AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-04, 22:49   Link #881
Athena
The Power of One

But again, would Japan still be unified without killing other influential people? Or imagine if Nobuna/Sagara/whoever that link them together dies; wouldn't there ven be more of bloodshed?
Old 2012-08-04, 22:51   Link #882
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
But again, would Japan still be unified without killing other influential people? Or imagine if Nobuna/Sagara/whoever that link them together dies; wouldn't there ven be more of bloodshed?
Well history actually proved what happens when the link between factinos dies: Hideyoshi died, succession was conflicted, Ieyasu took over. The End.
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 23:22   Link #883
jaisy26

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
Well history actually proved what happens when the link between factinos dies: Hideyoshi died, succession was conflicted, Ieyasu took over. The End.
Yeah, kill or to be killed and betrayal are common thing that happened at sengoku period.
jaisy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 00:51   Link #884
kazzuya13

And history is mostly written in blood
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 01:27   Link #885
Akumasama
Feminist

Well I think I have gotten used to it a bit, over 4 manga chapters worth of text, and finally Yoshiharu has met Goemon and formed a contract with the kid.
Old 2012-08-05, 03:05   Link #886
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumasama View Post
Well I think I have gotten used to it a bit, over 4 manga chapters worth of text, and finally Yoshiharu has met Goemon and formed a contract with the kid.
*worships akuma*
Old 2012-08-05, 05:47   Link #887
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Thanks Akuma!

Anyone want to discuss how well the 'brilliant plan' of advancing with a spear (untrained) will go?
Old 2012-08-05, 06:09   Link #888
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
The artwork is fantastic, in fact more so than High School DxD in my opinion. The covers are also heaven, with some of them having a special alternative versions. Here's my favorite cover:

mine too ^^ in case you cant tell lol

but if that yukata cover wasntcovered in text id use that in a heartbeat
Old 2012-08-05, 07:17   Link #889
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

The only ones who can approve projects are Oni and TLG. For TLG, you will need to email him.

However, Akuma, you can go ahead and put yourself as supervisor.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 07:29   Link #890
Akumasama
Feminist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
The only ones who can approve projects are Oni and TLG. For TLG, you will need to email him.

However, Akuma, you can go ahead and put yourself as supervisor.
Eh, I didn't know Teh_ping was here as well. o_o
Well, for the time being, I would need a wiki page(project approved or not), as it would be helpful for my editor (Misc) to correct my translations using the wiki than having to do it the way it's done right now(where I mail him translations and he mails me back the edits)

Last edited by Akumasama; 2012-08-05 at 07:41.
Akumasama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 09:34   Link #891
kazzuya13

Wow we are starting to have translator discussion now
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 09:59   Link #892
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumasama View Post
Eh, I didn't know Teh_ping was here as well. o_o
Well, for the time being, I would need a wiki page(project approved or not), as it would be helpful for my editor (Misc) to correct my translations using the wiki than having to do it the way it's done right now(where I mail him translations and he mails me back the edits)
AKuma do you want me to start emailing the supervisors and the thelastguardian to get it approve? You'll need a page to put the translations or we could start a wiki similar to what Nom@n did for High School DXD and place them there for the time being or until we get the project approve and the page is made. Though I don't know how to start a wiki page, but could try or anyone who does know can make it.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 10:02   Link #893
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
AKuma do you want me to start emailing the supervisors and the thelastguardian to get it approve? You'll need a page to put the translations or we could start a wiki similar to what Nom@n did for High School DXD and place them there for the time being or until we get the project approve and the page is made. Though I don't know how to start a wiki page, but could try.
Look, there's no need for that. I'll send the email to TLG, who's only free on weekends at this point. You can upload the translations onto the wiki. For creation, Athena, please assist.
Old 2012-08-05, 10:04   Link #894
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Look, there's no need for that. I'll send the email to TLG, who's only free on weekends at this point.
Thanks Teh_Ping, I was just reading the guideline earlier and it said after I contacted supervisors (Like you) then I need to connect the TLG. Looks like you already approved before I even sent you the message and done the contacting TLG for me, thank you for the help.
Old 2012-08-05, 10:06   Link #895
Akumasama
Feminist

Quote:
Look, there's no need for that. I'll send the email to TLG, who's only free on weekends at this point. You can upload the translations onto the wiki. For creation, Athena, please assist.
Thanks that would be helpful ^^
Old 2012-08-05, 10:13   Link #896
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

I still need the project page to be created though.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...obuna_no_Yabou

The link above will be the default project page. Can someone help me with the creation? I sprained my left hand here.
Old 2012-08-05, 10:14   Link #897
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Now it is a waiting game until it gets approved, I never expected it would be this fast though. All the credits goes to all the fans of this series for helping out and especially to Akuma. We should start a new discussion about the Light Novel since we are waiting. Oh and Teh_Ping I will take a look at it, also how did you injury yourself.
Old 2012-08-05, 10:16   Link #898
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

I'm actually still waiting on episode 5. That'll be something to discuss. I mean, Japanese Stone Sentinel Maze? I'm in!
Old 2012-08-05, 10:17   Link #899
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

What the, my account username and password is not working on the page when I tried to do something. Are there separate accounts from the forums and the translation pages?
Old 2012-08-05, 10:18   Link #900
KuroiHikari

Yea, the wiki accounts and forum accounts aren't linked.
KuroiHikari is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem