AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-07-11, 14:58   Link #1001
Rayrah
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
Send a message via MSN to Rayrah
Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstormCaT View Post
Which illustration?
And yes, I dont think there's no one that can say no to that pairing.
Unfortunately, there are some who prefer Kirito with Suguha. Those poor sods..
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 14:58   Link #1002
Deltaray
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstormCaT View Post
Which illustration?
And yes, I dont think there's no one that can say no to that pairing.
Mostly this one, it's not really hard to figure whats going on there.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...l_10_-_125.jpg

Not gonna put in img tags just incase.
Deltaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 15:00   Link #1003
maelstormCaT
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltaray View Post
Mostly this one, it's not really hard to figure whats going on there.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...l_10_-_125.jpg

Not gonna put in img tags just incase.
Ah, that one. Yes, it really burns my curiosity on what's happening in that scene. Namely Kazuto/Kirito's fate. is he alive? coma? brain dead? dead? The suspense is high.

Also interested in
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...l_10_-_025.jpg
What are those 3 talking about?

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...l_10_-_216.jpg
She looks like Asuna in a way...

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...l_10_-_331.jpg
O wow. Deja vu. A black and white sword. reminds me of Elucidator and Dark Repulsor
maelstormCaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 15:04   Link #1004
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstormCaT View Post
Ah, that one. Yes, it really burns my curiosity on what's happening in that scene. Namely Kazuto/Kirito's fate. is he alive? coma? brain dead? dead? The suspense is high.
most likely Coma.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 15:06   Link #1005
Deltaray
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Age: 21
First one you put there, looks like talking about SAO era, seeing as Kazuto has his SAO look, third most likely is intentionally made like that.
Deltaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 15:10   Link #1006
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
being meaning to ask.

Regarding the leader of the Laughing Coffin. What happen to him? The have his user name and the corresponding list of User Name/Real Life name. So why didn't the authorities arrest him and get a list of the LC survivors?
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 15:11   Link #1007
maelstormCaT
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
being meaning to ask.

Regarding the leader of the Laughing Coffin. What happen to him? The have his user name and the corresponding list of User Name/Real Life name. So why didn't the authorities arrest him and get a list of the LC survivors?
That question is answered at the end of the GGO saga. just keep reading.
maelstormCaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 15:13   Link #1008
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstormCaT View Post
That question is answered at the end of the GGO saga. just keep reading.
XaXa wasn't the leader. That was PoH.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 15:15   Link #1009
maelstormCaT
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
XaXa wasn't the leader. That was PoH.
Yeah, and?
Just finish the GGO saga before asking again, unless you don't mind spoiler?
maelstormCaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 15:16   Link #1010
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstormCaT View Post
Ah, that one. Yes, it really burns my curiosity on what's happening in that scene. Namely Kazuto/Kirito's fate. is he alive? coma? brain dead? dead? The suspense is high.

Also interested in
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...l_10_-_025.jpg
What are those 3 talking about?

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...l_10_-_216.jpg
She looks like Asuna in a way...

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...l_10_-_331.jpg
O wow. Deja vu. A black and white sword. reminds me of Elucidator and Dark Repulsor
Wouldn't the light one be blue? And the dark one's probably wood colored, though some trees are black, so who knows?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
most likely Coma.
What I wonder is how he got back into UW. Did they put him back in the machine for some reason (like experimental medical treatment) or did the mere act of falling into a coma send him back?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 15:16   Link #1011
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstormCaT View Post
Yeah, and?
Just finish the GGO saga before asking again, unless you don't mind spoiler?
i did finish reading it all.

if i miss something, please spoil.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 15:18   Link #1012
maelstormCaT
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Wouldn't the light one be blue? And the dark one's probably wood colored, though some trees are black, so who knows?.


What I wonder is how he got back into UW. Did they put him back in the machine for some reason (like experimental medical treatment) or did the mere act of falling into a coma send him back?
99.9% sure that they plug him in to preserve his mind.
maelstormCaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 15:24   Link #1013
maelstormCaT
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
being meaning to ask.

Regarding the leader of the Laughing Coffin. What happen to him? The have his user name and the corresponding list of User Name/Real Life name. So why didn't the authorities arrest him and get a list of the LC survivors?
Spoiler for Answer:


A conversation from vol 6 chapter 13
maelstormCaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 15:28   Link #1014
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstormCaT View Post
Spoiler for Answer:


A conversation from vol 6 chapter 13
so how many PoH's are there?
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 15:33   Link #1015
maelstormCaT
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
so how many PoH's are there?
You did remember that Kirito didn't even realize <Death Gun> is a Laughing Coffin member until Kirito met him in GGO right?
And Asuna and the others didn't realize it until they saw him in the video.

Spoiler for Quote:


So how are they supposed to do what you suggested since the information is still fresh.
maelstormCaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 15:38   Link #1016
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstormCaT View Post
You did remember that Kirito didn't even realize <Death Gun> is a Laughing Coffin member until Kirito met him in GGO right?
And Asuna and the others didn't realize it until they saw him in the video.
the LC were a group of murders in SAO. There were about 12 survivors of the group. Even if all the blame were place on Kayaba. I would think the government would still want to put tabs on the group in real life. They know PoH is the leader of the group and they know who he is in real life. Why not (before GGO) shake him down for a list of the rest of the group that survive.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 15:39   Link #1017
Utsuro no Hako
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstormCaT View Post
That image would look so awesome in color.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 15:42   Link #1018
maelstormCaT
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
the LC were a group of murders in SAO. There were about 12 survivors of the group. Even if all the blame were place on Kayaba. I would think the government would still want to put tabs on the group in real life. They know PoH is the leader of the group and they know who he is in real life. Why not (before GGO) shake him down for a list of the rest of the group that survive.
Sigh...

The government are keeping a record of their addresses that's true. But they don't have any reason to shake them down.
Why?
because they don't have any connection between <Death Gun> and <Laughing Coffin>. Kirito only found out about it at the end of vol 5. and he didn't tell anyone about it.
And like Chrysheight said, they need a warrant to do that. And since the situation is a bit surreal (player killed in game died in real life) explaining it would be a hassle.

edit: the government doesn't know that PoH is the leader of Laughing Coffin. Like Chrysheight said, the SOA survivor list doesn't list their guild name.
maelstormCaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 15:48   Link #1019
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstormCaT View Post
Sigh...

The government are keeping a record of their addresses that's true. But they don't have any reason to shake them down.
Why?
because they don't have any connection between <Death Gun> and <Laughing Coffin>. Kirito only found out about it at the end of vol 5. and he didn't tell anyone about it.
And like Chrysheight said, they need a warrant to do that. And since the situation is a bit surreal (player killed in game died in real life) explaining it would be a hassle.
i don't mean during the GGO tournament. but way before that when everyone up. I assume the survivors would be interview about what happen inside the SAO. Info like the LC would have struck out like a sore thumb. And how difficult would it have been to get warrant? A group of people inside the game deliberately killed Players even they know there is a chance that person would died in real life - police in the US have gotten warrant for less then this.

Quote:
edit: the government doesn't know that PoH is the leader of Laughing Coffin. Like Chrysheight said, the SOA survivor list doesn't list their guild name.
are you saying during the interview with the 6000+ survivors, not a single person mention LC and its activities?
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 15:52   Link #1020
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
ISTR the red players got counseling, so it's not like the government doesn't know who they are.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, gaming, harem, kirito, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.