AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Resharing Requests

Notices

Old 2005-12-28, 03:34   Link #1
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Need Mahoraba (Frothbite) Episodes 24, 25 and 26 from Frothbite

Have all of Frothbite's Subbing of the fabulous "Mahoraba Heartful Days" except the final three episodes. Need individual seeds for them desperately.

Please help.

“Oh I love you Jesus, but only as a friend. You touched my heart but I hope that's where the touchin' ends. You're always lookin' over me when I need a higher power. But you better look at somethin' else when I'm in the shower.”

-The Idiotic Homophobic Country Western Singer from Late Night With Conan O'Brien.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-28, 06:03   Link #2
Desti-Fate
Now available in pink

Put all of your existing Mahoraba files into a folder entitled [Froth-Bite]Mahoraba

Download the batch torrent and save the downloads in that folder. It *should* start at about 90% complete, since you've got the other episodes and they are the same files as the ones in the batch.

If that doesn't work... try something else?
Old 2005-12-28, 06:53   Link #3
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Thanks buddy!! Giving it a try... Now!!

“Oh I love you Jesus, but only as a friend. You touched my heart but I hope that's where the touchin' ends. You're always lookin' over me when I need a higher power. But you better look at somethin' else when I'm in the shower.”

-The Idiotic Homophobic Country Western Singer from Late Night With Conan O'Brien.
Old 2005-12-28, 06:58   Link #4
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

You Rock Man!! It's Working!!

Old 2005-12-28, 17:44   Link #5
Neaco
*Graphic Designer

Additionaly some bittorrent clients, like Azureus, allow you to just download only the files you want in a batch torrent.
Neaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-28, 19:07   Link #6
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaco
Additionaly some bittorrent clients, like Azureus, allow you to just download only the files you want in a batch torrent.
Practically all of them will do that now. Of all the clients we list on www.AnimeSuki.com, only the original BT client doesn't offer this feature.

Still, that isn't the proper solution for the creator of this thread, as he has already found out.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote