AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-04-10, 02:31   Link #261
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Very bad news indeed... the original blog post specifically says:
  • It is very difficult to make a 2012 release for Kizu- (not impossible)
  • They haven't decided yet on the format of Neko/Kuro
  • They are considering Neko/Shiro to be 2-seasons
The last point is actually that they are thinking that everything from Neko (Shiro) to Koi (6 novels) will be in a single two-cour season, not that Neko (Shiro) will be two-cours on its own. But anyway, we should create a new thread for that part, as its been discussed now in a few different threads.

Edit: Created the new thread now.
__________________
[...]
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 02:47   Link #262
Westlo
Lets be reality
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Better a delay than another Negima Movie.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 03:16   Link #263
Malkuth
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to Malkuth Send a message via Skype™ to Malkuth
... considering 2-cour... and RF corrected my mistake the blog post was very speculatively written, I wouldn't jump to conclusion before reading the original text or others that have read the original article cross-reference... we are not journalists struggling to evoke sensationalism

Nonetheless, SHAFT having a history with bad scheduling, makes the Kizu- delay credible, and the green-light for theh novels, I could read it also... that of course does not mean that they will make it into anime, but rather that there are the funds for it.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 00:01   Link #264
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
3047 :売りスレ民@転載禁止:2012/08/10(金) 12:44:21 id:phjiiuee0
2010年7月30日
   /( >)  (<)\  傷物語制作決定キター!
  /::::::⌒(__人__)⌒::::: \ 大ヒット続編だしすぐに制作開始だろwwww (kizu to be animated!!! Yay!!!)

2010年9月13日 それ町がシャフト制作!?(soremachi is done by shaft?!)
 ↓/:::::::: ( ○)三(○)\
2010年9月13日 まりほり二期決定!?(mariaholic s2 confirmed!?!)
 ↓/:::::::: ( ○)三(○)\
2010年10月21日 mbsでシャフトオリジナルアニメ放送決定!?(shaft original anime?!?!)
 ↓/:::::::: ( ○)三(○)\
2010年12月18日 電波女の制作がシャフト…だと… (denpaonna ... By shaft)
 ↓ /:::::::: ( ○)三(○)\
2011年1月14日  かってに改蔵 がシャフトでアニメ化!? なんでいまさら… (kaizou animated, why now ..)
 ↓ /:::::::: ( ○)三(○)\
2011年3月26日  ひだまりスケッチ特別編製作決定!? このタイミングで… (hidamari sketch special?! This timing ...)
 ↓ /:::::::: ( ○)三(○)\
2011年3月30日  「傷物語」映画化決定! 2012年・・・なん・・・だと・・・ (kizu confirmed movie, 2012 ... What ...)
 ↓ /:::::::: ( ○)三(○)\
2011年8月13日  ひだまりスケッチ4期製作決定・・・まさか2012年?・・・(hidama ri sketch season 4!! Really ... 2012?)
 ↓ /:::::::: ( ○)三(○)\
2011年9月15日  「偽物語」tvアニメ化? 2012年1月放送!?・・・え、「傷」・・は・ ・・ (nise tv animated!!! Eeee, ... Kizu ...?)
 ↓ /:::::::: ( ○)三(○)\
2011年11月7日  「まどマギ」劇場アニメ化? も・も・も・勿論「傷」が先だよ・・・な・・・ (madoka getting a theatrical release? B-b-b-but kizu's first ... Right?)
 ↓ /:::::::: ( ○)三(○)\
2012年8月01日  『prism nana project』始動? 「傷」・・・「傷」・・・ (prism nana project starting? Kizu .. Kizu ...)
   /:::::::: ( ○)三(○)\
2012年8月10日  「ささみ」アニメ化決定  き、きぇええええええええ (Sasami confirmed animated, *frustrated noises*
   /:::::::: ( ○)三(○)\
where's the kizu animeeee!??!?!
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 07:52   Link #265
Romanticide
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
where's the kizu animeeee!??!?!
The Kizu MOVIE is delayed past this year. It's right in the thread title.
__________________

avatar by mangatron
Romanticide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 10:01   Link #266
Azuma Denton
~AD~
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
The Kizu MOVIE is delayed past this year. It's right in the thread title.
What he means is, where is the exact date of Kizu movie.
Well kinda understand his frustation. Instead of focusing on a movie that will generate steady income from Monogatari series, well, they focus on other serie. Cant win against Madoka though. Maybe that's why Aniplex is pushing Madoka movie this year...

See the date of Kizu confirmation and the current date...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 13:22   Link #267
AmeNoJaku
dead-pan
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Work in Europe... imminent :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
What he means is, where is the exact date of Kizu movie.
Well kinda understand his frustation. Instead of focusing on a movie that will generate steady income from Monogatari series, well, they focus on other serie. Cant win against Madoka though. Maybe that's why Aniplex is pushing Madoka movie this year...

See the date of Kizu confirmation and the current date...
I hope I am wrong, but I disagree with the statement in bold, because a lot of the revenue was because of corny Hitagi scenes, and jailbaits. While the second group will be partially satisfied, the first will steer clear. All in all, I don't think that the author and studio are a big part of the commercial success, compared to catchy marketing tricks of the distributor.
AmeNoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 14:33   Link #268
Shikijin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeNoJaku View Post
I hope I am wrong, but I disagree with the statement in bold, because a lot of the revenue was because of corny Hitagi scenes, and jailbaits. While the second group will be partially satisfied, the first will steer clear. All in all, I don't think that the author and studio are a big part of the commercial success, compared to catchy marketing tricks of the distributor.
It depends on who goes to watch the movie. I believe Kizu was highly successful among the novel readers, although I have no idea of how many of the people who followed the anime were also novel fans. I think the movie will still be highly successful.
Shikijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 20:43   Link #269
Azuma Denton
~AD~
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeNoJaku View Post
I hope I am wrong, but I disagree with the statement in bold, because a lot of the revenue was because of corny Hitagi scenes, and jailbaits. While the second group will be partially satisfied, the first will steer clear. All in all, I don't think that the author and studio are a big part of the commercial success, compared to catchy marketing tricks of the distributor.
Well, unless i am seeing a different number of BD/DVD Sales, an average of 50k++ of Bake and an average to date of 45k of Nise for me is a guarantee business...

Especially when most of them say Kizu is the best part of novel...

As for what part that makes Bake and Nise succeed, well, unfortunately i dont know. I must interview most of them that buy the BD/DVD to find out the answer. But if you ask me if Bake and Nise is successful, yesh, they are...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 20:50   Link #270
Dextro
He Without a Title
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Well, unless i am seeing a different number of BD/DVD Sales, an average of 50k++ of Bake and an average to date of 45k of Nise for me is a guarantee business...

Especially when most of them say Kizu is the best part of novel...

As for what part that makes Bake and Nise succeed, well, unfortunately i dont know. I must interview most of them that buy the BD/DVD to find out the answer. But if you ask me if Bake and Nise is successful, yesh, they are...
Might it have something to do with Madoka being an anime-original versus an adaptation in the case of Kizu? Being original means that one less party at least is in to take a share of the cake.
__________________

Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 04:07   Link #271
AmeNoJaku
dead-pan
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Work in Europe... imminent :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikijin View Post
It depends on who goes to watch the movie. I believe Kizu was highly successful among the novel readers, although I have no idea of how many of the people who followed the anime were also novel fans. I think the movie will still be highly successful.
I hope so, since Kizu- is my favourite too from the first series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Well, unless i am seeing a different number of BD/DVD Sales, an average of 50k++ of Bake and an average to date of 45k of Nise for me is a guarantee business...
Superficially of course, you would be correct; but considering the content and absence of certain popular characters, those numbers are threatened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Especially when most of them say Kizu is the best part of novel...
The reason we say it though is very different from what made the anime sell like crazy. I am afraid that when the first butt-hurt 2chan fanboys hit their keyboards after the movie, we'll be back here translating and discussing their vitriolic blogposts about everything irrelevant they hated about the movie except their motivation for doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
As for what part that makes Bake and Nise succeed, well, unfortunately i dont know. I must interview most of them that buy the BD/DVD to find out the answer. But if you ask me if Bake and Nise is successful, yesh, they are...
No need to, just have a look at popular reviews and posts.
AmeNoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 04:11   Link #272
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
[*]They are considering Neko/Shiro to be 2-seasons[/list]Mind you the original source (not the blog post or ANN's interpretation) I can not read, scan is low res.
Huh???????? 2 seasons or not.... or whatever.... we'll still watch them all!!!!

Bring them out and release them already!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 07:19   Link #273
Shikijin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeNoJaku View Post
Superficially of course, you would be correct; but considering the content and absence of certain popular characters, those numbers are threatened.
Could be, but I don't think Hitagi fans, while vocal, are really the backbone of the fandom. There may be people for example who like Hitagi simply because she was the girl featured the most, so they may open up even to other characters. As of now, I see in pixiv Shinobu has more fan art than Hitagi (4129 vs 4122).
Shikijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 08:27   Link #274
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikijin View Post
Could be, but I don't think Hitagi fans, while vocal, are really the backbone of the fandom. There may be people for example who like Hitagi simply because she was the girl featured the most, so they may open up even to other characters. As of now, I see in pixiv Shinobu has more fan art than Hitagi (4129 vs 4122).
This pleases meeeeeee.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 10:30   Link #275
AmeNoJaku
dead-pan
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Work in Europe... imminent :(
LMAO, I am pretty sure Koyomi wins all the members of his harem since at least part of his body appears in most images of them

Anyway, pixiv is not a good measure, but even if you take that into account half the fans have nothing to look for in Kizu- ::heh
AmeNoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 11:41   Link #276
Shikijin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeNoJaku View Post
LMAO, I am pretty sure Koyomi wins all the members of his harem since at least part of his body appears in most images of them

Anyway, pixiv is not a good measure, but even if you take that into account half the fans have nothing to look for in Kizu- ::heh
Araragi Koyomi 2478.
Hanekawa Tsubasa 1506.
I think more than half the fans will have something to enjoy
Shikijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 16:05   Link #277
AmeNoJaku
dead-pan
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Work in Europe... imminent :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikijin View Post
Araragi Koyomi 2478.
That's because they don't tag him, when only a certain part of his body is featured
AmeNoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 22:13   Link #278
Malkuth
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to Malkuth Send a message via Skype™ to Malkuth
I heard a rumor about a December '12 release... I hope it's true!
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 11:47   Link #279
scineram
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
That is impossible basically.
scineram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 11:17   Link #280
Deiboom
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
I'd be surprised if it's released before 2014 at this point.
Deiboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.