AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-07-07, 10:33   Link #1981
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
does any one noticed this?

R-EST-IA and EST have similarities?

not only in name but both of them is :
1.high grade spirit
2.have girl body as their human shape
3.have same master
4.both is Sword type
5.Tangled in love with the master

may be they actually two side of a coin?
Maybe they're half-sisters? XD
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 10:37   Link #1982
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
KiRa08o2@ And both of them have the same master(i mean from the seal no from the party that they are now).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 10:46   Link #1983
oppaiSam@
Oppai Maniac
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Oppai World
Age: 17
@kirao8o2 - sisters who hate each other? hmmm Restia's hair is black while est's is white. It's like they are the counter part of each other
__________________
- Poke Poke Twist Twist Iyaaa -
oppaiSam@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 11:07   Link #1984
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
oppaiSam@ @ HAte? I thought the problem lie in their fight in the past but not really hate.Also we pretty much know that neither of them want to stop the contract with Kamito.XD At time I wonder if he is lucky or unlucky
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 11:30   Link #1985
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Viet Nam
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to BTDK
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppaiSam@ View Post
Is Est the only spirit who can defeat Restia or not?
@BTDK - If est can unleash her full power, she'll be very strong
No, it's not. We have Holy spirit who could do that.

- But the master will get oath and die as fast as her power level.

^ C'on, Est and Restia are not sister
__________________
BTDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 12:34   Link #1986
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppaiSam@ View Post
@kirao8o2 - sisters who hate each other? hmmm Restia's hair is black while est's is white. It's like they are the counter part of each other
I insisted on HALF-sisters.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 12:53   Link #1987
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
does any one noticed this?

R-EST-IA and EST have similarities?

not only in name but both of them is :
1.high grade spirit
2.have girl body as their human shape
3.have same master
4.both is Sword type
5.Tangled in love with the master

may be they actually two side of a coin?
Yea, I mentioned that first. That's why they are the Kanshou and Bakuya of Seirei Tsukai.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 12:56   Link #1988
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Yea, I mentioned that first. That's why they are the Kanshou and Bakuya of Seirei Tsukai.
Not this make Kamito the Archer
Spoiler for just in case:
of this ln
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 13:02   Link #1989
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Yea, I mentioned that first. That's why they are the Kanshou and Bakuya of Seirei Tsukai.
What the heck is that?
IMO
they more like Loveless and Fearest (before Rei reversing their name into Loveliest and Fearless), twin swords of Magistra, the Right Hand of Dragon Sky Empire's King

Last edited by surerman; 2012-07-07 at 13:21.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 13:08   Link #1990
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Apa itu Kanshou and Bakuya saudara Blitz?

(Am I write it correctly? in Indonesian I mean)

IMO
they more like Loveless and Fearest (before Rei reversing their name into Loveliest and Fearless), twin swords of Magistra, the Right Hand of Dragon Sky Empire's King
I am not indonesian. xD. I meant this.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Kanshou_and_Bakuya
(may contain spoilers)
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 13:33   Link #1991
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Viet Nam
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to BTDK
Plz, they do not have any relationship, since Est didn't know Restia and contrariwise.
Est history completely different from Restia and she overpower any spirits ever exist. So what ?
__________________
BTDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 13:37   Link #1992
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTDK View Post
Plz, they do not have any relationship, since Est didn't know Restia and contrariwise.
Est history completely different from Restia and she overpower any spirits ever exist. So what ?
But do we actually know that? They may have a common origin that wasn't explained yet.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 13:44   Link #1993
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTDK View Post
B please, they do not have any relationship, since Est didn't know Restia and Restia contrariwise.
Est history completely different from Restia and she overpower any spirits ever exist. So what ?
well, she's "the Demon Slayer" as stated by herself, while Restia is "Demon raiser", by her attitude to inject other spirit with demonic influence

May be Est name actually Muramasa? XD lol

I lol'd at Est tamed Fenrir like a dog

"Sit"
*chokun* (sit immediately)
"Hand"
*pof* (give one paws on Est hand)
"God boy" *scratching it*
*wagging it tail *
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 13:47   Link #1994
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Viet Nam
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to BTDK
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
But do we actually know that? They may have a common origin that wasn't explained yet.
According to the "name": EST & R-EST-IA, type, and master. It's ok.

But through 2 arc, nothing clearly show us the relationship between them, even a hint. I think low chance for it would happen

@surerman: I concieve.
Just think about that, so Restia would be Yatsuhusa xD

Then just wait for the author
__________________
BTDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 14:03   Link #1995
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Actually, Est and Restia do have some history. Restia was the weapon of the Demon King, and Est was the weapon of the girl who killed him.
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 18:41   Link #1996
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
^@XFire Can elaborate on this?

And also Quick Q do Est and Restia get along with each other or even like each other.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 18:51   Link #1997
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTDK View Post
According to the "name": EST & R-EST-IA, type, and master. It's ok.

But through 2 arc, nothing clearly show us the relationship between them, even a hint. I think low chance for it would happen

@surerman: I concieve.
Just think about that, so Restia would be Yatsuhusa xD

Then just wait for the author
Reminds me of a chapter of Detective Conan that I read long ago. Taking that theory here, there might be a triplet of girls. One is called R-EST-IA, one R-ESTI-A and the last one R-EST-IA.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 18:58   Link #1998
azziz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Actually, Est and Restia do have some history. Restia was the weapon of the Demon King, and Est was the weapon of the girl who killed him.
was the "demon king" really evil and if so,why claire's sister believe he would made a better elemental lord than the five other?
if kamito is his reincarnation,why does he have trouble with only two spirit when the other could control 72?
(i know the author don't want him to be op so he'll need to rely on the girl,i'd just like to know if he bothered to give a decent explanation).
thank to whoever will answear my question.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 00:15   Link #1999
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
was the "demon king" really evil and if so,why claire's sister believe he would made a better elemental lord than the five other?
if kamito is his reincarnation,why does he have trouble with only two spirit when the other could control 72?
(i know the author don't want him to be op so he'll need to rely on the girl,i'd just like to know if he bothered to give a decent explanation).
thank to whoever will answear my question.
It's because Kamito hasn't awakened yet.

Team Inferno has been trying SOOOOO hard, but Kamito refuses to embrace it. Team Inferno has manufactured every encounter so far to force Kamito into awakening by brute force. Every time he refuses to reach deeper into his potential and relies on the girls who manage to force a solution every time.

Restia and company are basically pulling their hair out in frustration that Kanito would rather embrace "weakness" than awaken.
__________________
I hope this meets the requirements...

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 00:58   Link #2000
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
It's because Kamito hasn't awakened yet.

Team Inferno has been trying SOOOOO hard, but Kamito refuses to embrace it. Team Inferno has manufactured every encounter so far to force Kamito into awakening by brute force. Every time he refuses to reach deeper into his potential and relies on the girls who manage to force a solution every time.

Restia and company are basically pulling their hair out in frustration that Kanito would rather embrace "weakness" than awaken.
that's gonna be a sight to behold

btw,
when Est transform to her sword mode, does her clothes remain intact, in another realm, or she's like Hulk, that been liked by clothes store as regular customer, since every time she's transform the clothes ripped apart
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.