AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-07-22, 16:05   Link #641
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Marin is hardly "unexpected" though. She's up there together with Kiki with characters whom everyone expects to make an appearance.
The unexpected characters are the Steel Saints. I mean, really, who would expect them to return? (I love how they completely disappeared once the sanctuary arc began. It was as if they had never existed)

Jokes aside, there were so few characters alive at the end of Saint Seiya that it's pretty easy to have them all appear in Omega. Let's see: the 10 Bronze, Saori, Kiki, Marin and Shaina. It's guaranteed the five major bronze will appear (3 of them already have) and two of the minor bronze have already appeared. I expect the others to show up later as well. Other characters (like Seika or Miho) are too irrelevant. That leaves us only with Julian and Sorrento, I'd be really surprised if they appeared.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 17:17   Link #642
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagnerr View Post
saint seiya fan are facing never end question
why female are masked their faces
Because Athena is a virgin goddess. So it's shielding the female saints from sinful people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veil
__________________
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 18:36   Link #643
wagnerr
philosopher stone power
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
unfair to the others because athena did not. athena wearing sexually inviting clothes though.
masked is not effective if not scary and wearing bikini or leotard
logicaly perhaps saint malle should be masked because athena should remaining virgin
any seducement is not tolerated
though sad reason for wearing steelmask but wearing leotard and steel bra
no offense
wagnerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 20:57   Link #644
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagnerr View Post
unfair to the others because athena did not. athena wearing sexually inviting clothes though.
masked is not effective if not scary and wearing bikini or leotard
logicaly perhaps saint malle should be masked because athena should remaining virgin
any seducement is not tolerated
though sad reason for wearing steelmask but wearing leotard and steel bra
no offense
Your point is valid Wagner, and it has been said many times. I guess it’s just Kurumada’s way of thinking that women’s faces can be alluring and their bodies doesn’t .

If those female saints really should/want to cover their beauty, then they got themselves a role model here:

Saint Geist
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 21:29   Link #645
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Who is that is...


....She-ryu!
__________________
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 00:43   Link #646
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Itís too bad that Seiya killed her (although she kinda happy being defeted by Seiya), if not, she can become an addition to Seiyaís harem .
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 05:17   Link #647
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
The Geist filler was so bad. Seiya, the man always claiming he'll never raise his hand against a woman killed her by hitting her repeatedly in the back while she was on the ground. WTF?
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 06:28   Link #648
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagnerr View Post
unfair to the others because athena did not. athena wearing sexually inviting clothes though.
masked is not effective if not scary and wearing bikini or leotard
logicaly perhaps saint malle should be masked because athena should remaining virgin
any seducement is not tolerated
though sad reason for wearing steelmask but wearing leotard and steel bra
no offense
Or it could be that Athena is jealous of other women's beauty, especially not tolerating her "servants" being more beautiful and more brave on the battlefield than she is . It's not an uncommon theme in Greek mythology either with the goddesses showing jealousy of other females etc.
__________________
My twitter - not really seiyuu-centred so follow at your own risk
Celebrities I've talked to in person
Mizuki Nana, Chiba Saeko, Shimizu Ai, Shimokawa Mikuni, Chihara Minori, Tamura Yukari, Nakahara Mai, Sakai Kanako
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 08:33   Link #649
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Your point is valid Wagner, and it has been said many times. I guess itís just Kurumadaís way of thinking that womenís faces can be alluring and their bodies doesnít .

If those female saints really should/want to cover their beauty, then they got themselves a role model here:

Saint Geist
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
It won't sell figures nowadays as fast as the new versions of the female Saints.
__________________
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 10:17   Link #650
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The Geist filler was so bad. Seiya, the man always claiming he'll never raise his hand against a woman killed her by hitting her repeatedly in the back while she was on the ground. WTF?
Yeah, that filler is bad alright . Not to mention the trio abyss saints are beyond awful. The more sad thing is, although Geist and others are not included in the 88 constellations, the Dolphin Saint does IIRC, and they made him look like this:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Kinda cool, no?
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 12:22   Link #651
SidVicious
Anime addict
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: S„o Paulo/Brazil
Age: 36
Kiki confirmed.

http://www.cavzodiaco.com.br/noticia/6329
__________________
SidVicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 07:16   Link #652
ShiroiRyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: France
Age: 25
That was a good episode, really.
The bad part was the second one.
The humor was so good.
__________________
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 12:26   Link #653
queenSwild
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Well, it was confirmed that Eden will be fighting the main cast in August's episodes(obviously :P), but Eden's relation to Aria was also revealed:

Spoiler for Eden & Aria's relationship:

Last edited by queenSwild; 2012-07-28 at 12:42.
queenSwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 13:11   Link #654
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
Well, it was confirmed that Eden will be fighting the main cast in August's episodes(obviously :P), but Eden's relation to Aria was also revealed:

Spoiler for Eden & Aria's relationship:
Oh well...sucks to be Eden since he's not the one that is protecting her now. Aria's off reverse harem building.
__________________
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 16:44   Link #655
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Yep, Aria is building her harem here (and that includes Yuna ).
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 18:06   Link #656
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Spoiler for Kiki appears!:


Spoiler for New Cerberus:
__________________
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 18:08   Link #657
ShiroiRyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: France
Age: 25
Saw in raw ...
So we have a good silver saint ...
I liked it despite he was finished my Koga ... Like always.
And we have Kiki ! But just at the end.
__________________
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 13:09   Link #658
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Spoiler for Valuable life lessons from Saint Seiya Omega:
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-30, 11:58   Link #659
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
I'm so disappointed Kiki only appeared for a few seconds. I was expecting him to show up and kick the Silver Saint of the week's ass when things got desperate for the team.

Anyway, he looks cool. I can't wait to see him wear the Aries cloth (we all know he will).
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 08:03   Link #660
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

Anyway, he looks cool. I can't wait to see him wear the Aries cloth (we all know he will).
All of this.

I was actually hoping the cast will meet him next episode and he shows off his cloth.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.