AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-07-24, 08:45   Link #221
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Good job on this one. The only problem I see lies in the artwork which you have not control over. The Asuna's humerus is longer than its supposed to which kinda turns me off a bit. Toher than that, everything is great. I always love the combination of dark and purple lighting in a sig. <3
Thank you Silvance! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikikai View Post
I really like your new sig!
Thanks! It really means alot to me rikikai! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
Hoo hooo Koominator is progressing a lot Though I see you have the same problem as me....sucking at the text T.T

Anyways, keep up the awesome work! ;D
Haha, seems like most people fall in these traps don't they? Thanks Godlike! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Krytonis, the biggest issue of this one would be the text. Otherwise it look really good.
I could see that Thanks ganbaru! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Oh you guys are not alone ~_~ add me in that group lol

btw nice sig again Koomi-kun
Oh? Looks like you have been there before Patchy! Thank you Patchy! ^^

Update:
Just tested and practised a few things out. Thanks for the tutorial Patchy! ^^



I guess I could work on the lighting?
__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 18:24   Link #222
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
So you are trying to do thoses bright spots '' la Patchy'', beside some near the ''e'' it's well done. My biggest issue would be the darkness at the left and right of the sig; i think than it sould had been toned down.
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 04:07   Link #223
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
@Krytonis/Koominator

Woohoo for dust brushes thingy! The gradient in the left and right, as what ganbaru said, is a bit too dark and should be toned down. The yellow light in Kuroyukihime's head is a bit awkward too + those dust particles to the top right. Also she isn't blended that well to the background. Also the text could use some work but overall it does look very refreshing since it's quite different from what you usually do.
__________________
Traveler on Revenge / Ahelo Sigs / Saimoe Report! Signature by ganbaru
ahelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 11:21   Link #224
rikikai
fighting in my nightmare
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: France
Your new sig is very lovely! The background fits perfectly with the render!
__________________
rikikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 04:59   Link #225
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
I will send you another psd's specially for the refined dusts, ^^

btw good combination of colors. ^^ , sunset feel makes it wonderful ^^
__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-30, 11:39   Link #226
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
So you are trying to do thoses bright spots '' la Patchy'', beside some near the ''e'' it's well done. My biggest issue would be the darkness at the left and right of the sig; i think than it sould had been toned down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahelo View Post
@Krytonis/Koominator

Woohoo for dust brushes thingy! The gradient in the left and right, as what ganbaru said, is a bit too dark and should be toned down. The yellow light in Kuroyukihime's head is a bit awkward too + those dust particles to the top right. Also she isn't blended that well to the background. Also the text could use some work but overall it does look very refreshing since it's quite different from what you usually do.
Thank you! It seems like I need to work on the darkness and colour selection

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikikai View Post
Your new sig is very lovely! The background fits perfectly with the render!
Thank you! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
I will send you another psd's specially for the refined dusts, ^^

btw good combination of colors. ^^ , sunset feel makes it wonderful ^^
Thank you again Patchy! It really helps! ^^

Update:

Accel World:

__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-30, 11:55   Link #227
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lurking
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krytonis View Post
Part from the Kuroyukihime render quality being low everything else looks stunning, Nice work.
I Did like the Muv-Luv sig you did for Inia Sestina in the signature request thread as well.

One thing I just notice now and missed it in the your old sig. Is Kuroyukihime spelling Intentional or typo?
__________________

Current Sig
Mimi
(Atelier Meruru)


Last Sig
Sinanju(Poco)


Avatar
Anmi
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-30, 11:58   Link #228
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaihan View Post
Part from the Kuroyukihime render quality being low everything else looks stunning, Nice work.
I Did like the Muv-Luv sig you did for Inia Sestina in the signature request thread as well.

One thing I just notice now and missed it in the your old sig. Is Kuroyukihime spelling Intentional or typo?
It's a typo haha XD
__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-30, 16:38   Link #229
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Beside the render's quality's issue it's a nice sig, with enough effects to let us appreciate the background's artwork. Beside the typo the text could have been moved higher if you wanted it to catch the eye, or made a little smaller if discretion was the goal.
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 09:06   Link #230
rikikai
fighting in my nightmare
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krytonis View Post
Here is a gift! Just to change the signature you currently have haha

Hope you like it!
Thank you very very much! I love it! I'm immediately going to change my signature!

Your last signature is lovely, the colours are really nice!
__________________
rikikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 06:42   Link #231
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krytonis View Post
Update:

Accel World:


Good work...you improved really well!!!
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 13:01   Link #232
Triple_R
Center Attraction
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Your Guilty Crown and Accel World work is truly phenomenal. Excellent job! I love how bright, boldly colored, and stylized it is.
__________________
Triple_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 01:18   Link #233
Kakuseiga
Vocaloid & Touhou fan <3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Gensokyo
Age: 15
<3 you works ! *_*
__________________
Kakuseiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 10:44   Link #234
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I really like what you did with Rikikai's signature with Ami and all. The new Kuroyukihime sig is really good too. There's a certain effect that you've adapted your sigs into and it continuously evolves and evolves in a way that each sig is slightly better than the one before. I also love how you experiment and refine your techniques in sigmaking and not just be settled with "this certain effect".
__________________
Traveler on Revenge / Ahelo Sigs / Saimoe Report! Signature by ganbaru
ahelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 05:22   Link #235
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Your Guilty Crown and Accel World work is truly phenomenal. Excellent job! I love how bright, boldly colored, and stylized it is.
Thank you! I love your avatar as well! To be honest, your avatar was the reason why I started watching Tari Tari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuseiga View Post
<3 you works ! *_*
Thank you ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahelo View Post
I really like what you did with Rikikai's signature with Ami and all. The new Kuroyukihime sig is really good too. There's a certain effect that you've adapted your sigs into and it continuously evolves and evolves in a way that each sig is slightly better than the one before. I also love how you experiment and refine your techniques in sigmaking and not just be settled with "this certain effect".
What you said just moved me thanks! ^^

Update:
Amazing artworks from Nino (artist)

__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 05:28   Link #236
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
[QUOTE=Krytonis;4299923]


Picture 1: A bit flashy and the lighting distracts me... but since the theme is techno music ... I guess it fits nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krytonis View Post
Picture 2: The scene is in a grave right? (I see the stones).. the shadows puts you're view towards the girl but its like forced for me.... candies..... hmmm... a cuter, colorful background would be appropriate....

What am I saying.... they're all great!!! Keep it up!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 07:09   Link #237
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
[QUOTE=GenjiChan;4299928]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krytonis View Post


Picture 1: A bit flashy and the lighting distracts me... but since the theme is techno music ... I guess it fits nicely.



Picture 2: The scene is in a grave right? (I see the stones).. the shadows puts you're view towards the girl but its like forced for me.... candies..... hmmm... a cuter, colorful background would be appropriate....

What am I saying.... they're all great!!! Keep it up!!!
What you said about my first one is because my style is lighting and flashy. That may be the whole point. It matters not on what it distracts or else, it is simply my view and imagination.

The second one, it's not a graveyard - it's a building alleyway with cherry blossoms. I simple turned the image 90 degrees. Also, a colourful background may mean more lighting doesn't it? That may distract you as well if the 1st one distracted you.
__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 07:09   Link #238
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
You've fully transcended into the realm of Patchy with those, I see good tings to come.
__________________
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 07:18   Link #239
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krytonis View Post
What you said about my first one is because my style is lighting and flashy. That may be the whole point. It matters not on what it distracts or else, it is simply my view and imagination.
No argument on that... style is style... Its just my opinion.... but in general its nicely done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krytonis View Post
The second one, it's not a graveyard - it's a building alleyway with cherry blossoms. I simple turned the image 90 degrees. Also, a colourful background may mean more lighting doesn't it? That may distract you as well if the 1st one distracted you.
What distracted me on the first was the green highlights on the back then in front. Kinda mixed.. I think.... The second one I like better...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 08:53   Link #240
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lurking
Age: 25
What can I say... Part from the some of render edge in the first image needs some working, It an awesome update.

Those lines fit well with the images too.
__________________

Current Sig
Mimi
(Atelier Meruru)


Last Sig
Sinanju(Poco)


Avatar
Anmi
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.