AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-11, 10:15   Link #301
Clarste
Human
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-X10A View Post
well they don't have to find food, I always thought it was as long as your outside body has food, you don't need to eat in SAO world.
If you don't eat, you get really really hungry. So you don't technically need to eat, but the mental stress of not eating might be unbearable.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 19:56   Link #302
Nihgthawk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltaray View Post
No, SAO will air this week, only in some channels at japan it won't air because olympics.
OK then is there going to be a delay so the other stations can catch up?
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 20:26   Link #303
Deltaray
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
OK then is there going to be a delay so the other stations can catch up?
No, the channel which didn't air this week will have double air some week.
Deltaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 23:27   Link #304
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Ehem,.. I'm new in the LN of SAO though I'm already watching the anime.

Spoiler for LN Novel Spoiler:
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 23:29   Link #305
Rayrah
Femme Fatale
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Ehem,.. I'm new in the LN of SAO though I'm already watching the anime.

Spoiler for LN Novel Spoiler:
Spoilers
Spoiler for Volume 1 & 2
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 23:32   Link #306
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Spoilers
Spoiler for Volume 1 & 2
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I see... Hmmm... I see a lot of volumes of SAO but I doubt if those will focus on the two... thanks!!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 14:22   Link #307
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
I see... Hmmm... I see a lot of volumes of SAO but I doubt if those will focus on the two... thanks!!!!
Spoiler for Future Novel Content:
__________________

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-08-15 at 18:23. Reason: added spoiler tags
Xacual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 10:55   Link #308
Algester
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
but How much I can ascertain is that Aincrad arc is barely done 75 floors and Reki's original web novel taken down? with the remaining doujin works AKA material stories left to be either recognized or published so we might be going back to Aincrad days after Alicization arc is over after 5-6 volumes.
PS i have to give thanks to those people who edited the tvtropes entry on SAO which I have started some years ago
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 11:54   Link #309
Rayrah
Femme Fatale
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, but..

Spoilers
Spoiler for Aincrad
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 12:46   Link #310
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
He will also include the side stories and sort out any conflicting points in the story, so when Sword Art Online: Progressive is finished the Aincrad arc can be considered 'complete'.

Spoiler for 75 floors:
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 16:49   Link #311
erneiz_hyde
Indifferent
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: InterWebs
Spoiler for Structure of SAO Novels:
__________________

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-08-15 at 18:16. Reason: added spoiler tags
erneiz_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 17:48   Link #312
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Actually, this was answered ~2 weeks ago in the LN discussion thread by Netto Azure, he summarizes the themes pretty well.
Courtesy of Netto Azure
Spoiler for The Quote:
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 18:05   Link #313
erneiz_hyde
Indifferent
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: InterWebs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Actually, this was answered ~2 weeks ago in the LN discussion thread by Netto Azure, he summarizes the themes pretty well.
Courtesy of Netto Azure
Pardon me, but as I say I don't read the novels so I don't go that part of this site.

But, I see...so that's how it is. That actually sounds quite interesting.
__________________
erneiz_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 20:02   Link #314
Clarste
Human
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Age: 28
Spoiler for Overriding themes from the novels:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-08-15 at 18:17. Reason: Added spoiler tags
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 01:37   Link #315
Netto Azure
→ Asada Shino
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Great Void, Jötunheimr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Actually, this was answered ~2 weeks ago in the LN discussion thread by Netto Azure, he summarizes the themes pretty well.
Courtesy of Netto Azure
Although I would add...

Spoiler for Moar Spoilers!:
__________________
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 01:47   Link #316
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I'd say one of the themes is "virtual worlds, real people".
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 12:49   Link #317
Algester
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
ohh wow this just hammers the fact that Kikouka's description as a villain in its true light -_- man all those volumes worth of lamp shading
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 18:34   Link #318
lightsenshi
Author
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Age: 43
The thing that occurs to me is why someone from the outside hasn't contacted the players by now. Most MMOs are hacked within six months and in this case there'd be a vested interest in "getting in".
__________________
lightsenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 20:57   Link #319
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Doing Anzu's paperwork.
Age: 28
The reason is

Spoiler for Novel explanation:
__________________
~Speaking my mind, even when it costs me~
One must forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged.Heinrich Heine.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 01:22   Link #320
lightsenshi
Author
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Age: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
The reason is

Spoiler for Novel explanation:
Yeah, somehow I figured it be like that. Unrealistic but not surprising.
__________________

Last edited by lightsenshi; 2012-08-15 at 01:38.
lightsenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
q&a

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.