AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-06-30, 05:21   Link #1601
Juliolu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
so if i beat it already i have to play another ng to get it/re do it


need help on getting Asmodeus .... she join as guest ... now wat do i have to do
Asmodeus join in your party in NG++, after complete your quest (creat 4 furnitures, ancient knowledge quest N088.
Juliolu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 07:15   Link #1602
Chuankai
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post


Thanks,I should so get it since my Mylen aways run out of skill slots ._.
Chuankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 10:34   Link #1603
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to AznSamsung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigal View Post
how many do i need to create???? I have 10 Fewer medicine and 4 of the new one
u only need to make one .... did u talk to the chief elf in his town?
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 15:22   Link #1604
poisui
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 28


I am close to collecting all of the artifacts. But then, I realize that I don't have any Angel Beads left to craft Hannah's artifact. T_T
poisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 22:26   Link #1605
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to AznSamsung
spend 2 hours lvling 6-7 character on king petutto ... omg i have at least half of dozen more .... god help me
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 22:34   Link #1606
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
What level are you? Leveling off King Putetto isn't that amazing. If you're 50+ there are various mine levels you can use that are better for xp. If you aren't or don't have access to those yet then you really don't need to be that high of level, about level 40 for first playthrough is where abouts you should be.

A really good level for xp once you get there is the small level with the 3 werewolf producers right above the starting point. You can level off those pretty easily until 80 off those, I should know since it's where I did my 500 kills with Wil quest. One werewolf per portal per turn is quite good.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 00:05   Link #1607
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to AznSamsung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
What level are you? Leveling off King Putetto isn't that amazing. If you're 50+ there are various mine levels you can use that are better for xp. If you aren't or don't have access to those yet then you really don't need to be that high of level, about level 40 for first playthrough is where abouts you should be.

A really good level for xp once you get there is the small level with the 3 werewolf producers right above the starting point. You can level off those pretty easily until 80 off those, I should know since it's where I did my 500 kills with Wil quest. One werewolf per portal per turn is quite good.
wil - lvl 91 M
yuela - lvl 83 M
emelita - lvl 81 A
seralwi - lvl 81 S
aht - lvl 82 C
suina - lvl 80 B
crayl - lvl 84 A
sharty - lvl 48 A
uya - lvl 84 A
melodiana - lvl 84 A
crayanne - lvl 84 B
paraskevas - lvl 49 C
kohakuren - lvl 63 C
elizasleyn - lvl 61 C
gaptahl - lvl 48 C
ragsmuena - lvl 48 C
mylen - lvl 77 S
phinilly - lvl 79 A
asmodeus - guest unknown
eushully - lvl 87 S
black eushully - lvl 76 S
anastasia - lvl 78 S
eukkeia - lvl 85 S
hannah - lvl 48 D
lily - lvl 50 C
leguna - lvl 48 D
stone golem - lvl 53 C


letter represent weapon Mastery
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 00:28   Link #1608
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
You're way too high average level to be bothering with deadbeat, use one of the mine levels and just keep the character alive on a turn by turn basis. Actually you're leveling a lot of characters that aren't that good, and not leveling some characters that are good.

Aht, Suina, Crayl, Uya, Melodiana, Crayanne are all useless in NG+. Well maybe not totally useless but they pale in comparison to other characters pretty easily. Sharty would fall into the same category if not for her high crit and blood suck. Paraskevas is good because of his 5 range nuke and elemental or non elemental hammers to use with it, also he pretty easily caps out strength so no worries there. Ragsmuena is excellent anytime she can use her death procs and since she's basically physical immune she's great at Valkyrie Falls and a lot of other levels.

But yeah once you have all the characters your go too team will look something like Wil, Yuela, Eme, Serawi, Eliza, Mylen, Asmodeus, Eushully, Eukleia. Maybe a couple mix and match sometimes depending on area monster weaknesses but those have the best skills.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 01:33   Link #1609
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to AznSamsung
i have make the 5 items for asum ... now wat do i do?
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 03:07   Link #1610
Wigwams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post


I am close to collecting all of the artifacts. But then, I realize that I don't have any Angel Beads left to craft Hannah's artifact. T_T
tainted angels in the last level of the mine drops angel beads. they respawn too.
__________________
Wigwams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 06:13   Link #1611
Juliolu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
wil - lvl 91 M
yuela - lvl 83 M
emelita - lvl 81 A
seralwi - lvl 81 S
aht - lvl 82 C
suina - lvl 80 B
crayl - lvl 84 A
sharty - lvl 48 A
uya - lvl 84 A
melodiana - lvl 84 A
crayanne - lvl 84 B
paraskevas - lvl 49 C
kohakuren - lvl 63 C
elizasleyn - lvl 61 C
gaptahl - lvl 48 C
ragsmuena - lvl 48 C
mylen - lvl 77 S
phinilly - lvl 79 A
asmodeus - guest unknown
eushully - lvl 87 S
black eushully - lvl 76 S
anastasia - lvl 78 S
eukkeia - lvl 85 S
hannah - lvl 48 D
lily - lvl 50 C
leguna - lvl 48 D
stone golem - lvl 53 C


letter represent weapon Mastery
If the game is hard, use game trainer. I use trainer in NG+++ to clear level 90 dungeons.
Juliolu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 06:16   Link #1612
Juliolu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
i have make the 5 items for asum ... now wat do i do?
Asmodeus
Chapter 9
Complete first NG+ Yuidora Mine dungeon (req. Wil lvl50, Aht, Suina, Crayl, Melo, Saerav recruited)
Complete second NG+ Yuidora Mine dungeon(s) (req. Wil lvl60, Haku, Para, Crayanne, Gapt, and Eliza recruited)
Synthesize Asmodeus's requests**
More NG+ Yuidora Mine dungeons until you defeat her

**Note that it checks if the items are in your inventory > 0. If you made only one and then equipped/placed them, the quest won't clear.

Site: http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=102
Juliolu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 06:35   Link #1613
Juliolu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
tainted angels in the last level of the mine drops angel beads. they respawn too.
I think you can get angel beads after defeat king putteto, or defeat dragon in molodiana test. You can use trainer to obtain angel beads too.
Juliolu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 11:57   Link #1614
poisui
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
i have make the 5 items for asum ... now wat do i do?
There is an event at the bar. After that, clear Beshtora Seal in Yuidora Mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
tainted angels in the last level of the mine drops angel beads. they respawn too.
Thanks for the info. =)
poisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 18:33   Link #1615
Amigal
Tsundere route finished..
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Latvia, Riga
Send a message via MSN to Amigal Send a message via Skype™ to Amigal
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
u only need to make one .... did u talk to the chief elf in his town?
i have looked at every possible location... have noone to talk to
Amigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 12:57   Link #1616
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to AznSamsung
i have complete the arena .... but 85% completed .... wat is the remaining 15%?
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 13:01   Link #1617
poisui
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigal View Post
i have looked at every possible location... have noone to talk to
Which chapter are you in? And what level are your characters?
poisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 17:08   Link #1618
Amigal
Tsundere route finished..
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Latvia, Riga
Send a message via MSN to Amigal Send a message via Skype™ to Amigal
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post
Which chapter are you in? And what level are your characters?
Chapter 8 - lvl 45 only main quest is Medicine... but have noone to talk to or items to make
Amigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 18:40   Link #1619
Wigwams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
i have complete the arena .... but 85% completed .... wat is the remaining 15%?
1) emelita route only arenas
2) very "late game" arenas for wil only (unlocked from completing NG+ quests)
__________________
Wigwams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 18:51   Link #1620
mmyin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I really need help. I am in chapter 5 on Servalwi Route. I have completed maps except those need silver key. I already completed Misanshel -Illusif cliff and Kohakuren is join as guest. The only thing left is waste catalyst. I do not know how to get or trigger "undine tear" needed in recipe. I cannot get to chapter 6. Please give me direction.
mmyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
eushully, kamidori alchemy meister

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.