AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-07-31, 02:43   Link #1681
jmin92
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I'm stuck on G. Master guild rank and i've done 5 playthroughs? All 10/10 and 62k Evaluation.
jmin92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 02:47   Link #1682
poisui
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by styr View Post
What is the final item in the snow cave shop/event (one that sells hot spring) that unlocks after you have bought everything else? Anything good or..?
I am also on my third playthrough.

Are you talking about "Ramen Stall"? It generates "Bag of Gems." It is kind of useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmin92 View Post
I'm stuck on G. Master guild rank and i've done 5 playthroughs? All 10/10 and 62k Evaluation.
To get to Meister, you need to recruit Phinilly, Mylen and Asmodeus. To get Asmodeus. Trigger the events for Asmodeus beginning by clearing Sin Gate. You will have to clear the Yuidora Mine up to the Beshtora Seal.

To get to Magnus, Wil needs to have 500 kills.



The game becomes infinitely easier once you can farm stones.

poisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 02:52   Link #1683
jmin92
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Thanks for the help was actually trying to get Asmodeus this play around. Sorry for getting off topic but any similar games in English to this?

Last edited by jmin92; 2012-07-31 at 03:28.
jmin92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 09:47   Link #1684
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to AznSamsung
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmin92 View Post
Thanks for the help was actually trying to get Asmodeus this play around. Sorry for getting off topic but any similar games in English to this?
sengoku rance 7 is one of them
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 16:31   Link #1685
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
sengoku rance 7 is one of them
The game play is quite a bit different. I'd say Utawarerumono is pretty similar style. There's a few others too but they're slipping my mind at the moment.
__________________
Xacual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 19:13   Link #1686
karburator
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
What scene is this and how do I get it?
http://imageshack.us/f/43/52635491.png/

As for the rest, just some Serawi route things and hot springs.

How do I get the Missing CGs?

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/2605/63731538.png
Here I know i'm missing Serawi armor but it should be only 3 like the others,
what are the other 2?

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/8546/39221430.png

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7528/24221011.png
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 20:02   Link #1687
poisui
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
What scene is this and how do I get it?
http://imageshack.us/f/43/52635491.png/

As for the rest, just some Serawi route things and hot springs.

How do I get the Missing CGs?

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/2605/63731538.png
Here I know i'm missing Serawi armor but it should be only 3 like the others,
what are the other 2?

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/8546/39221430.png

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7528/24221011.png
Here they are:


I don't know how to unlock this. Maybe there is a level requirement for Kohakuren, Melodiana, and Sharty.


These are unlocked from Roka's quests.


Same as the first screenshot.

I can't see the third one. There is an error.
poisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 20:16   Link #1688
karburator
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
I don't remember the Roka quest triggered but I'll check it out.
And about the Sharti, Meodiana and Kohakuren scene, is it possible that it's hot spring related?
Because I didn't finish those yet; So boring :\
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 20:18   Link #1689
poisui
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 28
I think you have to choose to respond to Roka's letters.

Yes. The other one may require a Hot Spring.
poisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 20:32   Link #1690
karburator
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Just finished Shipwreck Beach and responded to her letters twice,
any idea when it will happen?
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 01:08   Link #1691
TakenForce
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
argh... endgame is such a grind fest, there's no other way besides starting a new game to get angel beads.. unless I level sharty , uya, aht and crayl to 70 and unlock the last dungeon in the mines.

Anyone know a quick way to level them up from 45-70?
TakenForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 01:26   Link #1692
poisui
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakenForce View Post
argh... endgame is such a grind fest, there's no other way besides starting a new game to get angel beads.. unless I level sharty , uya, aht and crayl to 70 and unlock the last dungeon in the mines.

Anyone know a quick way to level them up from 45-70?
My favorite place to grind weak characters is the Wartorn Ruins in Chaotic Warground. Each monster gives 4% and there are four spawn points. As long as you can kill the monsters before a turn ends, they do not explode.

But if you want a really quick way, you might want to try the Deadbeat Dungeon. (I have never been to there so I can't help you.)
poisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 03:14   Link #1693
jmin92
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
What dungeon do you get the stones from? Or do you need to have Magnus rank to start farming them?
jmin92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 03:29   Link #1694
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakenForce View Post
argh... endgame is such a grind fest, there's no other way besides starting a new game to get angel beads.. unless I level sharty , uya, aht and crayl to 70 and unlock the last dungeon in the mines.

Anyone know a quick way to level them up from 45-70?
At 45? Just use them in the low level NG+ mine dungeons. You should have elemental weapons or really strong weapons that will make up for any level difference.
__________________
Xacual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 04:13   Link #1695
poisui
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmin92 View Post
What dungeon do you get the stones from? Or do you need to have Magnus rank to start farming them?


You can farm stones by using the various Meteorite furniture. They can be obtained after you have cleared specific level 90 dungeons.

Another way to farm stones is by going into Sealed Darkness; it is a one-time only dungeon. Sealed Darkness has a very limited selection of stones to farm, such as Mars Stones, Vulcan Stones, Jupiter Stones, etc.



Incidentally, stones become less valuable once you have the Fountain of Youth; the Fountain of Youth allows you to transmigrate (rebirth) when a character is level 99.
poisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 05:26   Link #1696
jmin92
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
So you get them from places like Advent bay and Mirage forest? Also can you only get devil beads from deadbeat dungeon or is there another place?
jmin92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 10:45   Link #1697
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
I'm still in the 1st play through, ch 7. And have to do that quest that need getting lots of ripe apples (like 70-80 or something for the spice wine and plant supplement). Is there any other way to do it? other than farming Yuidora map for 30-40 times?

Also is there a list of furniture that trigger dialogue/ events? I know hot spring, the bed flower, the 3 statues, and the lover futon. But not sure about any others

PS: oh btw,in some wikis, they did mention about how some stats of some character is "capped" at low lvl. What is it?
__________________

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2012-08-01 at 11:19.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 12:15   Link #1698
poisui
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmin92 View Post
Also can you only get devil beads from deadbeat dungeon or is there another place?
You can get them from killing the Giant Devil/Asmodeus. Make sure you have Ful's Mil and/or the Ful's Tears equipped. Devil Beads are not easy to come by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
PS: oh btw,in some wikis, they did mention about how some stats of some character is "capped" at low lvl. What is it?


A character's base stats are capped by the silver bars in the stats screen. The base stats are the light blue bars. The light blue bars will never go past the silver bars.

The light blue bars can be increased in two ways:
#1) By leveling up.
#2) By using stones.



Once a character has obtained some of the better "titles," the cap is lifted and their base stats can finally go as far as 100.
poisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 12:51   Link #1699
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Do the enemies scale as you level up on Hard or do they scale by chapter or what? I ask because I'm still having a tremendously hard time dealing damage to enemies a lot of the time on chapter and still can't really do the first colliseum fight for this region simply because the opponents defense is still really high. I'm just worried this is going to become a problem later on that's going to eventually lead to me doing 1 damage to most enemies by the time I'm far into the game.

edit: hmmm yeah I'm half tempted to yet again restart on normal, but at that point I'm already so far in I'm equally as half tempted to give up on the game if there's just no way to deal solid damage against the onslaught of high defense opponents. Gonna hold off on playing some more now and wait for more info cause if they are scaling then I don't think this balance is right for me.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2012-08-01 at 13:27.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 13:27   Link #1700
poisui
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Do the enemies scale as you level up on Hard or do they scale by chapter or what? I ask because I'm still having a tremendously hard time dealing damage to enemies a lot of the time on chapter and still can't really do the first colliseum fight for this region simply because the opponents defense is still really high. I'm just worried this is going to become a problem later on that's going to eventually lead to me doing 1 damage to most enemies by the time I'm far into the game.
Focus on only leveling 2-5 characters. In the later chapters of my first playthrough on hard, I literally only used two characters: Wil and Yuela. I didn't use the other characters because they would die instantaneously. Wil has a lot of HP so he can tank damage. Make sure to get Prevail III from Yuela's Flare Hunter Armor as soon as possible. Rely on Yuela and her Prevail III to deal damage; at least, that was how I beat my first playthrough.

If you want to get far in the Arenas, rely on Prevail III.
poisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
eushully, kamidori alchemy meister

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.