AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Horizon

Notices

View Poll Results: Horizon S2 - Episode 05 Rating
Perfect 10 18 48.65%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 37.84%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 8.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 2.70%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.70%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-08-08, 07:25   Link #21
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

rewatched it using subs, suprisingly it wasn't that bad
so basically they are trying to obtain right to challenge Toori for duel?
well they're screwed if Toori had to battle any of those Trumps

Masazumi getting skewered by skeleton with skull death joke
Margot kicked someone ass again
Malga was bullied by a stupid Wolf until Gin came and save the day
Damn you Drake, Gentleman my a$$
and damn, couldn't wait for the continuation battle between F. Walsingham against Nate

I dislike battle between Ulqi and Nicholas Bacon and Futayo against Raleigh
because those were too short and gave you "what the heck" vibes
Old 2012-08-08, 13:00   Link #22
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Adele's armor lol used as an emergency hideout for 2 people. Here I thought she had enough room for just herself in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
The barrier spells that bound the characters target government officers. But they accidentally dragged Gin into it because she is an officer too.
Ah so that's why certain characters fought. I was wondering why Nicolas didn't just beat that lolicon there in a duel to get to Toori.

Margot in an underwater battle - that was interesting. Glad that she won, Hawkins was a strange one though, one heck of a swimmer battler too.
Malga vs Drake - At least Malga hurt him pretty good there.
Damn you drake...I hope Gin beats him badly.

Nate's going to have a hard time against Walsingham it seems. Disconnecting limbs, gravity manipulation, tough opponent there to go against.
Walter Raleigh vs Futayo a short but nice fight I guess. He had an interesting weapon there for sure though.

Christopher Hatton's self intro, was pretty amusing. I'm curious to see how Masazumi will win the duel she's in.
Old 2012-08-08, 13:09   Link #23
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
Ah so that's why certain characters fought. I was wondering why Nicolas didn't just beat that lolicon there in a duel to get to Toori.
Lolicon isn't an officer of Musashi so it wouldn't matter. Malga, Margot, Tenzou, Ulki, Futayo, and Naomasa I believe are the 6 on the Chancellor group.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-08-08, 14:00   Link #24
sento

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Lolicon isn't an officer of Musashi so it wouldn't matter. Malga, Margot, Tenzou, Ulki, Futayo, and Naomasa I believe are the 6 on the Chancellor group.
Yes, they are.

Vice Chancellor: Futayo Honda
1st Special Agent: Tenzou Crossunite
2nd Special Agent: Kiyonari Ulquiaga
3rd Special Agent: Margot Knight
4th Special Agent: Malga Naruze
5th Special Agent: Nate Mitotsudaira
6th Special Agent: Naomasa
Old 2012-08-08, 14:15   Link #25
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Ah it wouldn't matter...
It does make sense they'd have to beat one of the officers to challenge Toori to a duel now that I think of it.
Old 2012-08-08, 15:30   Link #26
Dark Wing

Man being Malga is suffering...first her only real gets destroyed and now she has been reduced to the series whipping girl.
Old 2012-08-08, 17:50   Link #27
Bombo
TSF Fans

I'm in rage mode after watching Malga vs drake ..He really pissed me off .
Old 2012-08-08, 22:45   Link #28
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

epic one! lots of battles!

Scarred-Tenzo, Toori-Horizon are enjoying their dates
Kimi and Asama are monitoring the battles
Ulqui has done a good job in dealing with the fairy
Naito also did a good battle with Walsingham
Masazumi is trolled by that skeleton guy.... now, who can help her?
Margot has a great victory
and Naruse, my favorite character in this season so far also did a good effort (her tactic is awesome)... Too bad it's not enough to defeat the wolf.... Thanks to Gin anyway

with this, Naruse has obtained her second defeat in row.... hopefully it will not bring her to despair mode

I think next episode will be focused on Tenzo-Scarred lady
Old 2012-08-08, 23:05   Link #29
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I demand more of Futayo versus Raleigh Showdown!!!!

Old 2012-08-09, 09:44   Link #30
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

I understand if Trump attacking Musashi's Enforcer
but why that Skeleton attacked Masazumi as well
She's in student council, not an enforcer and definitely not a fighter
Old 2012-08-09, 11:51   Link #31
sento

Quote:
Originally Posted by articuzwolf View Post
I understand if Trump attacking Musashi's Enforcer
but why that Skeleton attacked Masazumi as well
She's in student council, not an enforcer and definitely not a fighter
Well, Toori is not a fighter too and they want to fight him because of that.

Even so, Masazumi position as Vice President of the Council is important enough to be targeted, and between the members she's the weakest fighter so it's a smart move.

Last edited by sento; 2012-08-09 at 12:13.
Old 2012-08-09, 12:43   Link #32
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sento View Post
Well, Toori is not a fighter too and they want to fight him because of that.

Even so, Masazumi position as Vice President of the Council is important enough to be targeted, and between the members she's the weakest fighter so it's a smart move.
but Toori is a Chancellor which make him Futayo's (Vice-Chancellor) and other Enforcers boss, so it is obvious that they're targeting Toori regardless how weak he is

Masazumi is in Student Council and they didn't bother to attack Neshinbara, Heidi and Shirojiro to get Toori

and if that's the case (attacking weak member of Musashi) they should just go and attack Nenji, Oshiroshiki, and other non-combatant type students, why bother targetting the enforcers in the first place

so far they're (Trump) only attacking Musashi Enforcers excluding (Tenzou and Naomasa) + Masazumi
Old 2012-08-09, 12:45   Link #33
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
but Toori is a Chancellor which make him Futayo's (Vice-Chancellor) and other Enforcers boss, so it is obvious that they're targeting Toori regardless how weak he is

if that's the case (attacking weak member of Musashi) they should just go and attack Nenji, Oshiroshiki, and other non-combatant type students

so far they're (Trump) only attacking Musashi Enforcers excluding (Tenzou and Naomasa) + Masazumi
are Neji, sline and the lolicon a part of the student council?
Old 2012-08-09, 12:45   Link #34
Dark Wing

If anyone is still wondering how Gin got trapped in the barrier as well it's simple when you think about it. When the barrier was casted anyone of officer rank is trapped but it was never said which nation the officer had to be from that's why she was able jump in and join the fight.
Old 2012-08-09, 12:54   Link #35
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
are Neji, sline and the lolicon a part of the student council?
they are just examples for non-combatant type students

they didn't attack other student council member

Heidi and Shirojiro is being held by mountain of paperworks while Neshinbara is having scary date with Shakespeare in Comiket (?)
Old 2012-08-09, 12:55   Link #36
sento

Quote:
Masazumi is in Student Council and they didn't bother to attack Neshinbara, Heidi and Shirojiro to get Toori,

and if that's the case (attacking weak member of Musashi) they should just go and attack Nenji, Oshiroshiki, and other non-combatant type students, why bother targetting the enforcers in the first place.
Everyone in the Council and the Chancellor Board qualifies. Heidi and Shirojiro were "attacked" (more like Howard is wasting their times to not help in the duels), they are far stronger than Masazumi and she was alone, so she was an easier target.
Old 2012-08-09, 13:03   Link #37
Dynellen

Quote:

Masazumi is in Student Council and they didn't bother to attack Neshinbara, Heidi and Shirojiro to get Toori

and if that's the case (attacking weak member of Musashi) they should just go and attack Nenji, Oshiroshiki, and other non-combatant type students, why bother targetting the enforcers in the first place

They did move against Shirojiro+Heidi, they were swamped with paperwork so they couldn't move to help others. Neshinbara is held down by Shakespeare and going by the next episode preview that situation will be addressed in next ep.
Old 2012-08-09, 14:54   Link #38
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombo View Post
I'm in rage mode after watching Malga vs drake ..He really pissed me off .
I love Drake, he and his wife are like Niounomiya and Zerozaki and they are LITERALLY perfect for each other. Maa~ too bad they had to skim on the details so to add a little bit more:

There are many kind of serial killers, his wife is the kind that has an insane blood thirst, so much that if she can't cut people she would start cutting herself. What she did was she went to a rehab place called On・The・Cutting Board where Living Dead volunteers would come and get chopped, and they (not clear from the wording if it's the rehab people or she) also opened a meat shop there and it's exactly there that Drake propose while he's eating meat. It's hard for her to find a mate who can withstand getting stabbed and he wants to eat meat all the time. This works out perfect cause she is also a super M with self-hurt tendencies (so she doesn't mind being eaten) and he can withstand her physically brutality!!!

Truly one of the best couple in Horizon!!!
Besides, Naruze's moe point is getting her ass beat like Kuro in Saki

Quote:
Heidi and Shirojiro is being held by mountain of paperworks while Neshinbara is having scary date with Shakespeare in Comiket (?)
"Comiket" is an actual real event by the way; it's a Kawakami event (with focus on Horizon) that will take place for the 3rd time this October 8th (picture below's slightly outdated).

Old 2012-08-09, 15:16   Link #39
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

so kawakami is going to have his own booth?
Old 2012-08-09, 18:36   Link #40
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post

"Comiket" is an actual real event by the way; it's a Kawakami event (with focus on Horizon) that will take place for the 3rd time this October 8th (picture below's slightly outdated).

Is this like Reitaisai is to Touhou?

Where's it held and when usually?

Oh my god, Sadagiri and Horizon....(*.*)