keeping Amata and Mikono apart. It's also a terrible plot device to keep the love triangle unresolved until the last episode.
But in all honesty I don't think that one can look at Mikono's reactions towards the two male antagonists and say that she is undecided or that she wants "the best of both worlds". She evidently chose Amata. She is just too shy to confess.
__________________
Tibi, magnum Innominandum,
signa stellarum nigrarum
et bufaniformis Sadoquae sigilim.
(De Vermis Mysteriis)
Gohan78 is offline  
Old 2012-06-21, 10:58   Link #230
Vena
Carpe Diem
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ||At the edge of finality.||
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohan78 View Post
She is no different from many tsundere anime heroines (Shana, Louise, Haruhi). They never admit that they love the MC until the very end, yet they are clearly jealous of him.

I think that the lack of communication is the only thing keeping Amata and Mikono apart. It's also a terrible plot device to keep the love triangle unresolved until the last episode.
But in all honesty I don't think that one can look at Mikono's reactions towards the two male antagonists and say that she is undecided or that she wants "the best of both worlds". She evidently chose Amata. She is just too shy to confess.
There's a vast difference between the usual tsundere group and Mikono, particularly in the fact that your usual tsundere group has constant developments with the guy for the whole run of the show, not five times in twenty five episodes and all in the first half. Their also shown to give some form of an initiative even if its, well, tsun and are much easier to read.

Her reason has not been *shy*, she told you the reason for keeping her mouth shut: fear of getting hurt. Not embarrassment, fear (being shy does not make sense with the crap she pulled in 19, I honestly just hate that scene with a passion). She was thinking about herself before others (and why I found Amata's confession in 25 utterly bizarre) and that has led to:
- Her friends being in pain because of her.
- Two idiots fighting to the death over her, causing all sorts of cascading effects of bad to happen.
- Indirectly enabling Mykage in almost every single way.

Let's look at that Mykage one:
- She leaves Amata at ND with the salient promise of telling him *something*, then admits that she *knew* what that something was and that her actions were causing Amata and Zessica to *suffer*... but did nothing. She went off to "connect everyone and save MIX" and didn't in particular accomplish either of those. (This is just the plot giving her *reasons* to do stuff but never actually letting her *do* said stuff. Like the: I want to be stronger and contribute! Show proceeds to make her unable to do anything but be a damsel.)
- Amata, disoriented and never sure about how Mikono feels about him, has a terrible dream... what's he do? Goes chasing after her like a moron. Leading to everything going wrong. (This one is more Amata's absurd character shifts at work.)
- Zessica? She's left to suffer where apparently she did not need to be suffering because Mikono had the solution, and eventually gets her body skyjacked because of said suffering. Zessica/Mykage proceed to ruin everything.
__________________
Transcend Eternity
Vena is offline  
Old 2012-06-21, 12:07   Link #231
Amata Sora
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Here, There and right behind you btw I like your house
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
I personnally sympathize more with Kagura. Considering he has actually an excuse to behave in that obssessive way toward Mikono. Something Amata doesn't have.
Kagura is very lonely and has been tortured and conditionned on loving Sylvie. Sylvie (even if she doesn't exist for real) is the only good thing in his horrible life. In a way I find his claim on Mikono more justified.
I see what you mean, in a way, he kinda needs her.
However, Amata actually fell in love with her( Not really an excuse for obsession) and now he is afraid to lose her like he lost his mother.(hence a somewhat valid excuse for an obsession)

Last edited by Amata Sora; 2012-06-21 at 12:17.
Amata Sora is offline  
Old 2012-06-21, 12:14   Link #232
Amata Sora
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Here, There and right behind you btw I like your house
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
There's a vast difference between the usual tsundere group and Mikono, particularly in the fact that your usual tsundere group has constant developments with the guy for the whole run of the show, not five times in twenty five episodes and all in the first half. Their also shown to give some form of an initiative even if its, well, tsun and are much easier to read.

Her reason has not been *shy*, she told you the reason for keeping her mouth shut: fear of getting hurt. Not embarrassment, fear (being shy does not make sense with the crap she pulled in 19, I honestly just hate that scene with a passion). She was thinking about herself before others (and why I found Amata's confession in 25 utterly bizarre) and that has led to:
- Her friends being in pain because of her.
- Two idiots fighting to the death over her, causing all sorts of cascading effects of bad to happen.
- Indirectly enabling Mykage in almost every single way.

Let's look at that Mykage one:
- She leaves Amata at ND with the salient promise of telling him *something*, then admits that she *knew* what that something was and that her actions were causing Amata and Zessica to *suffer*... but did nothing. She went off to "connect everyone and save MIX" and didn't in particular accomplish either of those. (This is just the plot giving her *reasons* to do stuff but never actually letting her *do* said stuff. Like the: I want to be stronger and contribute! Show proceeds to make her unable to do anything but be a damsel.)
- Amata, disoriented and never sure about how Mikono feels about him, has a terrible dream... what's he do? Goes chasing after her like a moron. Leading to everything going wrong. (This one is more Amata's absurd character shifts at work.)
- Zessica? She's left to suffer where apparently she did not need to be suffering because Mikono had the solution, and eventually gets her body skyjacked because of said suffering. Zessica/Mykage proceed to ruin everything.
I agree with mostly everything you said.
Amata Sora is offline  
Old 2012-06-21, 15:27   Link #233
kuromitsu
我、勝てり!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Sooo, after some inconveniences I finally managed to see the ep. Some observations:

1. Solo gattai? Good going, Amata! Finally we got to see the two of them fighting in giant mecha, even though only a really stupid-looking fight so far, but then, that's Aquarion for you. And yeah, gearing up to the Aquarion showdown!
1a. Btw Ancient AQ looks awesome.
1b. First Mykagezilla, now Amatazilla! I wonder who's next.

2. MYKAGE.....!!!! *nosebleeds all over the place* His grand plan is of course stupid, but I didn't expect anything more reasonable so whatever.
2a. Get out of Zessica you crazy-beautiful bastard, I miss looking at you! (Though I admit that Zessikage is pretty cool.)

3. Fudou. Yeah, OK, look, you're just insulting my intelligence now. So, back to the best way I can deal with this - Evol takes place in an alternate universe, YES, IT DOES, LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU *fingers in ears*
3a. Poor (Evolverse) Touma... and you guys are pissed about Zessica? *runs away* (I wonder how Fudou is going to sort out this mess.)
3b. AWW YEAH COME ON, FUDOU X MYKAGE DVD COVER!!!

4. So like, are Amata, Kagura & Co. still on Altair or what? Or they're flying between the two planets? I'm a bit confused.
4a. PLANETS TOO CLOSE!!! I know I shouldn't expect anything science-y from this show, but come on! ^^;;

5. The Andy and Mix situation would make me care more if Mix was actually a guy instead of... well, regular girl!Mix minus boobs plus something extra between her legs. Physically she may be male (a really effeminate male, mind you, I mean seriously, the seiyuu could at least use her boy voice!) but she's still a girl.

6. All. That. Reused. Animation. Argh!!! :/

No comment on the rest - just looking at the posts on this page so far I can guess what sort of discussion has been going on here and frankly, there's no point in adding my own 2 cents. Anyone who has ever seen any of my posts knows which characters I like and why, which characters I think are getting unfairly blamed and why, how the writing is so bad I can't blame any character anymore for anything, etc.... and that these pretty much go against the popular opinions around here. So I think this was all from me for now. (But because I can't resist: that part that I'm sure everyone here hated? I thought it was pretty sweet.)

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-06-21 at 15:40.
kuromitsu is offline  
Old 2012-06-21, 16:00   Link #234
diu613
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Why no one likes Kagura ? But everyone just bumbs off Amata?
The most memorable thing I remember from Amata is this
"MIKOOOOONOOOOOOOO-SANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"
During 25 episodes and 100% plus till the very end. Why should Amata care for a guy who wants to "kill" Mikono:
-Because that "guy" is part of HIM. And if that is not enough then, what about listening to Mikono who does not want him to hurt Kagura. C´mon Amata knows about reverse power of Kagura. Gotta be a bit dumb to not realize the meaning of the quote " We can kill each other all night" by Kagura. Or the vision of the wedding, which clearly says he does not want to kill her and everyone saw that vision.
Amata gets a bonus when he says he loves Mikono as Mikono, well said. But I dont think that Kagura does wrong in loving Mikono for her being Sylvie. Kagura resembles Apollo more than Amata, so its natural that after that tragic end, he wants Sylvie back. C´mon his soul waited 12 000 years. Amata doesnt give a shit for that, but Kagura does, and I dont think its wrong that he is trying to fulfill a promise that he did with her.
Furthermore, we have to show more sympathy towards Kagura. Kagura tells him about his childhood with Mykage treated like a dog (sorry even stray dogs have better life) and he ignored him focusing only on his own lonely childhood on the streets. Kagura did not kill their parents but Amata does not even try to understand that he and Zessica are being manipulated.Can you imagine the suffering of being manipulated and hurting the people you love when you dont want to? Amata does not know that painful feeling. Amata had that hard life not because of Kagura but because of their parents who left BOTH. He makes Kagura the big villain with that totally not true vision of little Kagura burning their parents and making a evil smile, a thing that would never happen because Kagura would never kill his own parents by his own will. And Izumo didnt even had balls to tell him who he was, but sure had to tell to Amata.
Amata was acknowledged by his mom and dad at the very end, forgives them and cries and Kagura was not even called you know why?Because if Alicia had called him he would just turn his back and that´s it. He was not Emo enough so it was excluded from the happy reunion.
diu613 is offline  
Old 2012-06-21, 21:14   Link #235
Amata Sora
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Here, There and right behind you btw I like your house
Honestly, all I have been able to think about lately is Evol. My otakuism is EVOLving
(im sorry,I had to say it)
Amata Sora is offline  
Old 2012-06-22, 04:31   Link #236
Amata Sora
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Here, There and right behind you btw I like your house
………………….._,,-~’’’¯¯¯’’~-,,
………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,…………………………….._,,,---,,_
……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
…………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’¯: ¯’’-, ; ; ;’,
…………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : ; ; ; |
……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|
…………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|
..…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
…….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’
………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-‘,
……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,
……,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,
…..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|..’-,_ ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’’,-~’ ; ; ; ; ; ,’
…,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’~-,,,,,--~~’’’’’’~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…..,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-
…| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
…’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’….’, ; ; ; ; _,,-‘’
….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’~~’’¯
…..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;_,,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
………’’~-,,_ ; ; ; ; _,,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
………..| ; ; ;¯¯’’’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘
………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
…………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
…………’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ~-,,___ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘….’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
………..,’ ‘- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’……….’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
……….,’ ; ;’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-‘…………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’…………………’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
……..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘………………………’’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…………………………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’………………………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’’
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ;,’……………………….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
……..’,_ , ; , ;,’……………………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
………’,,’,¯,’,’’|……………………….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘--,,
………….¯…’’………………………..’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~,,
……………………………………………’’-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~-,,
………………………………………………..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ,,_ ; ;’-,’’-,
…………………………………………………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,__,--.
……………………………………………………’-, ; ; ;,,-~’’’ , ,|, |
………………………………………………………’’~-‘’_ , , ,,’,_/--

If Fudo gets with Mikono , This is what I will see when I think of Evol :P
Amata Sora is offline  
Old 2012-06-22, 06:55   Link #237
Destined_Fate
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: "Sacrifice one to appease the few."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amata Sora View Post
I see what you mean, in a way, he kinda needs her.
However, Amata actually fell in love with her( Not really an excuse for obsession) and now he is afraid to lose her like he lost his mother.(hence a somewhat valid excuse for an obsession)
You're kidding right? Amata didn't fall in love with Mikono, he's been on the Destined first meeting soul mate clutch for ages. I'm surprised he knows anything about her considering how little time they're together and even than that time has been mostly wasted. While Kagura gets down to business and doesn't waste a second.

Another point is that if he loved Mikono than he wouldn't be treating her as an object that he simply must have to the point that he willingly sacrifices his friends if need be. If Mikono loved him than why is it that she's shown far more interest in Kagura while leaving Amata hanging? She wouldn't even tell him that she liked him before ditching him.

Last edited by Destined_Fate; 2012-06-22 at 07:11.
Destined_Fate is offline  
Old 2012-06-22, 12:08   Link #238
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amata Sora View Post

If Fudo gets with Mikono , This is what I will see when I think of Evol :P
There is a reason why Apollnius did not make his move on Silvia.

Spoiler for Celiane and Sophia:


Spoiler for Once in a lifetime:


Basically Apollonius life is one big tea ceremony. The people that come are the same but the circumstances will always be unique.

Mikono isn't Silvia anymore than Silvia isn't Celiane.

Apollonius love for Celiane is but once a lifetime. He loved Celiane for who she was.

It's just that Touma and now Mykage tend to crash his tea enjoyment.
ReddyRedWolf is offline  
Old 2012-06-22, 13:39   Link #239
Amata Sora
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Here, There and right behind you btw I like your house
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
You're kidding right? Amata didn't fall in love with Mikono, he's been on the Destined first meeting soul mate clutch for ages. I'm surprised he knows anything about her considering how little time they're together and even than that time has been mostly wasted. While Kagura gets down to business and doesn't waste a second.

Another point is that if he loved Mikono than he wouldn't be treating her as an object that he simply must have to the point that he willingly sacrifices his friends if need be. If Mikono loved him than why is it that she's shown far more interest in Kagura while leaving Amata hanging? She wouldn't even tell him that she liked him before ditching him.
My bad I phrased that wrong I should have used infatuated ? I cant think of the correct way to say...... :P
However the 'Little time" is because poor writing ,even though they are the main ship for the series, they didnt spend enough time developing the relationship when the entire series was 26 episodes,( I've seen most anime relationships done in 12 ) because they focused on Yunoha, Jin, Andy, and MIX in the entire second half.Plus, whenever they had a good moment, Kagura appears to kidnap her therefore ruining said moment. Also I dont really think she is showing interest in Kagura THAT way. We dont know exactly what she was going to tell Amata before leaving. Her initial interest in Kagura ( same for Amata ) was because she felt a strange sense of deja vu, and everytime he kidnaps her what does she try to do?
run
I cant really see that as romantic interest, but of course you never said the interest was "romantic"
(sorry if all this came of as rant, I'm just passionate )

Last edited by Amata Sora; 2012-06-22 at 13:56.
Amata Sora is offline  
Old 2012-06-22, 22:20   Link #240
SABER60069
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
There is a reason why Apollnius did not make his move on Silvia.

Spoiler for Celiane and Sophia:


Spoiler for Once in a lifetime:


Basically Apollonius life is one big tea ceremony. The people that come are the same but the circumstances will always be unique.

Mikono isn't Silvia anymore than Silvia isn't Celiane.

Apollonius love for Celiane is but once a lifetime. He loved Celiane for who she was.

It's just that Touma and now Mykage tend to crash his tea enjoyment.
That doesn't justify anything for him if anything it makes him look like an ass even more cause he had his tea and drank it so he doesn't care anymore.
SABER60069 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.