AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-07-08, 03:22   Link #1641
mmyin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I am currently at Chapter 7 Servalwi route. I completed quest 49 "Meet Sharty's Sister". Now I am at quest 143 "Present for a Wife". How do I get "Sanctified Necklace" and time limit is only ten days. Where can I get the recipe or the necklace?
mmyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 04:02   Link #1642
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Just starting the game, and have a question here.

How do you get 100% for Peaceful Ground in the forest, and the Southern Shore in the lake? I only got 95% for both of them, even when i have searched every square there.

There must be something worth 5% for each of them that i missed. But i don't know what is it. Really bugged the hell out of me
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 04:36   Link #1643
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Southern Shore pretty sure there are two hidden rooms one on either side at the bottom of the big upper room. Peaceful Ground, is that the first forest area? There's a couple small hidden rooms there too. Really make sure to use Wil since has adventurer and go along every path if stuck.

Sanctified Necklace is the mutated form of the holy necklace you can craft, I forget what it's called. Just save and then make like 5, reload if you don't get one.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 05:40   Link #1644
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Southern Shore pretty sure there are two hidden rooms one on either side at the bottom of the big upper room. Peaceful Ground, is that the first forest area? There's a couple small hidden rooms there too. Really make sure to use Wil since has adventurer and go along every path if stuck.

Sanctified Necklace is the mutated form of the holy necklace you can craft, I forget what it's called. Just save and then make like 5, reload if you don't get one.
Found them, that was my problem

Btw, how do we get Bronze key, any1 know?
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 05:41   Link #1645
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
You won't get the bronze key until chapter 4? Maybe it's 5, anyway it's later on. Silver key is chapter 7. Gold key is NG+.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 06:01   Link #1646
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
You won't get the bronze key until chapter 4? Maybe it's 5, anyway it's later on. Silver key is chapter 7. Gold key is NG+.
Ty again there mate

*go to continue playing*
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 12:24   Link #1647
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
I'm on Emilita route, just reached ch 4 and really wish to clear as much of the game as possible for the 1st play through. Is there anything I definitely should notice for this?

Like clothes that i should focus upgrading for her. A quest that i will likely to miss without advices (which trigger some important events). Things like that.

And $$$. Got a lot from deadbeat (selling treasures) before realising that it's nowhere enough. I want an easy way to earn money, not a patient guy when it comes to grinding, so any advices on $$ would be appreciated
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 16:55   Link #1648
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
At chapter 4 you have little need for money, though most money comes from farming materials and selling items much more than anything else. Around chapter 7 or 8 you should be able to drop 100k plus of items into your shop pretty easily. But yeah there are guides up if you google them for areas to run for certain items that make good profit. One example is the naqua ninja blades, another is the barrel pile once you have 66 tools in your workshop though that takes a while.

You definitely want to get Emelita soul shield 3 as soon as possible. I think the earliest armor that has that is the sage armor. You'll also want to upgrade Yuela's fire armor for prevail 3. Serawi, fire armor again, go down the right path for her 9 range nuke and a very strong 3 range one. But for the most part you don't need that many armor upgrades though you're in Eme's route which is considered the hardest on first playthrough so definitely spend some money on Wil's and Eme's.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 04:39   Link #1649
Juliolu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmyin View Post
I am currently at Chapter 7 Servalwi route. I completed quest 49 "Meet Sharty's Sister". Now I am at quest 143 "Present for a Wife". How do I get "Sanctified Necklace" and time limit is only ten days. Where can I get the recipe or the necklace?
You can get from angel necklace mutated.
Juliolu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 14:28   Link #1650
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Just found a new way to earn money (shamelessly) using that lvl 20 deadbeat dungeon. With some luck, i earned 25k within 6 minutes.

I probably will take this easy way, spend an hour or so grinding on it, and not worried on money for a long bit

PS: any guide on farming magic stones? I know it drops from a wide range of mobs, but any place where i can get frequent drop?
Blue liquid also, try to farm udine by camping its portal, but only got1 for almost 40 rounds
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 15:28   Link #1651
poisui
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 28
My fastest way to make money is to buy and resell Salves. Once they have been unlocked, they can be bought at the church for 300. Depending on the kind of furniture being used, they can be resold for a lot more.

Spoiler for Example:


Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
PS: any guide on farming magic stones? I know it drops from a wide range of mobs, but any place where i can get frequent drop?
Blue liquid also, try to farm udine by camping its portal, but only got1 for almost 40 rounds
Before I had Ful's Mil and Ful's Tears, my method of farming specific items is to keep reloading. Whenever a turn has passed, a monster's drop changes.

Let's say you are farming for Blue Liquid:
#1) Before you kill the Undine, save.
#2) Skip a turn (by clicking the turn button at the top right corner). Or use up the turn.
#3) Kill the Undine.

If it doesn't drop a Blue Liquid, reload and repeat from #1. Skipping a turn is needed; that, or use up the turn some other way.

This is useful for farming artifacts and other treasures.
poisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 11:43   Link #1652
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Well i don't really need money now, after using that drop-rate bracelet on lvl 20 deadbeat dungeon. Last time earned like 200k in 40 mins with some luck. Want to try poisui's salve trick, but don't know when will it be unlocked.

Still in ch 5 through

Btw, how come even when i unlocked all "CGs" for a side-character, their "replay" list still have some blank?
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 08:07   Link #1653
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to AznSamsung
maybe u have not unlock all the cg for that side character
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 11:13   Link #1654
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I started the game over on hard and wow does it ever highlight the weaknesses and strengths of specific characters a little more, especially Yuela. In normal she seemed unstoppable because she'd just overpower everything before it had a chance to take advantage of her relatively low CON and RES stats, but here when the enemies are more durable the gap is significantly narrowed. This time around I got her Earth Armor which helps a bit with her durability, but makes her so susceptible to wind as to make her an easy target for a lot of enemies in the Woodland. Emelita is decent, but entirely reliant on her magic and can't really go anywhere near the enemies without Wilfred nearby to shield her so I've stuck her in the shop a lot. Wilfred and Seralwi seem the most balanced and overall durable, always able to do something in any situation, but can't really act as game changers outside of maybe Seralwi's advantage against Earth making her the only way to fight golems. Lastly Suina and Aht seem far more useful now since the former can deal with air pretty well and the later is probably doing my second highest physical damage after Yuela.

I really can't wait till I can get some better weapons though as the struggle to do high amounts of damage at times (CON and RES are like the most important stats in these Fire Emblem style strategy games) means I can't even fight the Colliseum battle until at least Chapter 2 whereas on normal I was able to do it as soon as it was available.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 11:47   Link #1655
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to AznSamsung
emelita is weak at first but once she reach lvl 50+ and get her gothic rocker robe and learn omni spell she become op ....
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 08:15   Link #1656
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NSW, Australia
Age: 20
Anyone got a save just at the start of ch 1 ~_~

Game crashed on me and the autosaves only go up to just before you meet the 2 other party members...>_<
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 08:23   Link #1657
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to AznSamsung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
Anyone got a save just at the start of ch 1 ~_~

Game crashed on me and the autosaves only go up to just before you meet the 2 other party members...>_<
u r not that far from it .... one more map and u r in chapter 1
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 12:08   Link #1658
Zatis
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
im on my second playthrough in chapter 9 of yuela´s route, after completing emelita´s. so almost at the start of the new game i got a quest from eushully to synthezise an automatic broom, but i can´t seem to find the red giant skin as well as the waterfrowl skin. is anyone able to help me with that?

the second thing i´d need help with are the requirements for the meister rank, i heard you need some characters, but i cant remember which ones were needed, though i dont think i have them already either.

so if someone is able to help me, thanks in advance
Zatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 16:20   Link #1659
poisui
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
I started the game over on hard and wow does it ever highlight the weaknesses and strengths of specific characters a little more, especially Yuela. In normal she seemed unstoppable because she'd just overpower everything before it had a chance to take advantage of her relatively low CON and RES stats, but here when the enemies are more durable the gap is significantly narrowed. This time around I got her Earth Armor which helps a bit with her durability, but makes her so susceptible to wind as to make her an easy target for a lot of enemies in the Woodland. Emelita is decent, but entirely reliant on her magic and can't really go anywhere near the enemies without Wilfred nearby to shield her so I've stuck her in the shop a lot. Wilfred and Seralwi seem the most balanced and overall durable, always able to do something in any situation, but can't really act as game changers outside of maybe Seralwi's advantage against Earth making her the only way to fight golems. Lastly Suina and Aht seem far more useful now since the former can deal with air pretty well and the later is probably doing my second highest physical damage after Yuela.

I really can't wait till I can get some better weapons though as the struggle to do high amounts of damage at times (CON and RES are like the most important stats in these Fire Emblem style strategy games) means I can't even fight the Colliseum battle until at least Chapter 2 whereas on normal I was able to do it as soon as it was available.
My first playthrough was on hard so I know how tough it can be. At the end of the playthrough, Yuela ended up being my best character because of Prevail III. Grinding is absolutely essential for a first playthrough on hard. The earlier chapters are straight forward; but in the later chapters, there are maps that I literally could not clear without grinding more.

I recommend getting into the habit of changing clothes and accessories to take advantage of the elemental system. It is crucial in the later chapters to not take damage from certain enemies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatis View Post
im on my second playthrough in chapter 9 of yuela´s route, after completing emelita´s. so almost at the start of the new game i got a quest from eushully to synthezise an automatic broom, but i can´t seem to find the red giant skin as well as the waterfrowl skin. is anyone able to help me with that?

the second thing i´d need help with are the requirements for the meister rank, i heard you need some characters, but i cant remember which ones were needed, though i dont think i have them already either.

so if someone is able to help me, thanks in advance
Red Giant Skin is dropped by Cave Troll; Waterfowl Skin is dropped by Hychuei and Mesaichuei. In the future, use this to see where certain items can be found. =)

To get Meister, you need to recruit Asmodeus.
poisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 23:09   Link #1660
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post
My first playthrough was on hard so I know how tough it can be. At the end of the playthrough, Yuela ended up being my best character because of Prevail III. Grinding is absolutely essential for a first playthrough on hard. The earlier chapters are straight forward; but in the later chapters, there are maps that I literally could not clear without grinding more.

I recommend getting into the habit of changing clothes and accessories to take advantage of the elemental system. It is crucial in the later chapters to not take damage from certain enemies.
Actually I'm on the 2nd chapter and already I'm finding I have to grind and enhance my characters before I can continue on with the level 10 maps. Just can't do reliable damage a lot of the time otherwise. I can see how the elements are going to become essential to dealing the right damage and the way swapping clothes is going to become crucial as well. I have the recipe to make Emelita's Ice Clothes, but what I really need is a fire user (have Earth, Wind and Ice right now) so I'm probably going to try to take the quest to meet with the Fire Foxes first.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
eushully, kamidori alchemy meister

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.