AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-15, 05:53   Link #281
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Speaking of which, we do have another translator for Baka Test. I'm the editor, and he's working on volume 4. Should be done within this month.
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 02:09   Link #282
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Speaking of which, we do have another translator for Baka Test. I'm the editor, and he's working on volume 4. Should be done within this month.
I guess he's one of the missing / retired translator before...right?

it's good then, so we can have another volume done, before reach the sixth (Halloween theme) volume.

btw, Ping bro?
when is the estimated time for vol 9.5? just want to ask, I want to read another LN before return to your glorious works
Spoiler for just for Ping-bro:
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 08:40   Link #284
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
thanks Ping_bro
may you blessed with Lucifer fortune and good luck
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 08:45   Link #285
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
thanks Ping_bro
may you blessed with Lucifer fortune and good luck
You're telling me when I'm a Christian?

Anyway, volume 4 will be completed next, probably before I can even get started on the rest of volume 9.5. I've been working on the last story slowly last week while working on Unicorn, so here's an excerpt.

Spoiler for Baka Test 9.5 teaser.:
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 08:59   Link #286
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
You're telling me when I'm a Christian?

Anyway, volume 4 will be completed next, probably before I can even get started on the rest of volume 9.5. I've been working on the last story slowly last week while working on Unicorn, so here's an excerpt.

Spoiler for Baka Test 9.5 teaser.:
Well,
good intention shouldn't be blocked by Religion matter, right?
Even son of Mary feed a heretics (before he convert to Christian)

about Viper...I'll PM you
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 22:13   Link #287
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
He's done with Question 5. Same rules apply. Please edit.
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 08:15   Link #288
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Thanks for that! i really wanna know what he was gonna say at the end there
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-13, 11:28   Link #289
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Only chapter 3 left for volume 4, and I'm done with this story.
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-13, 12:17   Link #290
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Spoiler for feel very very emotionally high:


thank you very much, but won't you need sleep?, if I see your regional clock, this is about time you deep in your sleep,around...err...12.00 pm you gonna need your stamina for works tomorrow right? are you ok with lack of sleep? that's not healthy you know?

well, any way thanks for translating this novel in your spare times *bow*
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-13, 12:23   Link #291
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Thanks for the updated Teh Ping, lately I haven't giving my thanks to the translators :S.
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 02:28   Link #292
hellscythe
black raison d'etre
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: アニメの世界
I hope that the volume six will be finished too.... by the way thanks for translating this LN.. I really love this
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211192_1.gif
hellscythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 05:57   Link #293
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
9.5. *That* chapter. You know what I mean. Please tell me someone has done it. For the love of.. oh man. Better yet someone link me doujins. There are doujins of this right? How could anyone not have thought of it before???
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 06:17   Link #294
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
9.5. *That* chapter. You know what I mean. Please tell me someone has done it. For the love of.. oh man. Better yet someone link me doujins. There are doujins of this right? How could anyone not have thought of it before???
there's Hentai doujin in Fakku about Homo's between Hideyoshi and Yoshii
Xp yuck! (hope I can kill the illustrator)
and three some of Akira,Shimada, and Himeji with Yoshii

non H spin off is Baka test shoukanjyuu Djya (4 koma style) but the scanlation is stopped in chapter 4
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 08:03   Link #295
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Thanks for the update! I been looking foward to this!
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 19:26   Link #296
kfcpanda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
just started reading this, thought it was fairly amusing.
waiting for more stuff with himeji though...

so as ive been reading through this thread, someone mentioned v11 going to be the last one, any confirmations on that? or is that just speculation?
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 02:58   Link #297
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
... something tells me that if the "hold hands + say summon together = chibis that have the characteristics of their... err... PARENTS" thing will have lulz.... lots and lots of lulz.
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 02:44   Link #298
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Only 5 minutes of dial-up internet before I head back to obscurity. Most probably, I won't be back this month. (Can't even upload anything on B-T, let alone 5 pages of a book that came out pretty recently...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfcpanda View Post
just started reading this, thought it was fairly amusing.
waiting for more stuff with himeji though...

so as ive been reading through this thread, someone mentioned v11 going to be the last one, any confirmations on that? or is that just speculation?
Speculation based on afterwords of volume 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
... something tells me that if the "hold hands + say summon together = chibis that have the characteristics of their... err... PARENTS" thing will have lulz.... lots and lots of lulz.
You don't say...
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 06:16   Link #299
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Only 5 minutes of dial-up internet before I head back to obscurity. Most probably, I won't be back this month. (Can't even upload anything on B-T, let alone 5 pages of a book that came out pretty recently...)



Speculation based on afterwords of volume 10.



You don't say...
I... can't say anymore. Ping.... WTF?! ITS MORE AWESOME THAN THOUGHT!
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 10:49   Link #300
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
I... can't say anymore. Ping.... WTF?! ITS MORE AWESOME THAN THOUGHT!
yeah! Too bad, Lesbo-Mizu snatch away Himeji-Shimada shoukanjuu before everyone can see it. I dislike that Lesbo bitch more and more her appearance is worse than Kuroko (TAMNI) story wise.

I don't even understand why the heck Author create this kind of character and keep her alive If she's real and I'm in Fumitsuki Gakuen with them in this story timeline, I can guarantee that she's dead before she said 'O' in 'ONEE-SAMA' word

does anyone notice,
among all Kids they summoned, only one been named, Shouyuu-chan (Kirishima and Yuuji's), one never be seen (Himeji and Shimada's), and one that closely resemble the parent (Hideyoshi and Yuuko's)


It'll be great if 3rd season anime of this series including this part

Last edited by surerman; 2012-07-12 at 13:13.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
baka to test, romantic comedy, school life, shoukanjuu, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.