AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-02, 15:19   Link #22901
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Spoiler for 55, Akua:
Spoiler for Akua:
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 15:50   Link #22902
Tachibana
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Noctis Labyrinthus
Age: 24
Spoiler for 55:
__________________
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 15:51   Link #22903
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for 55:
Spoiler for My response:
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 16:05   Link #22904
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Talking about
Spoiler for ch 55:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 16:15   Link #22905
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Unlike you I haven't forgotten about the fact that Akua tired to kill nearly everyone from Tsukune's harem + Tsukune himself in her desire to get to Moka / awaken her Shinso powers,

actually chris here is where i disagree.
Akua didnt kill them because she didnt want to.
Akua has more then enough power to kill everyone without batting an eye, yet they all are alive.

I think that alone shows you, that she's not totally evil.
Otherwise she would of killed EVERYONE and left a body trail.
Instead everyone is still alive.. meaning she was holding back because it was people Moka knew.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 16:25   Link #22906
Tachibana
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Noctis Labyrinthus
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Spoiler for My response:
Spoiler for 55:
__________________
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 17:06   Link #22907
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for 55:

Spoiler for For the love of….:
__________________
Mach56gs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 18:10   Link #22908
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I'm starting to get the impression here that quite a few posters here are going "Hey, she's hot! she should join the harem, even if she is evil currently"

In which case I'm going to have to do a massive facepalm...
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 18:23   Link #22909
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
I'm starting to get the impression here that quite a few posters here are going "Hey, she's hot! she should join the harem, even if she is evil currently"

In which case I'm going to have to do a massive facepalm...
And you're even suprise about this?
I see this with to many story/serie to still be surprised.Hell there is case where people still say this even if the girl is not hot( Reachel from Tower of god is a good example ).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 18:30   Link #22910
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
Spoiler for For the love of….:
And did u forget kurumi's introduction?
She wasnt miss <3 Tsuki Tsuki cheerleader in the start of season 1.

Infact Tsuki had to stop moka from crushing her skull in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
I'm starting to get the impression here that quite a few posters here are going "Hey, she's hot! she should join the harem, even if she is evil currently"

In which case I'm going to have to do a massive facepalm...
Uhhh... no...
1. Akua is OP, even TF said her mastery of jigintou is amazing.
2. Akua is Wakky, her personality flips from Dere Dere Moka-Chan, to a sadistic im gonna kill you and chop you into pieces psychopath with a flip of a button.
3. Akua is probably needed beacuse the mask King seems a bit OP, and his team OP. At the very least, having Akua for the final battle would be more of a benefit then a curse.
4. Lasty, she is comedy... i can totally picture her making a pact with Mizori, and Kurumi, letting them know she will give them tsuki if she can take Moka, and we'll see a triad of madness happen and friendship form because they are all going after the bigger picture.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 18:44   Link #22911
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
And did u forget kurumi's introduction?
She wasnt miss <3 Tsuki Tsuki cheerleader in the start of season 1.
Are you really comparing the two? One is a cold bloodied killer who would take your life if needed at the drop of a dime. Whereas the other wasn't really bad just slightly misguided like we were shown. There's not even a comparison if you ask me...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 19:14   Link #22912
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
...

I'm kinda shocked that Akuha would even be considered by some to be included in teh harem.

While I do think she is cute in appearance and in some of her mannerisims... I'd be more unnerved than anything else if she was to 'join' persay. Being allowed to live after what she's already done is about the maximum amount of mercy I'm willing to give her at this point. If she dies saving Moka or something along those lines, I won't even bat an eye - it would be the best death she could ask for. The worst death being where Moka literally kicks her into Alucard's mouth... Even if she does deserve it, that would be a bit much... Anyway...

Whether she lives or dies within the next few chapters, I don't really care - she's not the make-it or break-it character. This is especially true if we somehow get Akasha back by way of a miracle. Would she be as strong as she was before? Most likely not and she probably would never regain the strength she had when she took down Alucard the first time. I hope she won't since it would kill the reason why Tsukune was getting strong in the first place - at least a part of it.

So yeah, the one who has the final say in Akuha's fate is Moka and I know that Moka would, even now, try to save her sister. She still loves Akuha as a sister and would rather all four of them to at least get along amically rather than having to fight and kill them. But, from that moment on, it will depend if Akuha's 'pride' will allow herself to be forgiven.

And Akuha isn't that OP.... Akasha freakin' Bloodriver is OP x10. Even with the advances Akuha has made in her power, she still wouldn't mess with Akasha (moreso out of respect now than anything). Only Gyokuro and the other Dark Lords would have a chance against her.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 19:26   Link #22913
khprincessh
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: lala land
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
actually chris here is where i disagree.
Akua didnt kill them because she didnt want to.
Akua has more then enough power to kill everyone without batting an eye, yet they all are alive.

I think that alone shows you, that she's not totally evil.
Otherwise she would of killed EVERYONE and left a body trail.
Instead everyone is still alive.. meaning she was holding back because it was people Moka knew.
thats a very good point because akua could easily killed everyone
__________________
inner moka evil soul good person
khprincessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 19:34   Link #22914
khprincessh
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: lala land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for 55:
i think tsukune might be getting another power........maybe..
__________________
inner moka evil soul good person
khprincessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 19:42   Link #22915
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
Uhhh... no...
1. Akua is OP, even TF said her mastery of jigintou is amazing.
2. Akua is Wakky, her personality flips from Dere Dere Moka-Chan, to a sadistic im gonna kill you and chop you into pieces psychopath with a flip of a button.
3. Akua is probably needed beacuse the mask King seems a bit OP, and his team OP. At the very least, having Akua for the final battle would be more of a benefit then a curse.
4. Lasty, she is comedy... i can totally picture her making a pact with Mizori, and Kurumi, letting them know she will give them tsuki if she can take Moka, and we'll see a triad of madness happen and friendship form because they are all going after the bigger picture.
1) She's powerful, but not OP... if she was OP, then Tsukune would be dead by now, along with Mizore and Kurumu, and Moka more or less her captive
2) This I can agree with... hence the term yandere
3) If she starts getting betrayed, then I can see Akua going up against the Masked King; hell, I can see her fighting Gyokuro if necessary. Again, this might be a way in which she exits the story
4) This I have to disagree on. If this was a much more light-hearted story, then I could see Akua as the comedy relief siscon. Unfortunately, this story is much darker than that... the only good thing I see happening to Akua is that she gives her life so that Moka can live on, probably against Alucard (I doubt we're going to deal with this Masked King guy anytime soon)
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 21:57   Link #22916
khprincessh
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: lala land
whats op????? :º
__________________
inner moka evil soul good person
khprincessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 22:02   Link #22917
GrimJack
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Over Powered
__________________
GrimJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 22:12   Link #22918
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
I think Akua is awesome but I also don't want her in the harem. Why? Because it is just so completely out of character it's ridiculous. No matter how you look at it, pretty much any attempt to justify her insertion and inclusion would require asspulls of massive proportions. It just wouldn't feel right. Her character as it has been defined ever since the start is a psycho yandere siscon with major deepseated issues. Never has any interaction between her and Tsukune ever been romantic in any way, neither of them want it, and for them to get it would be a disservice to them and to us. Just no.
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥

Last edited by Seitsuki; 2012-08-02 at 22:30. Reason: heh. grammar.
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 23:17   Link #22919
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Michigan, USA
Everyone that wants Akua to join the harem can have their wish come true... If they decide to make their own fan fiction for it. I want her to be in the harem like some others, but since the likelihood is so small if not absent then there's only one place to turn to.

Anyways, can't wait for the translated version.
__________________
Redeyes260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 00:50   Link #22920
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 29
Well, it seems that, compared to the Japanese raws, the Chinese scans are missing two pages:

Spoiler for 55:


Overall, including the double pages into the count, the chapter has 35 pages, as usual.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.