AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

View Poll Results: Who's the true Queen?
Mashiro 36 18.18%
Arika 87 43.94%
Nina 51 25.76%
All of them 10 5.05%
None of them 14 7.07%
Voters: 198. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2005-12-29, 11:33   Link #81
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA-
like i said before, i also do not thinkt hat Arika will ever take on rule of queen and become an otome at the same time..

because one thing :

if Arika becomes Queen of Windbloom, what will happen to Mashiro?

beside id rather think that Arika would let Mashiro continue to rules over Windbloom, because she's beter at it then she herself will ever be, i think she'd rather stand by her side as her protector
If Arika and Mashiro do manage to null thier contract, I expect Mashiro to die. There have already been 2 attempts on her life already, 3rd time may be the charm. In which case if Mashiro did die, I expect someone to be to connect Arika with what happen 15 yrs ago.

Also if some of the speculation is correct then we will see a drastic upheavel on both the political, otome and technological status quote. We may see the first super Otome, able to materialize without a contract and her nanomachines without a certain weakness.

Speculation: the dark otome we see in the opening, might that be Rena? We never actually saw her die, so she could have been capture. With Shwartz getting the data disc, might that allow then to brian wash Rena and turn her into a Dark Otome.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now  
Old 2005-12-29, 11:50   Link #82
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
If Arika and Mashiro do manage to null thier contract, I expect Mashiro to die. There have already been 2 attempts on her life already, 3rd time may be the charm. In which case if Mashiro did die, I expect someone to be to connect Arika with what happen 15 yrs ago.

Also if some of the speculation is correct then we will see a drastic upheavel on both the political, otome and technological status quote. We may see the first super Otome, able to materialize without a contract and her nanomachines without a certain weakness.

Speculation: the dark otome we see in the opening, might that be Rena? We never actually saw her die, so she could have been capture. With Shwartz getting the data disc, might that allow then to brian wash Rena and turn her into a Dark Otome.


made a screenie of the dark Otome

Rena is that black/grey haired Otome right..

if that is so, she couldnt be a dark Otome, she has lost her otome powers, so bye bye nano machines for her

by the way if you look at the size of the figure, id say she isnt that old, i think around the age that the students and pearls are, theres no real feminine hips and if it were someone older she would look a bit tallr in size

eventhough the sword reminds me of Mikoto, it couldnt be her because she's stuck on that orgel thing..

it could be someone of the group who turned dark and evil, if it were a student i would pick a go for .. whats her name again.. i am always forgetting their nams now

that girl who is obsessed with Shizuru and wa teamed up with Nina in the survival test, with greenish hair witch is longr on one side of her head..

and btw the blonde is called Irina right.. or Ernstin.. o.o; omg this is getting worse by the day !

but it could be anyone else, someone who lost someone prescious and there by chose the dark side..
-KarumA- is offline  
Old 2005-12-29, 11:51   Link #83
babuji
Alston De Ventigo
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Malaysia
Cool

[QUOTE=Matrim]Don't you think that the other nations will probably be very much against an Otome queen? Although in the case of Arika they might be willing to accept her and count on her to ruin the country.




It is true that Mashiro might ruin the country and I don't think the other nations will oppose an otome queen. Maybe they can classified her as a special case because who wouldn't be happy that finally the true queen is back on the throne?
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
babuji is offline  
Old 2005-12-29, 11:55   Link #84
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA-


made a screenie of the dark Otome

Rena is that black/grey haired Otome right..

if that is so, she couldnt be a dark Otome, she has lost her otome powers, so bye bye nano machines for her
That picture doesn't really tell us much. it is just a black shadow againt the moon. For all we experiments were done on Rena and and her appearence have change. As her losing her power, maybe it was restore by whatever was in the data disc.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now  
Old 2005-12-29, 12:53   Link #85
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
That picture doesn't really tell us much. it is just a black shadow againt the moon. For all we experiments were done on Rena and and her appearence have change. As her losing her power, maybe it was restore by whatever was in the data disc.
i wasnt thinking of this in anyway of experiments, maybe it is what they were doing but then it could even be Midori, that they used her to experiment on in the end.. or that they finally figure out how to make their own Otome armor, in the manga Midori has her own armor and she isnt an otome either..

i still have a scan somewhere...

the person i was refering to is coral n.o. 2 Renna.. i think it was.. she could become evil in the end..

but with this new theory about Midori i stand at that.. for now

EDIT :

Spoiler:


then again after seeing this i retreat my new theory about Midori, this person could be someone new..
Midori's armour in the manga does not shape out like the one in the picture, so it has to be someone else..
hm.. but who of the HiME staff have we not yet seen, of the females..

EDIT AGAIN! :


but after rethinking, if you check out Midori's armour, it is way too... echi and nudity like.. specially in the lower area... >.>;
eventhough Otome shows a lot, i do not think they will show that!
so maybe they made a nw midori armour...
-KarumA- is offline  
Old 2005-12-29, 12:57   Link #86
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA-
i wasnt thinking of this in anyway of experiments, maybe it is what they were doing but then it could even be Midori, that they used her to experiment on in the end.. or that they finally figure out how to make their own Otome armor, in the manga Midori has her own armor and she isnt an otome either..

i still have a scan somewhere...

the person i was refering to is coral n.o. 2 Renna.. i think it was.. she could become evil in the end..

but with this new theory about Midori i stand at that.. for now
i was thinking it is Shwartz that did the capture Rena and did the experiments. Aswald doesn't really seem like the type to do so. And for Midori to become a experiment she would have be capture by Schwartz.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now  
Old 2005-12-29, 13:02   Link #87
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
i was thinking it is Shwartz that did the capture Rena and did the experiments. Aswald doesn't really seem like the type to do so. And for Midori to become a experiment she would have be capture by Schwartz.
could be..
i am really not sure about things right now..
i will try and refrain it all.. but as you say about Rena, it is highly possible..
but Schwartz could develop a otome armour and offer Midori to test it out, since she has so much interest in such things.. she made her own gems.. but because of the fact that they dont work well, they want to give her this one.. for a prize..

but i change my theory to yours then...
all hail the queen!
-KarumA- is offline  
Old 2005-12-29, 15:35   Link #88
KiraDouji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston
Umm.. perhaps.. I can't remember. Actually, I remember something along those lines, no, wait.. I though people were speculating how Aswald could have be co-operating with Shwartz for the raid, therefore making the two organisations distinctly seperate even back then.
So, in other words, you don't know? That's cool, I couldn't remember if it was speculation or not either.

- Kira
KiraDouji is offline  
Old 2005-12-29, 15:38   Link #89
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA-
could be..
i am really not sure about things right now..
i will try and refrain it all.. but as you say about Rena, it is highly possible..
but Schwartz could develop a otome armour and offer Midori to test it out, since she has so much interest in such things.. she made her own gems.. but because of the fact that they dont work well, they want to give her this one.. for a prize..

but i change my theory to yours then...
all hail the queen!
The more I think about it the more it is probably that is alive and htat she had brain wash. Think about it which is more tragic. Arika fighting Midori or Arika fighting Dark Otome Rena, if Rena is her mother.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now  
Old 2005-12-30, 06:54   Link #90
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim
True...if you call progress getting from being very spoiled and somewhat stupid to being a bit less spoiled and stupid. I wouldn't go as far as claiming she would make a good queen if it wasn't the opening which shows her as one of the main characters.
It's the same kind of progress I see in Nina, slow early on, rapid in the future (and now in Nina's case). If Mashiro doesn't end up dead by the end, she will end up the queen, just so long as there is still a monarchy at the end, and not some kind of anarchy meets totalitarian government that would likely emerge if either Nagi or Shwartz got their way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraDouji
So, in other words, you don't know? That's cool, I couldn't remember if it was speculation or not either.

- Kira
Well, truth be told, I don't have any real idea. It could be one, or it could be the other, but it still isn't a very significant difference at the moment. With future developments, who knows?
__________________
╗PRESTěN│

Um... signature image in progress.
Preston is offline  
Old 2005-12-30, 07:21   Link #91
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Within my mind
Age: 33
Quote:
but after rethinking, if you check out Midori's armour, it is way too... echi and nudity like.. specially in the lower area... >.>;
eventhough Otome shows a lot, i do not think they will show that!
so maybe they made a nw midori armour...
Don't speak so soon.

Have you see authentic sentai series? You know, the REAL power rangers that are not modified by the Americans?

The female Sentai villains always wear such revealing and strange outfits. In fact I was slightly disappointed that MOtome anime Midori's clothing doesn't have random horns sticking out of her shoulder pads, extreme high-heel boots, a whip for a weapon, or an asymmetrical face mask with clown makeup.
__________________
Vallen Chaos Valiant is offline  
Old 2005-12-30, 08:56   Link #92
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant
Don't speak so soon.

Have you see authentic sentai series? You know, the REAL power rangers that are not modified by the Americans?

The female Sentai villains always wear such revealing and strange outfits. In fact I was slightly disappointed that MOtome anime Midori's clothing doesn't have random horns sticking out of her shoulder pads, extreme high-heel boots, a whip for a weapon, or an asymmetrical face mask with clown makeup.
never seen them gomen .. lol
ill google it.. first time for tea
-KarumA- is offline  
Old 2005-12-30, 09:34   Link #93
Neesha
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Netherlands
Age: 26
I think Arika is the queen..altough she has not the feeling for it.
Mashiro and Nina are just kids who were found someday and were lucky...
Mashiro is just queen in place of Arika....and I don't see why Nina would be the queen...I think that Nina is the replacement of Sergey's real daughter, Arika.

Or maybe I'm just thinking wrong
__________________
Neesha is offline  
Old 2005-12-30, 09:38   Link #94
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Within my mind
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA-
never seen them gomen .. lol
ill google it.. first time for tea


(my, it was fun looking up these things... )

And for a stereotypical "sexy outfit"


Feel free to hunt down more pictures at this site for more "Midori inspirations".
http://www.rangercentral.com/gallery/index-5.html
__________________

Last edited by Vallen Chaos Valiant; 2005-12-30 at 09:59.
Vallen Chaos Valiant is offline  
Old 2005-12-30, 11:47   Link #95
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neesha
Mashiro and Nina are just kids who were found someday and were lucky...
I though this had already been disproven? All three have significant roles, since weren't they all inhabitants of the castle at the time of the raid?
__________________
╗PRESTěN│

Um... signature image in progress.
Preston is offline  
Old 2005-12-30, 12:55   Link #96
babuji
Alston De Ventigo
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Malaysia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston
I though this had already been disproven? All three have significant roles, since weren't they all inhabitants of the castle at the time of the raid?


Yes it was disproven but we are still actually not so sure if they were all inhabitant of the castle.....mashiro might not even live in a castle from the start but from the normal residence area.....we all knew that the city was attacked and all the citizens ran for their life. Just that mashiro was found and they might mistaken her as the baby princess. Anyway, we haven't get solid prove about this yet. Until further episodes reveal thierbackground only then we can consider where did they once lived.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
babuji is offline  
Old 2005-12-30, 13:00   Link #97
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Maybe the princess was a siamese triplet. But Nina, Arika, and Mashiro got separated.
Anh_Minh is online now  
Old 2005-12-30, 13:09   Link #98
babuji
Alston De Ventigo
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Malaysia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh
Maybe the princess was a siamese triplet. But Nina, Arika, and Mashiro got separated.


This was also disproven before...... They can't be twins because they have no similar features and mashiro is younger than nina and arika.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
babuji is offline  
Old 2005-12-30, 13:20   Link #99
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Plastic surgery!

And how do we know that Mashiro's younger?
Anh_Minh is online now  
Old 2005-12-30, 13:22   Link #100
babuji
Alston De Ventigo
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Malaysia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh
Plastic surgery!

And how do we know that Mashiro's younger?


wait, sorry my mistake..they are the same age.

I am not sure either but all we know now that they are not twins.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
babuji is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.