AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-07-06, 01:09   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Sword Art Online - Avatar & Signature Request Thread [Read Guidelines]

Please adhere to the rules.
  1. Only ask for GIFs abiding by AnimeSuki Rules
    Please be aware of the size limitations as outlined in the forum rules. Avatars need to be 100 x 100 and under 100 KiB, Signatures need to be under 600 x 160 pixels and 100 Kib (102,400 bytes).
  2. Be Patient
    Don't be impatient so don't keep asking for your avatar or signature, you will get them when you get them. If you want it sooner then go make them yourself. People are creating avatars & signatures on their on free time and as a favor to everyone.
  3. Please specify episode and timeframe of the GIF
    We're not mind readers. We do not know what you want, so give us something specific to work with. Be detailed about the description and make sure you keep the timeframe something like 2-3 seconds long.
    Example:
    I want a GIF from Episode 1... Timeframe of: 7:02-7-04.
  4. Don't ask what software was used to create these GIF's.
    This isn't the thread to discuss that. You'll find all the information you need to get your started making anime GIFS in this thread: How to make your own animated Gifs
    Now that you know how to make them, this thread will help you make them better: Sig/Avatar tutorials by the makers [Index in First Post]
  5. Have fun.

If you do not follow these rules, you will be ignored. So don't bother asking again until you properly request something. And if you are just plain annoying, a Mod will slap you around with a wet trout.
Kairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 11:20   Link #2
Rayrah
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
Send a message via MSN to Rayrah
Images
PV and CM avatars
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 22:45   Link #3
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Lets kick this off? Aphrah could you help me do an avatar of the op whr it showed kirito's face then asuna's then the two of them destroyingthe boss? When the clearer op comes out
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 09:32   Link #4
Rayrah
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
Send a message via MSN to Rayrah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Lets kick this off? Aphrah could you help me do an avatar of the op whr it showed kirito's face then asuna's then the two of them destroyingthe boss? When the clearer op comes out
Sure. You're going to have to wait until episode 2, as I can't work with the OP at the end of the first episode because of the credits.
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 11:33   Link #5
tomtkp
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Real world
I would like to request a signature of Kirito killing a dog (or wolf) with the sword skill from 21:35 to 21:42.

EDIT: eh...is the timeframe already too long?
__________________
tomtkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 14:43   Link #6
DevilHighDxD
I <3 u SAKI!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: In the arm of the Saki Rukino... Duh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Images
PV and CM avatars
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
kirito's face when he killing the dog look so fucked up seriously..(Actually I mean the last pic get confuse :P)

I want everything that has Suguha Kirigaya on it
DevilHighDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 17:05   Link #7
Rayrah
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
Send a message via MSN to Rayrah
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtkp View Post
I would like to request a signature of Kirito killing a dog (or wolf) with the sword skill from 21:35 to 21:42.

EDIT: eh...is the timeframe already too long?
Sure.

A little, but that's not the problem, though. The problem is that there's way too much movement during that timeframe, so the size of the signature was extremely high. I had to remove a lot of frames to make it work.



I hope you like it. Feel free to let me know if you'd like me to change (speed up or slow) the last frame before it fades back to the beginning. It's a matter of taste, and I think it looks better like this. Up to you.

Last edited by Rayrah; 2012-07-09 at 11:14.
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 06:39   Link #8
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Sure.

A little, but that's not the problem, though. The problem is that there's way too much movement during that timeframe, so the size of the signature was extremely high. I had to remove a lot of frames to make it work.



I hope you like it. Feel free to let me know if you'd like me to change (speed up or slow) the last frame before it fades back to the beginning. It's a matter of taste, and I think it looks better like this. Up to you.
Ah and a signature of the two at dinner xp
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 06:53   Link #9
Rayrah
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
Send a message via MSN to Rayrah
That's if I don't decide to use it that scene for myself. We'll see. ;p
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 07:55   Link #10
GoddyofAus
Level 5 Pyrokineticist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Australia
Are you able to do me one right at the end of the Op with Kirito laying on the grass and Asuna running towards him?
GoddyofAus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 07:59   Link #11
Rayrah
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
Send a message via MSN to Rayrah
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddyofAus View Post
Are you able to do me one right at the end of the Op with Kirito laying on the grass and Asuna running towards him?
I'm assuming you want a signature, as it'd be somewhat difficult to fit that scene into an avatar? Can you give me the exact time frame? And you want it to be animated, yes?

But sure, I'll have it for you as soon as I get my hands on a creditless version of the OP
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 08:01   Link #12
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Yeah animated. Hang on i'l check the timing for you. Hahaha thank you replaytube
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 08:02   Link #13
AlaAlba
...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Images
PV and CM avatars
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
claimed this one, no one use this one yet, right?
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 08:04   Link #14
GoddyofAus
Level 5 Pyrokineticist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
I'm assuming you want a signature, as it'd be somewhat difficult to fit that scene into an avatar? Can you give me the exact time frame? And you want it to be animated, yes?

But sure, I'll have it for you as soon as I get my hands on a creditless version of the OP
Yeah signature will do, and between 1:21 and 1:23.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
claimed this one, no one use this one yet, right?
Sorry dude
GoddyofAus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 08:22   Link #15
Rayrah
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
Send a message via MSN to Rayrah
I honestly don't mind if two or more people were to use the same avatar, but I'd prefer if they didn't. First come, first served is how I work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddyofAus View Post
Yeah signature will do, and between 1:21 and 1:23.
Hm. That's a pretty nice scene, but I have a feeling that it'd work much nicer as a still image.

What we have is basically a still scene, in which Asuna runs up to Kirito. So that's all the sig would be. It ends (and I can make it fade back to the start) and Asuna runs up to Kirito again. For such a scene, I'd increase the time for the last frame (when she's finished running) to about 2-5 seconds. But other than that, you'll just have Asuna running up to Kirito. Is that fine?
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 08:25   Link #16
GoddyofAus
Level 5 Pyrokineticist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
I honestly don't mind if two or more people were to use the same avatar, but I'd prefer if they didn't. First come, first served is how I work.


Hm. That's a pretty nice scene, but I have a feeling that it'd work much nicer as a still image.

What we have is basically a still scene, in which Asuna runs up to Kirito. So that's all the sig would be. It ends (and I can make it fade back to the start) and Asuna runs up to Kirito again. For such a scene, I'd increase the time for the last frame (when she's finished running) to about 2-5 seconds. But other than that, you'll just have Asuna running up to Kirito. Is that fine?
Well I'll leave it to your better judgement. If you can make it slightly longer without compromising the animation or the size then please do
GoddyofAus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 08:29   Link #17
Rayrah
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
Send a message via MSN to Rayrah
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddyofAus View Post
Well I'll leave it to your better judgement. If you can make it slightly longer without compromising the animation or the size then please do
Alright! I think I should be able to make the image fade to the image of Asuna's rapier and Kirito' sword on the hill before looping it.
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 08:31   Link #18
GoddyofAus
Level 5 Pyrokineticist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Alright! I think I should be able to make the image fade to the image of Asuna's rapier and Kirito' sword on the hill before looping it.
Sounds good to me. Arigatou.
GoddyofAus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 09:08   Link #19
AlaAlba
...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
ow, sorry. I'll change mine then
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 10:17   Link #20
TheEroKing
On a Break
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Freebies~
__________________
TheEroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.