AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-07-09, 07:28   Link #1261
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lurking
Age: 25
Happy Birthday!
__________________

Current Sig
Mimi
(Atelier Meruru)


Last Sig
Sinanju(Poco)


Avatar
Anmi
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 09:28   Link #1262
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Patchy Birthday!
__________________
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 11:02   Link #1263
Tong
Now, come at me
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: 2014 World cup hoster
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Tong Send a message via Skype™ to Tong
Here's a gift, albeit an ordinary one, for our Photoshop-Goddess Patchy!
__________________
Tong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 15:24   Link #1264
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
I have spammed your VM, now I will spam here

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATCHY!!
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 21:25   Link #1265
Konakaga
Yuri Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL, USA
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Konakaga Send a message via Skype™ to Konakaga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
wahh! Yandere? am I? I'm not..... hey why there's a knife on my right hand? *hid the knife as fast as I could*

I'm not,,, really... now can I take you home *hee hee*
Hmm...
...Well since it's your birthday, I guess... there's no helping it. So just this once I'll allow it, so don't get the wrong idea!

Happy Birthday Patchy ^^, also I am not sure I mentioned it before, but I rather like the way you have full versions of some of the sigs you crop somewhat for AS usage, they look great.
__________________
Haruka & Yuu - Sakura TrickAvatar & Sig by TheEroKing
MAL(KagamiHiiragi)
Konakaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 21:34   Link #1266
Haladflire65
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Normandy SR-2
Age: 19
Happy b-day Patchy! I haven't been on the forums much and the day I happen to drop by your thread just happens to be your special day, huh Keep up the great work and I'm happy you're back
__________________
Haladflire65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 00:35   Link #1267
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 28
Happy, happy bday, Patchy-dear ^^
__________________
My Anime Blog:
Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
_________________
Visit my gallery
Sig: HSxHoneycomb
_________________

My Anime List

ISML
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 04:06   Link #1268
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 25
Wops. Belated happy birthday from me too!
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 04:14   Link #1269
rikikai
fighting in my nightmare
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: France
A bit late but, Joyeux anniversaire!
__________________
rikikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 04:53   Link #1270
Reverzer0
Sleeping
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: lane 7
Age: 2
O tanjobi omedeto gozaimasu",
__________________
Reverzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 05:15   Link #1271
Dist
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Finland
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Dist
Aww I completey missed this too .. I wish it would notify us if our friends are having a b-day

With that said .. a very late birthday wishes to you, Patchy-sama.
__________________
The joys of a universe made and unmade, friends across time, shall be your ray of light
Dist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 06:12   Link #1272
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
First time posting here, but I've been a fan of your work. Happy belated birthday ^_^.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 14:37   Link #1273
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
The curiosity to see what Patchy is working on is overbearing *looks around*
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 23:21   Link #1274
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
I forgot Pat-chama's birthday!! GASP!!! This must be rectified immediately.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT-CHAMAA!!!!!
I made you a siggy ^^ two versions of it.


hope you like
__________________

Last edited by Suomi; 2012-07-17 at 01:08.
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 00:47   Link #1275
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
......

......

maid..?

You'd.. for me..? Really?..

hehe.. heheheeheheheh.....



No really, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please don't hurt me anymore. Alright I accept that's not possible, just please don't hurt me too much anymore. I'll do anything. Hey, please put that down..? Hello...?
Shine! Baka! -_-..............

stay put in there I will find a rope to hang you... btw if you ever try to escape there are lots of landmines in here, so be wary *grin*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
So Patchy is really back and with all her skills. I can't choose a favorite among so much great works.
^^ yup I'm back with all rustiness surrounding me XD... Hello there sempai, been a while!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Seitsuki, you must swear fealty to Patchy~
Lol he already have

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeyeC View Post
I don't know what ya talkin about! I frikin love the colors of your sigs, they aren't bad bright, they have the perfect bright, they look simply gorgeous ;3; and the text look so cool!
^^ Dunno why they're ending that way maybe a goddess of color is guiding me lol, just kidding it's all about luck I think ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salva View Post
Yaaaay. Patch is back!!! <333

I'm so happy. We don't know each other yet, but I was sooo sad you were gone! Now I'm happy again <3
Oh thankyou, and nice to meet you ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
I can't access your page, so I'll just say it here:

Happy Birthday! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
Hope you have a great day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
Patchy Birthday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaihan View Post
Happy Birthday!
THANK YOU FOR THE GREETING EVERYONE!!! REALLY HAPPY THAT THERE ARE LOTS OF GREETINGS FOR ME!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong View Post
Here's a gift, albeit an ordinary one, for our Photoshop-Goddess Patchy!
WOW nice pic lol.... I'll slap remi some book later on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I have spammed your VM, now I will spam here

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATCHY!!
Now my TUrn to spam,

THANK YOU HOOVES-SAMA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Hmm...
...Well since it's your birthday, I guess... there's no helping it. So just this once I'll allow it, so don't get the wrong idea!

Happy Birthday Patchy ^^, also I am not sure I mentioned it before, but I rather like the way you have full versions of some of the sigs you crop somewhat for AS usage, they look great.
^^ LOL, hehe dress up mode, wait there will get some lots of clothes to put on you

Thank you Kona-sama ^^ yes me too sadly the only height that's safe in here is 160 >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
Happy b-day Patchy! I haven't been on the forums much and the day I happen to drop by your thread just happens to be your special day, huh Keep up the great work and I'm happy you're back
Thank U Halad-sempai, oh my thank you. flattered that the great digital artist greeted me lol ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
Happy, happy bday, Patchy-dear ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernFallout View Post
Wops. Belated happy birthday from me too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikikai View Post
A bit late but, Joyeux anniversaire!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverzer0 View Post
O tanjobi omedeto gozaimasu",
THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!!!! T.T get me some tissues in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Aww I completey missed this too .. I wish it would notify us if our friends are having a b-day

With that said .. a very late birthday wishes to you, Patchy-sama.
Thank you so much Dist-sama, yup that is a must, need some notifications for the friends in the forum... >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
First time posting here, but I've been a fan of your work. Happy belated birthday ^_^.
Heehee I'm seeing your name often when I'm lurking the thread, thank you for the support shini-kun ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
The curiosity to see what Patchy is working on is overbearing *looks around*
I'm dozing off lol, and sometimes rolling on the floor while sipping some ice candy XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
I forgot Pat-chama's birthday!! GASP!!! This must be rectified immediately.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT-CHAMAA!!!!!
I made you a siggy ^^ two versions of it.


hope you like
WOW!!! THANK YOU ILLU-CHAMA!! *hugs* Love it!!! will add it in the sig set later on XD.

--------------------------------------

got a small time on my hands and created a two signature ....

__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden


Last edited by Patchy; 2012-07-23 at 03:05.
Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 14:08   Link #1276
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
I'm glad you like the sigs ^^ Found the render with really good flow and added brushes to it...
REIMU!!! So pretttty!!! I just want to steal one right off you, hehe.
so good to have you back.
__________________
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 14:56   Link #1277
Rayrah
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
Send a message via MSN to Rayrah
The second Reimu sig is very pretty! Keep up the great work, Patchy. :3
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 18:49   Link #1278
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Nice update Patchy san.I do have a preference for the second one, mostly because of the floral theme and the render.
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 22:19   Link #1279
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Type-00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
got a small time on my hands and created a two signature ....

Good job as always.

I'm rather torn between these two. What I like the most with the first one is the bridge, and the greens on the side. The second one has better focus with the character. Plus, the scattering flowers adds a lot of charm to it. <3

Oh, and belated happy birthday.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 02:41   Link #1280
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
I'm glad you like the sigs ^^ Found the render with really good flow and added brushes to it...
REIMU!!! So pretttty!!! I just want to steal one right off you, hehe.
so good to have you back.
^^ glad that it turned out like that, nope you can't I'm still playing with reimu so don't steal her lol


Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
The second Reimu sig is very pretty! Keep up the great work, Patchy. :3
Thank you, hmmm I don't know if I still can keep it up lol.. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Nice update Patchy san.I do have a preference for the second one, mostly because of the floral theme and the render.
thank you sempai, ^^ yup also shocked about the outcome of the 2nd one, it's better than i expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Good job as always.

I'm rather torn between these two. What I like the most with the first one is the bridge, and the greens on the side. The second one has better focus with the character. Plus, the scattering flowers adds a lot of charm to it. <3

Oh, and belated happy birthday.
thank you for the great comment sempai.... and also for the greeting...

--------------------------

~_~ Unlike yesterday that I have some "small time" cut it in a half, I have a tiny amount of time for PSing

here's what I did... sorry if they're both messy

Touhou:

Utsuho

__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
patchy, signatures, touhou

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.