AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Accel World

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-07-28, 10:34   Link #961
Mura
Now or Never
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura Send a message via Skype™ to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
ah, that part.

someone got busted and I love the way Fuuko smiles when she saw that
She had that Yandere face if I remember correctly.
__________________
Mura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 22:41   Link #962
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
friends. More like Fuuko loves to tease play with Haru just to mess up with KYH and KYH will be angry or jealous that Haru loves to play with Fuuko. That kind of relationship and it didn't help that Haru has long slender legs or leg fetish and despite the fake legs of Fuuko she is still one hot girl. LOOK AT HER PROPORTIONS!!! WAIT DON'T LOOK SHE'S MINE!!!

KYH IS FLAT >>>>>>>> RUNS AWAY
First you better hope she does catch you or your...lets just say you will be missed.

Spoiler for Questions:
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 03:07   Link #963
OPN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Georgia
Age: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
First you better hope she does catch you or your...lets just say you will be missed.

Spoiler for Questions:
Spoiler for Answers:
__________________
OPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 04:03   Link #964
fhxc885
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Slightly confused here....

KYH chopped Sky Raker's leg... So she couldn't walk until Lime Bell got back her legs???
Then.... Why did Fuuko need the artificial legs for???

Really confused...
__________________
fhxc885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 05:16   Link #965
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhxc885 View Post
Slightly confused here....

KYH chopped Sky Raker's leg... So she couldn't walk until Lime Bell got back her legs???
Then.... Why did Fuuko need the artificial legs for???

Really confused...
Fuuko needed artificial legs because she lost her real ones in real life (accident maybe?).
Ironically she asked KYH to cut off her legs in AW as well to fly higher.

It is not because KYH IS attack affected her legs in real life, otherwise there would be masses of youngsters dying due to IS attacks
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 05:31   Link #966
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
I didn't remember Lime bell restoring Sky Raker's legs and I think in RL is in born? I'm not sure on the term but their is problem with Fuuko's leg since she was a baby or child that it needs to be cut.

Fuuko and KYH already kissed Haru. Not sure on the other girls. But their is someone who already push Haru down in RL and guess who.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 05:33   Link #967
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Fuuko needed artificial legs because she lost her real ones in real life (accident maybe?).
Ironically she asked KYH to cut off her legs in AW as well to fly higher.

It is not because KYH IS attack affected her legs in real life, otherwise there would be masses of youngsters dying due to IS attacks
Spoiler for Fuko's legs:


Agreed. If anything, we might have something similar to .hack considering:
Spoiler for Future events:


Spoiler for Black Lotus' IS:
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 10:35   Link #968
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
Spoiler for Black Lotus' IS:
Not sure how much of it is canon, but in episode 16 Sky Raker said that it was her own will to let KYH cut her legs and that there was a reason Silver Crow lost his wings.
If you look at both statements, the reason her legs are permanently gone is due to abandoning them on her own will?

Spoiler for IS:
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 18:54   Link #969
churchblue
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Vol 12 would bring out new characters out of the shadows. Maybe a secret group to counter the Acceleration Research Group (They have to get their butt kicked REALLY hard). NN will probably meet a mysterious guy that know more about the Accel World and use to work for ARG before AW came to existence. He will probably leave cryptic messages and refuse to show himself because he's in hiding.

Again, still would cool if there was a mercenary group of DA that fight against ARG.
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 22:40   Link #970
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
I don't care for spoilers, but I do care when everyone throws acronyms about and I barely can remember what they mean.

Could someone give me a summary of the various acronyms commonly used by the fandom, as well as a list of the game mechanics in the novel so far (like Incarnate system, Enhanced Gear, Elements and what they mean etc...)

I'd go do the research myself, but I have a really crappy schedule this rotation... Thanks a bunch...
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-30, 04:12   Link #971
Orange Duke
オレンジ色の王
*Author
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by churchblue View Post
Vol 12 would bring out new characters out of the shadows. Maybe a secret group to counter the Acceleration Research Group (They have to get their butt kicked REALLY hard). NN will probably meet a mysterious guy that know more about the Accel World and use to work for ARG before AW came to existence. He will probably leave cryptic messages and refuse to show himself because he's in hiding.

Again, still would cool if there was a mercenary group of DA that fight against ARG.
You speak as though you were the one writing the novel. This is nothing but mere speculation based on zero evidence. Also, we get you the first time. No need to repeat it.

Furthermore, there is already a thread for such things. Please bring your speculation there. http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113139
Orange Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-30, 06:11   Link #972
Johnykin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I didn't remember Lime bell restoring Sky Raker's legs and I think in RL is in born? I'm not sure on the term but their is problem with Fuuko's leg since she was a baby or child that it needs to be cut.

Fuuko and KYH already kissed Haru. Not sure on the other girls. But their is someone who already push Haru down in RL and guess who.
I know KYH already kissed Haru in BB mode, in RL i don't know, havent read the novel gone past 3. what about Fuuko? when and how did the kiss happen?
Johnykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-30, 06:19   Link #973
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
^ I also want to know and how KYH take the news of it or does she even know?
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-07-30 at 16:27.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-30, 06:37   Link #974
churchblue
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Duke View Post
You speak as though you were the one writing the novel. This is nothing but mere speculation based on zero evidence. Also, we get you the first time. No need to repeat it.

Furthermore, there is already a thread for such things. Please bring your speculation there. http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113139
My apologies, I got sidetracked.
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-30, 06:59   Link #975
Orange Duke
オレンジ色の王
*Author
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by churchblue View Post
My apologies, I got sidetracked.
It's alright. We all make mistakes sometimes.
Orange Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-30, 18:13   Link #976
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Everyone hates ARG.

Btw, did the problem with Metatron got solved or is still on standby?
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-30, 21:45   Link #977
fhxc885
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Mind if anyone wanting to translate this? The summary for Novel 12...

Spoiler for Novel 12 Summary:
__________________
fhxc885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 00:45   Link #978
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhxc885 View Post
Mind if anyone wanting to translate this? The summary for Novel 12...

Spoiler for Novel 12 Summary:
... I swear my Japanese is playing tricks on me. Am I reading this right?
Spoiler for Katakana:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 04:33   Link #979
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
^ If so then this either as you say a troll or Accel world just whet kinky.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 04:57   Link #980
Rayrah
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
Send a message via MSN to Rayrah
.. Chocolate.. armor..? And it's skills are.. what..?
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.