AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Old 2012-07-31, 21:18   Link #21
Lost Cause

May I suggest this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSj7wCe7ejA&sns=em
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 22:25   Link #22
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer

Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Cause View Post
Interesting story line, thanks~

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 22:50   Link #23
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Well, if you looking for bishies and action there's Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan, a "reverse harem" about the special team of samurai commissioned to protect the Tokugawa Shogunate near the end of its rule. It's based on an otome game. I never finished it myself, even though it features Kuwashima Houko in the central female role.

A much better alternative, though it has less action, is Saiunkoku Monogatari. Kuwashima also stars in this show and gets some material worth her talents. If you've not seen Saiunkoku, and you like bishies, then this should be at the top of your list.

Hakuouki is recently licensed. Saiunkoku was once licensed then went out-of-print. Torrents for both of them are on the same, well-known site.
Old 2012-08-01, 10:31   Link #24
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer

Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Well, if you looking for bishies and action there's Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan, a "reverse harem" about the special team of samurai commissioned to protect the Tokugawa Shogunate near the end of its rule. It's based on an otome game. I never finished it myself, even though it features Kuwashima Houko in the central female role.

A much better alternative, though it has less action, is Saiunkoku Monogatari. Kuwashima also stars in this show and gets some material worth her talents. If you've not seen Saiunkoku, and you like bishies, then this should be at the top of your list.

Hakuouki is recently licensed. Saiunkoku was once licensed then went out-of-print. Torrents for both of them are on the same, well-known site.
Thanks, I have seen a few pictures and they are full of bishies~ Thank's I'll see to it.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
suggestions