AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-07-29, 18:20   Link #281
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Me waiting for dullahan, so I can enjoy a "normal" relationship.
__________________
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 18:49   Link #282
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Me waiting for dullahan, so I can enjoy a "normal" relationship.
well...if you consider fuck a woman without her head intact is normal...
(I just remember weird hobby of a prisoner that I killed months ago, he like to rape his victims after he kill them, and can't get a boner if they still alive)

Dullahan head often came off, so only missionary position available.
Try Doggy style and the mood gonna turn to horror or Guro when her head come off from 'shaking move'

why don't grab Yuki Onna?, you can bang her many times and won't shed a sweat, her power gonna keep your lower half in cool environment (I read human male genitals often fill in with blood in cool condition when the body maintain blood circulation to prevent unwanted harm), maintaining the amazing 'Rod' in 'power' state, as well as possible 'extra round'

Among all monster girl, Yuki Onna have the most humanoid form of the monster girls beside Vampire variant of Succubus, no pointy ears, horn, weird skin color/condition, tail, claw, or tentacle.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 18:51   Link #283
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Eh...there's tons of harem manga with normal human relationships or with angels/demons/aliens/whatever that are pretty much humans with accessories...but when a good real Monster Girl harem finally rolls in, some people just want a "normal relationship" or focus only on the human like features of the girls...


Man, I don't wanna fuck a horse but that doesn't mean I can't think Centoria is hothothot and want to see the MC date her.
If all you want is for the author to introduce a human girl or one that most closely resembles a human just because there's too much monster girl and you want a "normal" relationship then go read some other harem manga.
I'm all for a human girl or dullahan or Yuki Onna or any other human like monster girl entering the harem but for the plot, variety and general comedy potential...not because "this manga needs a normal relationship".

I'm all for and have always been a "to each his own" type of guy...but damn man, we finally get a good Monster Girl manga, don't ruin it because it's "weird" or whatever.
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 18:56   Link #284
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Eh...there's tons of harem manga with normal human relationships or with angels/demons/aliens/whatever that are pretty much humans with accessories...but when a good real Monster Girl harem finally rolls in, some people just want a "normal relationship" or focus only on the human like features of the girls...


Man, I don't wanna fuck a horse but that doesn't mean I can't think Centoria is hothothot and want to see the MC date her.
If all you want is for the author to introduce a human girl or one that most closely resembles a human just because there's too much monster girl and you want a "normal" relationship then go read some other harem manga.
I'm all for a human girl or dullahan or Yuki Onna or any other human like monster girl entering the harem but for the plot, variety and general comedy potential...not because "this manga needs a normal relationship".

I'm all for and have always been a "to each his own" type of guy...but damn man, we finally get a good Monster Girl manga, don't ruin it because it's "weird" or whatever.
I feel that we start to be more and more resemble each other now XD
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 19:04   Link #285
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
well...if you consider fuck a woman without her head intact is normal...
In this setting I rather fuck a normal woman with falling off head than chick with horse or spider body. Seriously humping a horse would be 100 times worse than humping a woman who have falling head problems, its not like she is dead per se, so you don't do necrophilia.

I gave dullahan example based on what author did as pixiv artists. I think he also made a minotaur girl, who was fairly normal but with horns and tail & probably hoofs. She would be considered semi normal to, as long as you didn't look at legs (thought I'm not sure about the hoof existence part and its not like I want to look around pixiv to find it).


So basically It's choosing the lesser evil of avaible potential candidates, though I still would go for normal human girl.

Last but not least I'm not trying to diss anyone by their fetishes, it just that I personally find it disgusting. But manga is good and romance is funny, when you forget that girls are weird.
__________________
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 19:31   Link #286
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
I feel that we start to be more and more resemble each other now XD
Soon we will merge into a Super...Great...Pervert God of some kind and rule a kingdom of Monster Girls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Last but not least I'm not trying to diss anyone by their fetishes, it just that I personally find it disgusting. But manga is good and romance is funny, when you forget that girls are weird.
To me the "weird" girls make this manga. Let's face it, take away the fact that they are monster girls and we have a generic and standard ecchi romcom harem manga.
It's their unique characteristics (both physical and psychological) that make this manga special, entertaining and just so damn good of a read.
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 19:41   Link #287
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Soon we will merge into a Super...Great...Pervert God of some kind and rule a kingdom of Monster Girls!


To me the "weird" girls make this manga. Let's face it, take away the fact that they are monster girls and we have a generic and standard ecchi romcom harem manga.
It's their unique characteristics (both physical and psychological) that make this manga special, entertaining and just so damn good of a read.
I agree with you on this. It's a good change of pace from the norm when it come to harem manga. Also I looked at some of those comic/strips and I kinda like the Minotaur girl. Wish the author included her in the manga.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 20:05   Link #288
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Soon we will merge into a Super...Great...Pervert God of some kind and rule a kingdom of Monster Girls!


To me the "weird" girls make this manga. Let's face it, take away the fact that they are monster girls and we have a generic and standard ecchi romcom harem manga.
It's their unique characteristics (both physical and psychological) that make this manga special, entertaining and just so damn good of a read.
That's generally correct and I do agree that the series doesn't really need characters that are more humanoind than the existing ones. Note though that only through their human features and personality we are able to find them cute and/or hot.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 21:16   Link #289
Chelydra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Im in love with this series!!!! Chapter five had a huge bombshell :lmao
__________________
Set by Ceria
Chelydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 21:29   Link #290
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York, USA
^it's only gonna get better with chapter 6. The raws should be out within the next week. can't wait o see the ensuing chaos from that addition to the law.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 21:31   Link #291
Chelydra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
If I were him, I would chose Miia she is adorable.
__________________
Set by Ceria
Chelydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 21:55   Link #292
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
^it's only gonna get better with chapter 6. The raws should be out within the next week. can't wait o see the ensuing chaos from that addition to the law.
u mean u want to see the girls do whats natural and act as a predator and hunt the MC?

Well if u factor in all the girls, the only non predator is centaur.
The other girls are predators and will probably gobble the MC.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 22:02   Link #293
Chelydra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
I don't quite know this author well but it does not seem like its a manga where the harem members will kill eachother...
__________________
Set by Ceria
Chelydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 22:18   Link #294
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
u mean u want to see the girls do whats natural and act as a predator and hunt the MC?

Well if u factor in all the girls, the only non predator is centaur.
The other girls are predators and will probably gobble the MC.
Keep in mind that the centaurs are prideful warriors that will do whatever it takes to serve their masters.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 22:21   Link #295
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelydra View Post
I don't quite know this author well but it does not seem like its a manga where the harem members will kill eachother...
depends on your definition of hurt..

i wasnt being serious about them eatting the MC.. but more figuratively..
Remember the no sex ban was lifted last chapter, and the MC has become, as the butcher from diablo would say... "fresh meat"
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 22:29   Link #296
Chelydra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
If they all truly like their master I think they will avoid killing eachother, though some nasty cats fights will ensue.
__________________
Set by Ceria
Chelydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 23:50   Link #297
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York, USA
there will definitely be a lot of cat fights. The MC will have it rough for the whole chapter but will probably say something to calm them down or re-assure them that they are important to him, thus helping to temporarily put off giving an answer. The typical stuff =/.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 00:53   Link #298
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
Well i would say goodjob Mrs.Smith now that th MC have it rough.

I hope if there were more monster girls.
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 05:23   Link #299
deathcoy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: SG
He better goddamn introduce the Arachnid Woman soon... Shes the only reason im still waiting for releases, i bet others are waiting too... Dullahan is next...

On side note i dont think he will include Yuki Onna and such(those from the encyclopedia/game), since he mainly focuses on Slime, Harpy, Minatour, Arachnid, Dullahan, Mermaid, Centaur, Lamia as seen in his one shot comic scripts...
deathcoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 09:23   Link #300
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcoy View Post
On side note i dont think he will include Yuki Onna and such(those from the encyclopedia/game), since he mainly focuses on Slime, Harpy, Minatour, Arachnid, Dullahan, Mermaid, Centaur, Lamia as seen in his one shot comic scripts...
why not?

may be the plot will developed into an odd one where Japanese monster girl jealousy toward western monster girl make them enter the exchange program too
or wage wars against participant of the program.

It'll be interesting to see Lamia against Ryu or Harpy against Tengu

btw,
the author release a tankobon of monster girl H manga
in the cover is an orgy held by bunch of Lamia (probably they're in mating season) and the preview give us Alraune that trapping a man, A boy who dare himself against Queen Slime just a moment before she divide and become more hungrier, and the Roper whose been caught and 'eat' her adversaries
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ecchi, harem, monster girl

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.