AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-07-08, 06:01   Link #1641
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
You won't get the bronze key until chapter 4? Maybe it's 5, anyway it's later on. Silver key is chapter 7. Gold key is NG+.
Ty again there mate

*go to continue playing*
Old 2012-07-10, 12:24   Link #1642
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I'm on Emilita route, just reached ch 4 and really wish to clear as much of the game as possible for the 1st play through. Is there anything I definitely should notice for this?

Like clothes that i should focus upgrading for her. A quest that i will likely to miss without advices (which trigger some important events). Things like that.

And $$$. Got a lot from deadbeat (selling treasures) before realising that it's nowhere enough. I want an easy way to earn money, not a patient guy when it comes to grinding, so any advices on $$ would be appreciated
Old 2012-07-10, 16:55   Link #1643
Xacual

At chapter 4 you have little need for money, though most money comes from farming materials and selling items much more than anything else. Around chapter 7 or 8 you should be able to drop 100k plus of items into your shop pretty easily. But yeah there are guides up if you google them for areas to run for certain items that make good profit. One example is the naqua ninja blades, another is the barrel pile once you have 66 tools in your workshop though that takes a while.

You definitely want to get Emelita soul shield 3 as soon as possible. I think the earliest armor that has that is the sage armor. You'll also want to upgrade Yuela's fire armor for prevail 3. Serawi, fire armor again, go down the right path for her 9 range nuke and a very strong 3 range one. But for the most part you don't need that many armor upgrades though you're in Eme's route which is considered the hardest on first playthrough so definitely spend some money on Wil's and Eme's.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 04:39   Link #1644
Juliolu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmyin View Post
I am currently at Chapter 7 Servalwi route. I completed quest 49 "Meet Sharty's Sister". Now I am at quest 143 "Present for a Wife". How do I get "Sanctified Necklace" and time limit is only ten days. Where can I get the recipe or the necklace?
You can get from angel necklace mutated.
Juliolu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 14:28   Link #1645
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Just found a new way to earn money (shamelessly) using that lvl 20 deadbeat dungeon. With some luck, i earned 25k within 6 minutes.

I probably will take this easy way, spend an hour or so grinding on it, and not worried on money for a long bit

PS: any guide on farming magic stones? I know it drops from a wide range of mobs, but any place where i can get frequent drop?
Blue liquid also, try to farm udine by camping its portal, but only got1 for almost 40 rounds
Old 2012-07-16, 11:43   Link #1646
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Well i don't really need money now, after using that drop-rate bracelet on lvl 20 deadbeat dungeon. Last time earned like 200k in 40 mins with some luck. Want to try poisui's salve trick, but don't know when will it be unlocked.

Still in ch 5 through

Btw, how come even when i unlocked all "CGs" for a side-character, their "replay" list still have some blank?
Old 2012-07-18, 08:07   Link #1647
AznSamsung

maybe u have not unlock all the cg for that side character
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 11:13   Link #1648
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I started the game over on hard and wow does it ever highlight the weaknesses and strengths of specific characters a little more, especially Yuela. In normal she seemed unstoppable because she'd just overpower everything before it had a chance to take advantage of her relatively low CON and RES stats, but here when the enemies are more durable the gap is significantly narrowed. This time around I got her Earth Armor which helps a bit with her durability, but makes her so susceptible to wind as to make her an easy target for a lot of enemies in the Woodland. Emelita is decent, but entirely reliant on her magic and can't really go anywhere near the enemies without Wilfred nearby to shield her so I've stuck her in the shop a lot. Wilfred and Seralwi seem the most balanced and overall durable, always able to do something in any situation, but can't really act as game changers outside of maybe Seralwi's advantage against Earth making her the only way to fight golems. Lastly Suina and Aht seem far more useful now since the former can deal with air pretty well and the later is probably doing my second highest physical damage after Yuela.

I really can't wait till I can get some better weapons though as the struggle to do high amounts of damage at times (CON and RES are like the most important stats in these Fire Emblem style strategy games) means I can't even fight the Colliseum battle until at least Chapter 2 whereas on normal I was able to do it as soon as it was available.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 11:47   Link #1649
AznSamsung

emelita is weak at first but once she reach lvl 50+ and get her gothic rocker robe and learn omni spell she become op ....
Old 2012-07-19, 08:15   Link #1650
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Anyone got a save just at the start of ch 1 ~_~

Game crashed on me and the autosaves only go up to just before you meet the 2 other party members...>_<
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 08:23   Link #1651
AznSamsung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
Anyone got a save just at the start of ch 1 ~_~

Game crashed on me and the autosaves only go up to just before you meet the 2 other party members...>_<
u r not that far from it .... one more map and u r in chapter 1
Old 2012-07-19, 12:08   Link #1652
Zatis

im on my second playthrough in chapter 9 of yuela´s route, after completing emelita´s. so almost at the start of the new game i got a quest from eushully to synthezise an automatic broom, but i can´t seem to find the red giant skin as well as the waterfrowl skin. is anyone able to help me with that?

the second thing i´d need help with are the requirements for the meister rank, i heard you need some characters, but i cant remember which ones were needed, though i dont think i have them already either.

so if someone is able to help me, thanks in advance
Zatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 16:20   Link #1653
amasposu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
I started the game over on hard and wow does it ever highlight the weaknesses and strengths of specific characters a little more, especially Yuela. In normal she seemed unstoppable because she'd just overpower everything before it had a chance to take advantage of her relatively low CON and RES stats, but here when the enemies are more durable the gap is significantly narrowed. This time around I got her Earth Armor which helps a bit with her durability, but makes her so susceptible to wind as to make her an easy target for a lot of enemies in the Woodland. Emelita is decent, but entirely reliant on her magic and can't really go anywhere near the enemies without Wilfred nearby to shield her so I've stuck her in the shop a lot. Wilfred and Seralwi seem the most balanced and overall durable, always able to do something in any situation, but can't really act as game changers outside of maybe Seralwi's advantage against Earth making her the only way to fight golems. Lastly Suina and Aht seem far more useful now since the former can deal with air pretty well and the later is probably doing my second highest physical damage after Yuela.

I really can't wait till I can get some better weapons though as the struggle to do high amounts of damage at times (CON and RES are like the most important stats in these Fire Emblem style strategy games) means I can't even fight the Colliseum battle until at least Chapter 2 whereas on normal I was able to do it as soon as it was available.
My first playthrough was on hard so I know how tough it can be. At the end of the playthrough, Yuela ended up being my best character because of Prevail III. Grinding is absolutely essential for a first playthrough on hard. The earlier chapters are straight forward; but in the later chapters, there are maps that I literally could not clear without grinding more.

I recommend getting into the habit of changing clothes and accessories to take advantage of the elemental system. It is crucial in the later chapters to not take damage from certain enemies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatis View Post
im on my second playthrough in chapter 9 of yuela´s route, after completing emelita´s. so almost at the start of the new game i got a quest from eushully to synthezise an automatic broom, but i can´t seem to find the red giant skin as well as the waterfrowl skin. is anyone able to help me with that?

the second thing i´d need help with are the requirements for the meister rank, i heard you need some characters, but i cant remember which ones were needed, though i dont think i have them already either.

so if someone is able to help me, thanks in advance
Red Giant Skin is dropped by Cave Troll; Waterfowl Skin is dropped by Hychuei and Mesaichuei. In the future, use this to see where certain items can be found. =)

To get Meister, you need to recruit Asmodeus.
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 23:09   Link #1654
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post
My first playthrough was on hard so I know how tough it can be. At the end of the playthrough, Yuela ended up being my best character because of Prevail III. Grinding is absolutely essential for a first playthrough on hard. The earlier chapters are straight forward; but in the later chapters, there are maps that I literally could not clear without grinding more.

I recommend getting into the habit of changing clothes and accessories to take advantage of the elemental system. It is crucial in the later chapters to not take damage from certain enemies.
Actually I'm on the 2nd chapter and already I'm finding I have to grind and enhance my characters before I can continue on with the level 10 maps. Just can't do reliable damage a lot of the time otherwise. I can see how the elements are going to become essential to dealing the right damage and the way swapping clothes is going to become crucial as well. I have the recipe to make Emelita's Ice Clothes, but what I really need is a fire user (have Earth, Wind and Ice right now) so I'm probably going to try to take the quest to meet with the Fire Foxes first.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 00:41   Link #1655
amasposu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Actually I'm on the 2nd chapter and already I'm finding I have to grind and enhance my characters before I can continue on with the level 10 maps. Just can't do reliable damage a lot of the time otherwise. I can see how the elements are going to become essential to dealing the right damage and the way swapping clothes is going to become crucial as well. I have the recipe to make Emelita's Ice Clothes, but what I really need is a fire user (have Earth, Wind and Ice right now) so I'm probably going to try to take the quest to meet with the Fire Foxes first.
Elemental offense is useful but I meant elemental defense. ie: If a monster only does fire damage and your character has an X or O for fire, that character doesn't get targeted.

F = 140% damage
E = 130% damage
D = 120% damage
C = 110% damage
B = 100% damage
A = 90% damage
S = 50% damage
X = 1 damage
O = Absorb

By equipping certain elements, you may be able to minimize the amount of damage your characters receive.
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 15:02   Link #1656
Chuankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Well i don't really need money now, after using that drop-rate bracelet on lvl 20 deadbeat dungeon. Last time earned like 200k in 40 mins with some luck. Want to try poisui's salve trick, but don't know when will it be unlocked.

Still in ch 5 through

Btw, how come even when i unlocked all "CGs" for a side-character, their "replay" list still have some blank?

Not sure if this is already answered but anyways,side characters have "replay"s not only limited to them but for some others too.

For example you can find Sharty's replay under Kohakuren.(Not sure,forgot since I didn't touch the game for quite some time)

Well that just means that you didn't get the replay of another side character in other words,if you can't understand this.
Chuankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 19:09   Link #1657
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Spoiler for OMGOMGOMGOMG:
Old 2012-07-25, 19:11   Link #1658
Ray
Garnet

Foursome? You have to craft Yuela's, Serawi's, and Emelita's Gothic Outfits (NG+). Equip them, and the scene should trigger.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 19:12   Link #1659
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Oh cool. I don't have to do all the routes then. lol. Right? ;_;
Old 2012-07-25, 19:13   Link #1660
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
Oh cool. I don't have to do all the routes then. lol. Right? ;_;
Naww. Some of the materials for the Gothic Outfits are fairly difficult to get, but you should have all the neccessary materials by the end of NG+.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eushully