AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-11, 01:21   Link #261
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
So when Rristy is coming to Akatsuki world.
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 04:17   Link #262
kfcpanda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
It was said a couple of times.

Akatsuki is probably the strongest.
Sandhy spoiled us some info on the guy, and we have yet to tip the iceberg hidden under the water in the anime on his true strength.
though akatsuki isn't fully explored/explained either with his tricks




also: is motoharu the blonde dude that was in this week's episode 6?
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 05:19   Link #263
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
yep thats Kaido he kinda sad his name so thats a good hint
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 05:36   Link #264
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
I was planning to release a summary after one whole volume finished. But it seem that someone being impatient. So, I will update the part:

Volume 03
Spoilers
Spoiler for Prologue - The Malicious Scar at The Corner
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Spoilers
Spoiler for Chapter 1 - Beautiful Moonlit Night
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?


I will Update every part at this post.

Last edited by sandhy88; 2012-08-12 at 03:09. Reason: Updates
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 06:21   Link #265
kfcpanda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
yep thats Kaido he kinda sad his name so thats a good hint
ah, well i didn't know his first name and i thought motoharu was from alezard
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 09:16   Link #266
yuiichi9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Thanks for the info. I cannot open the Spoiler for Chapter 1 - Beautiful Moonlit Night. Can someone post it again. Thanks in advance.
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 09:36   Link #267
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
sandhy u did well but you shouldnt succumb to pressure from others and i know that these guys are just impatient fools but they should be able to respect that sometimes we cant have what we want as quickly as we want it u have my support and i know that sometimes people need to wait for translations especially when there arent many of them
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 14:33   Link #268
reccaryu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Thanks for the spoilers sandhy88
reccaryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 16:03   Link #269
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Sandhy OWNS!!

Thank you Sandhy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
sandhy u did well but you shouldnt succumb to pressure from others and i know that these guys are just impatient fools but they should be able to respect that sometimes we cant have what we want as quickly as we want it u have my support and i know that sometimes people need to wait for translations especially when there arent many of them
While i agree with you.
Instead of telling them its OK, we should praise.

They already know if they dont want to do it, then they wont.
However, when we praise, they feel good, and rewarded.

So PRAISE, and MORE PRAISE!. and give add to her rep while ur at it if u enjoyed the spoiler.
You can give people Rep on this forum, and if someone did a good job, Give them REP!
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 19:16   Link #270
Mcloving
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Thank you Sandhy for the spoilers- I notice in the spoiler you didn't mention anything about the bike he got in the anime but you did mention the factory.

I assume the bike is in the novel right?
Also did you say those AD can generate armor too?
Mcloving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 20:44   Link #271
yuiichi9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Sandhy88 what did you refer when you use the word infuriating in the spoiler?
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 03:04   Link #272
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
Infuriating is like the flow of qi or energy. Everthing in the world has it, and for living thing has it's own infuriating that identify them.

For world tranfer ability that Akatsuki has, more or less that like instant teleport of goku. But instead using qi to identify their destination like goku, Akatsuki Imagine the scenery of their destination. So he can teleport to the place that he already know.
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 03:23   Link #273
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Surely we can come up with something other than infuriating though. Even if its a proper translation it doesn't really make sense in english.

Anyway, thanks for the summaries.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 13:48   Link #274
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
i want know how did Akki sister died and why every time he gets mad when he hears his father name.
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 14:20   Link #275
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
i want know how did Akki sister died and why every time he gets mad when he hears his father name.
I believe I read that

Spoiler for sister:
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 14:32   Link #276
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Infuriating is like the flow of qi or energy. Everthing in the world has it, and for living thing has it's own infuriating that identify them.

For world tranfer ability that Akatsuki has, more or less that like instant teleport of goku. But instead using qi to identify their destination like goku, Akatsuki Imagine the scenery of their destination. So he can teleport to the place that he already know.
Can this ability move between worlds? Is that how Akatsuki returns to Alezard? Cause I heard that dimensional transfer is one way and there was no way for a hero to return to the other world after they return to their own? And if you stay in another world for more than 5 years, does it become impossible to return?

By the way, does anyone know where I can watch the Queens Blade crossover with english subs?

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2012-08-12 at 15:36.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 22:45   Link #277
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I believe I read that

Spoiler for sister:
Ousawa Myuu, 1 year younger than Akatsuki. Their mother died while giving birth to her. Their father, Ousawa Gouki, seldom at home. A few years ago missing and Akatsuki never see him (even though that Miao and Listy found Gouki collapse because hunger at the park nearby their house, but did not know his identity).

Osawa Myuu died because the conflict of Akatsuki's father and Akatsuki's brother about their idealism. Because of that incident, Akatsuki want to kill both of them and start hostile to COCOON and Scarlet Dust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Can this ability move between worlds? Is that how Akatsuki returns to Alezard? Cause I heard that dimensional transfer is one way and there was no way for a hero to return to the other world after they return to their own? And if you stay in another world for more than 5 years, does it become impossible to return?
There is a way to return to another world. But this is a clasified secret. Because when a person go to another world, he/she will get stronger. This is why COCOON member strong because they are go to another many times.
For example: Kaido Motoharu go to different world 3 times (include Alezard).

Because of that Haruka, Kuzuha, and Chikage now is as strong as COCOON member. Along with Listy and Myuu that already super strong, Total 6 person that leading by Akatsuki, There a new power that rival COCOON and Scarlet Dust.
For Haruka, She want to resign from vice-pres of BABEL. Haruka, Kuzuha, and Chikage prepared that when they 6 become the enemy of the world.
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 22:57   Link #278
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
isn't the name of akatsuki sister is miu,
the maou daughter is myuu?
__________________
fazri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 00:19   Link #279
Chimurry
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Thanks for your info, as I mentioned b4, this project looks really good and interesting, however, I worry that probably we will see only 12 anime episodes and no other translated source, like happened with other projects, on DxD, there thanks to N0m@n and Team ( Akuma, ED, come to my mind now but theres more who help) we ready have most of the vols in eng, to enjoy.

But now, thanks for the spoilers and info @Sandhy88 and others, please keep doing
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 01:12   Link #280
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I believe I read that

Spoiler for sister:
Thanks cyber for the info.
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, adventure, borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, light novel, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.