AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-10, 08:41   Link #26861
Zeydra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Well, this was kind of inevitable, a shot of the elusive Zeta RG has been taken and surfaced.



http://gundamguy.blogspot.com.au/201...ay-gundam.html

Looks nice, but I'll still be waiting for reports on how it's Inner Frame is before I consider taking the plunge myself.
Zeydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 08:48   Link #26862
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Germany
Age: 29
I'm also waiting for reviews of the RG Zeta. I just can't imagine a transformable Kit this small with an inner frame to be stable...
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 08:48   Link #26863
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
RG will be my territory =x Will definitely get no matter what kind they are gonna release XD
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 09:23   Link #26864
Znozzy
Praise the sun!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 25
Wait, they cancelled the Gafran? that's a downer, i was hoping it would lead to more MG Vagan suits, which mostly have really nice designs.

Looking at you there, Khronos.

Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 09:28   Link #26865
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
Wait, they cancelled the Gafran? that's a downer, i was hoping it would lead to more MG Vagan suits, which mostly have really nice designs.

Looking at you there, Khronos.

I would rather have Bandai cancel the Gafran and give us the MG's for the Age series variations like Double Bullet, Age-2 Normal Special Ops, etc. You know my list by now...and it's in my signature.
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 09:29   Link #26866
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Germany
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
Wait, they cancelled the Gafran? that's a downer, i was hoping it would lead to more MG Vagan suits, which mostly have really nice designs.

Looking at you there, Khronos.

The MG Gafran was even stated for an April release, if I remember correctly
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 09:32   Link #26867
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
opening of cockpit from the head would be a challenge for them.....
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 09:48   Link #26868
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Germany
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
I would rather have Bandai cancel the Gafran and give us the MG's for the Age series variations like Double Bullet, Age-2 Normal Special Ops, etc. You know my list by now...and it's in my signature.
Wouldn't you like to pose your MG AGE-1 with an enemy suit? I certainyl would like to that. There's a servere lack of Bad Guy suits in MG-form for all series. I'm really dissapointed that they dropped the MG Gafran. I was hoping that it would be the first of a lot of other Bad Guy suits to come
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 10:06   Link #26869
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
If they can pull out MG Legillis, I'm really applaud by their technology....
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 10:51   Link #26870
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
Wouldn't you like to pose your MG AGE-1 with an enemy suit? I certainyl would like to that. There's a servere lack of Bad Guy suits in MG-form for all series. I'm really dissapointed that they dropped the MG Gafran. I was hoping that it would be the first of a lot of other Bad Guy suits to come
The only bad guy I would want is a MG Legillis. But if that's at the cost of not releasing a variation of the leads, then it's not worth it.

Oh a side note, I'm getting a MG Wing Gundam (TV) soon from a friend. Should I get the MG Epyon EW? I mean the Wing is the TV version and Epyon is the EW one.

Do you think we will see a MG Tallgeese and have them do it in the style of the old 1/100 HG where we got parts for all 3? If so, I guess I'd get 3x of the kit.

How come there's no word on MG Wing Gundam Zero (TV) and MG Wing Gundam Zero (EW) 2.0...?
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 10:57   Link #26871
maknaedik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
How come there's no word on MG Wing Gundam Zero (TV) and MG Wing Gundam Zero (EW) 2.0...?
A serious question. In your everyday life, have you even considered that most of your questions have already been answered multiple times already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Oh a side note, I'm getting a MG Wing Gundam (TV) soon from a friend. Should I get the MG Epyon EW? I mean the Wing is the TV version and Epyon is the EW one.
Yes, you should IT'S GOOD!

RG Zeta being stable is just like my belief in ghosts. I have to see it to believe.
__________________
I'm a red gunpla collector. I collect everything that's red. But my priorities are MG->1/100->HGs unless they're super rare

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 10:57   Link #26872
Znozzy
Praise the sun!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
How come there's no word on MG Wing Gundam Zero (TV) and MG Wing Gundam Zero (EW) 2.0...?
there is no point in releasing a Wing Zero 2.0

if anything, there is other kits that need 2.0 treatment, like the Nu and Sazabi for example
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 10:58   Link #26873
maknaedik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
there is no point in releasing a Wing Zero 2.0

if anything, there is other kits that need 2.0 treatment, like the Nu and Sazabi for example
Nu and Sazabi. YES PLEASE!
__________________
I'm a red gunpla collector. I collect everything that's red. But my priorities are MG->1/100->HGs unless they're super rare

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 11:00   Link #26874
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
there is no point in releasing a Wing Zero 2.0

if anything, there is other kits that need 2.0 treatment, like the Nu and Sazabi for example
I think it does need a 2.0...

1. use the new Master Grade EW frame
2. more clear parts instead of just foil stickers
3. fix backpack connection point
4. have the action base connector on the base
5. re-engineer the atmosphere re-entry mode form so that the wings actually stay
6. new hands to actually hold the twin buster rifle
7. better color separation
8. have an actual full frame instead of just on the legs
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 11:05   Link #26875
maknaedik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
I think it does need a 2.0...

1. use the new Master Grade EW frame
2. more clear parts instead of just foil stickers
3. fix backpack connection point
4. have the action base connector on the base
5. re-engineer the atmosphere re-entry mode form so that the wings actually stay
6. new hands to actually hold the twin buster rifle
7. better color separation
8. have an actual full frame instead of just on the legs
Have you ever thought that those who have received 2.0 are kits with POOR articulation? So no, it doesn't need a 2.0
__________________
I'm a red gunpla collector. I collect everything that's red. But my priorities are MG->1/100->HGs unless they're super rare

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 11:07   Link #26876
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
Have you ever thought that those who have received 2.0 are kits with POOR articulation? So no, it doesn't need a 2.0
Have you forgot that Wing is the popular MG series Bandai is doing lately along with Age, and Unicorn...and soon I feel we'll see a few more 00 MG's...
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 11:10   Link #26877
Znozzy
Praise the sun!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 25
Sure, the same could be said for alot of kits aswell, like the MG Fazz/ZZ, GP01/FB, GP02, NT1 Alex, Gouf Custom, Re-Gz, Kampfer, Ex-/S-Gundam and so on.

The Wing gundam MG's are fine as they are at the moment, those monthly slots could be used to pump out new MG's, like the X/Divider, Double X, Providence, Druggies, Jegan, Jesta, etc.

You could always buy a second kit and put in Neo bird mode and glue the Buster rifle into the other ones hand, or try and put it like Dalong did with his.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 11:10   Link #26878
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Germany
Age: 29
Well said, Znozzy^^

Also, I like my Wing Gundam Zero just the way it is. I'm not posing it with the Buster Rifle anyway. I'm glad it has a counterpart in MG Epyon, so I can pose them toghether with their beam sabers out
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 11:11   Link #26879
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
Sure, the same could be said for alot of kits aswell, like the MG Fazz/ZZ, GP01/FB, GP02, NT1 Alex, Gouf Custom, Re-Gz, Kampfer, Ex-/S-Gundam and so on.

The Wing gundam MG's are fine as they are at the moment, those monthly slots could be used to pump out new MG's, like the X/Divider, Double X, Providence, Druggies, Jegan, Jesta, etc.

You could always buy a second kit and put in Neo bird mode and glue the Buster rifle into the other ones hand, or try and put it like Dalong did with his.
or a 2.0 wing zero custom master grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
I like my Wing Gundam Zero just the way it is. I'm not posing it with the Buster Rifle anyway. I'm glad it has a counterpart in MG Epyon, so I can pose them toghether with their beam sabers out
but you gotta admit that a 2.0 mg wing gundam zero custom would be epic. especially if it at least used the newer mg ew inner frame and engineering...
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 11:12   Link #26880
maknaedik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Have you forgot that Wing is the popular MG series Bandai is doing lately along with Age, and Unicorn...and soon I feel we'll see a few more 00 MG's...
No. Popularity isn't enough for a 2.0. 2.0s are there for kits that needs improvement.
__________________
I'm a red gunpla collector. I collect everything that's red. But my priorities are MG->1/100->HGs unless they're super rare

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.