AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-07-02, 17:23   Link #1241
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 25
Please don't stop being awesome. I've got something to look forward to every time I enter this thread. And while I'd like to say something actually constructive, I can't find any serious faults.
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 19:23   Link #1242
Rennir
Requiem of Dreams
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Beneath the prodigious sky...
I've actually taken pretty much a year long hiatus, so I'm pretty sure my skills are super rusty right now I'll need your help to brush off all the rust!

Amazing works, although I've seen some of them already
__________________
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 22:10   Link #1243
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Type-00
Since I could not access your page, I decided to stop by here instead. :3

Sorry for the late reply. Didn't notice someone posted in my thread. lol.

haha. You praise me too much, I'll just get cocky as a result. I still have a lot to improve on especially the shading. XD

If you ask me, your digital work are far more breathtaking AND inspiring. The effects used were truly fascinating and gives off a magical atmosphere. The quality is so high, and the composition is magnificent. I like the way the colors blends each other well, and how the effects are not distracting while not losing focus on the subject... That's some gift you possess. You have good eyes, and judgement.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 19:20   Link #1244
Rayrah
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
Oooh, I remember those BRS sigs; they're so shiny and pretty. I also remember using the Black Gold Saw one for a month or two. xD
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 22:33   Link #1245
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
PAT-CHAMA!!!!!!! *runs and gives a big, big hug* You're baaack! Yaaaaay! I'm so happy! the new stuff is so pretty...the right Reimu one is my favorite for prettyness, the bottom left BRS one for style and technique.

...when you have time, maybe you could make me a sig with that same Reimu render? pretty please she looks so cute...(if you want to work with bigger size I could use it on the other forum which has an 800x250 size limit an d no kb limit)
__________________
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 23:44   Link #1246
Konakaga
Yuri Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL, USA
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Konakaga Send a message via Skype™ to Konakaga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Lol tsundere type ... can I take you home?

thank you so much Kona-sempai, that's so nostalgic ^^
Um... maybe I am scared of Yanderes though . And you're welcome .

Also I am not claiming any of those ones, but I wanted to say the Tales of Symphonia, 2 Reimu, and BRS ones look really great .
__________________
Nanami Aoyama - Sakurasou no Pet na KanojoAvatar & Sig by TheEroKing
MAL(KagamiHiiragi)
Konakaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 00:31   Link #1247
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Konakaga is a big tsundere~ Does this make Patchy a yandere
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: TheEroKing
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 01:34   Link #1248
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
M'lady is nothing of the type! She's perfectly kind, generous, loving, sincere.. as long as you don't do anything to provoke her.. hey wait..

...... o_o;;;;;
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 03:57   Link #1249
Zakoo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gensokyo
You just won my heart with this maria of tales of symphonia ,meeh i m glad you came back.
Hopefully we will have moar touhou pictures, probably what excites me the most
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 12:27   Link #1250
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lurking
Age: 25
Love those sigs! Especially the BRS and TOS one, hope to see you make many more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Really? Oh I'm flattered ^^, yep thank you so much, hope you didnt caught some sore eyes while lurking back then since some of my sigs are too bright ~_~ since I can't control the fun of giving some bright outcome
Hmm must of missed that time. But I will go look through the whole thread to find it.
__________________

Current Sig
Mimi
(Atelier Meruru)


Last Sig
Sinanju(Poco)


Avatar
Anmi
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 22:42   Link #1251
Tong
Now, come at me
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: 2014 World cup hoster
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Tong Send a message via Skype™ to Tong
PA-PACTHY!? PAAATCHY-SAMAAA


You've already received lots of L.O.V.E from everyone, but I'll let mines at door so you may pickup later.

Milady, welcome back!
__________________
Tong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 02:56   Link #1252
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
*sniff* *gives Patchy a hug* Welcome back~
*hug back* :3

Thank you ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikikai View Post
I really like your BRS signatures! especially the last one!
Thank you riki-sempai, ^^ that's one of my personal fave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Wow...amazing update!

Your lighting style is perfect...

i really like your style...wow.
Perfect? hmm tbh I'm still many ways to go... and I think I'm just like anybody else around here, a sign lover heehee , thank you so much and flattered on what you have said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
Lovely update Patchy, I always had a weakness for your style
Keep up the awesome work! ;D

If you ever need something rendered, I am your man~!
Thank you for the kind offer GL-sama, lol weakness? like those elem weaknesses in some games? ^^

Thanks a lot GL-sama , sure will try my best to do something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krytonis View Post
Haha you can call me anything that is comfortable to you! LOTS of people still call me Koominator or Koomi-kun. ^^ I would LOVE to have some joint projects with you! Normally, I should be asking that but someone who is really great at this to ask ME...... I feel too happy! *faints*


Your freebies really take me back! I really loved your BRS and Tales of Symphonia sigs! I hope you don't mind if you can take my requests in the future.

Again, Welcome Back!
haha don't be fainted or else we will both lying on the floor next time

No problem, I'm not taking request from you, lol since we will both do that request of yours ^^..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernFallout View Post
Please don't stop being awesome. I've got something to look forward to every time I enter this thread. And while I'd like to say something actually constructive, I can't find any serious faults.
Thank you so much AX-sempai, ^^ you're one of the legend here in AS so a compliment from you is an honor for me ^^ ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
I've actually taken pretty much a year long hiatus, so I'm pretty sure my skills are super rusty right now I'll need your help to brush off all the rust!

Amazing works, although I've seen some of them already
booo!! of course those skills are still shiny! ^^, just a little bit wipe of cloth and it looks like a brand new again, I mean your skills ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Since I could not access your page, I decided to stop by here instead. :3

Sorry for the late reply. Didn't notice someone posted in my thread. lol.

haha. You praise me too much, I'll just get cocky as a result. I still have a lot to improve on especially the shading. XD

If you ask me, your digital work are far more breathtaking AND inspiring. The effects used were truly fascinating and gives off a magical atmosphere. The quality is so high, and the composition is magnificent. I like the way the colors blends each other well, and how the effects are not distracting while not losing focus on the subject... That's some gift you possess. You have good eyes, and judgement.
Wow, those words *faint*

Thanks for the "breathtaking and inspiring " compliment , though it looks magical they're just a simple dust I scattered... ^^, Thank you so much for the kind words,

and my compliment on you is true since you have also a great talent ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Oooh, I remember those BRS sigs; they're so shiny and pretty. I also remember using the Black Gold Saw one for a month or two. xD
^^ so it's you aphrah-kun who took that one, now I remembered lol...

shiny? heehee my secret is putting some oil in them XD j/k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
PAT-CHAMA!!!!!!! *runs and gives a big, big hug* You're baaack! Yaaaaay! I'm so happy! the new stuff is so pretty...the right Reimu one is my favorite for prettyness, the bottom left BRS one for style and technique.

...when you have time, maybe you could make me a sig with that same Reimu render? pretty please she looks so cute...(if you want to work with bigger size I could use it on the other forum which has an 800x250 size limit an d no kb limit)
Illu-chama!!! *jump and hugs back* of course I will, thanks for your compliment as always Illu-chama,

I will do my best on that matter heehee ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Um... maybe I am scared of Yanderes though . And you're welcome .

Also I am not claiming any of those ones, but I wanted to say the Tales of Symphonia, 2 Reimu, and BRS ones look really great .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Konakaga is a big tsundere~ Does this make Patchy a yandere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
M'lady is nothing of the type! She's perfectly kind, generous, loving, sincere.. as long as you don't do anything to provoke her.. hey wait..

...... o_o;;;;;

wahh! Yandere? am I? I'm not..... hey why there's a knife on my right hand? *hid the knife as fast as I could*

I'm not,,, really... now can I take you home *hee hee*

Hey seit-sama try to provoke me and I will put you in an ir*n maid*n cask*t

lol did you get it... ^^....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
You just won my heart with this maria of tales of symphonia ,meeh i m glad you came back.
Hopefully we will have moar touhou pictures, probably what excites me the most
^^ yup there will be a lot of it, I found several pix at pixiv to work to... ^^ though they're plenty and I don't know which char will I start to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaihan View Post
Love those sigs! Especially the BRS and TOS one, hope to see you make many more.



Hmm must of missed that time. But I will go look through the whole thread to find it.
Lol, thanks though you will not see as much as this one in a update...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong View Post
PA-PACTHY!? PAAATCHY-SAMAAA


You've already received lots of L.O.V.E from everyone, but I'll let mines at door so you may pickup later.

Milady, welcome back!
Tong-sempai!!!

yup I can feel them in all of these messages, it's still warm on this forum, ^^ and you're a part of it...

thank you ^^

----------------------------------------

a rather small update.. (it's just a one pic with a lots of signs)

Here is supposedly the format of an update, but I can't find this pic before... (most of them are already been seen before)

the only new on this one is PM-sama's Mami, Kuroi-sempai's Sanae and capture-sempai's Fear Kubrick

__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 05:18   Link #1253
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Hey seit-sama try to provoke me and I will put you in an ir*n maid*n cask*t

lol did you get it... ^^....
......

......

maid..?

You'd.. for me..? Really?..

hehe.. heheheeheheheh.....



No really, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please don't hurt me anymore. Alright I accept that's not possible, just please don't hurt me too much anymore. I'll do anything. Hey, please put that down..? Hello...?
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 11:41   Link #1254
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
So Patchy is really back and with all her skills. I can't choose a favorite among so much great works.
__________________

ganbaru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 20:35   Link #1255
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
......

......

maid..?

You'd.. for me..? Really?..

hehe.. heheheeheheheh.....



No really, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please don't hurt me anymore. Alright I accept that's not possible, just please don't hurt me too much anymore. I'll do anything. Hey, please put that down..? Hello...?
Seitsuki, you must swear fealty to Patchy~
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: TheEroKing
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 02:16   Link #1256
YeyeC
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Puerto Rico
I don't know what ya talkin about! I frikin love the colors of your sigs, they aren't bad bright, they have the perfect bright, they look simply gorgeous ;3; and the text look so cool!
__________________
YeyeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 13:18   Link #1257
Salva
Lazy, narcissistic bum.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kraków
Yaaaay. Patch is back!!! <333

I'm so happy. We don't know each other yet, but I was sooo sad you were gone! Now I'm happy again <3
__________________
Don't underestimate the seductive power of decent vocabuly.
Salva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 20:42   Link #1258
Rayrah
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
I can't access your page, so I'll just say it here:

Happy Birthday! :3
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 06:01   Link #1259
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 06:12   Link #1260
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
Hope you have a great day
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
patchy, signatures, touhou

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.