AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2012-07-02, 00:10   Link #1061
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
Kenju as much as I love to see u suffer and your professed religion... is a bad idea to keep this debate going.
Yes yes I know that's why I stopped. I said what I had to say
Wait...suffer?

He believes.
Even though he’s tired and one leg’s in the coffin, he believes.
He believes in his right fist,
in the path that his weapon creates,
in the scene when his weapon brutally hits the enemy’s body,
that his victory will bring about a wonderful future.
Kamijou Touma’s actions are based on trust.-

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 01:42   Link #1062
Destined_Fate

What spoilers exactly? -.- Geeze, everything being discuessed is in the anime and all references to the Manga/LN are purposely being kept vague so that you aren't being spoiled. I'm starting to wonder if you've read the posts or are just screaming spoilers for the sake of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrum023 View Post
I don't think that's what Kenju of the Right is trying to get at. Even if Mikoto is gone, the Index series wouldn't be as heavily affected as say if Index herself was gone. Sure there would definitely be some notable things missing but in terms of sheer impact to the plot, Index holds the greater cake here.
It would be heavily effected because Mikoto is needed for many things. At the start maybe, but considering everything that has happened there would be no way Index could have turned out as it did, or garnered such popularity or bringing in characters like Accelerator/Last Order/Everyone from Railgun/ect, without Mikoto. Mikoto is just as important as the other two leads.

Without Index the magic side would be lost and without Mikoto the scient side would be lost. Touma can only do so much with either side without Index or Mikoto helping to bridge that side over so that he can cross over to it.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 02:41   Link #1063
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
What spoilers exactly? -.- Geeze, everything being discuessed is in the anime and all references to the Manga/LN are purposely being kept vague so that you aren't being spoiled. I'm starting to wonder if you've read the posts or are just screaming spoilers for the sake of it.
Hrrrmmm... ... I guess they are mostly vague enough. Though I still feel bad for the people who have seen only the anime when arguments make reference to future events (for them) since it makes them unable to counterargument...

The way this discussion is going I think would fit better in Mikoto's character thread or the light novel thread.
leukrota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 02:49   Link #1064
Destined_Fate

That's why I'm not mentioning anything specfic from the Manga/LN other than that a lot of things require Touma, Index, and Mikoto or they couldn't exist and many stories wouldn't have been told without them. With Touma being the most important because he's the one everything leads back to, even Index and Mikoto lead back to him.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, sci-fi, shounen