AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-16, 08:51   Link #3041
willx
Nyaaan~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
However you see it they already met. Cause Godou acts casually to her.



No it was already stated by Lou Hao that Voban actually specialize in magic while she specialize at magic and martial arts. However they are still equal in a fight.
Actually, no, Voban himself says that Godou is "like him" in that he doesn't specialize in anything, magic or swords. Luo Hoa also says that Voban doesn't use magic or swords, but because of his authorities he is as powerful as she is.
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 09:00   Link #3042
Sekiryuutei
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: I'll tell ya when I figured it out
I have a question about Godou golden sword... Does it also inflict p.dmg or it's only purpose was to severe a god divinity without so much inflicting a single wound on the god body?
Sekiryuutei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 09:00   Link #3043
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
However you see it they already met. Cause Godou acts casually to her.



No it was already stated by Lou Hao that Voban actually specialize in magic while she specialize at magic and martial arts. However they are still equal in a fight.
Voban had no magical nor martial background, it has been stated a number of times.
__________________
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 09:09   Link #3044
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
There are some who thinks Godou needs to train magic and fighting however he really doesn't need to
Spoiler for Reason:

Last edited by kazzuya13; 2012-08-16 at 09:40.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 09:42   Link #3045
willx
Nyaaan~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
There are some who thinks Godou needs to train magic and fighting however he really doesn't need to
Spoiler for Reason:
I mostly agree if he's only fighting gods, although being able to use a sword properly while using raptor would be good, especially if it's a magic sword.. *hint hint*

But this is only all true if he's fighting against Gods and super powerful mages. He's super weak against "dangerous" "normal people" - I want to see him be able to get out of a bank robbery with normal thugs with guns and knives.. Heck, that could be an interesting side-story or arc "Godou vs. normal people / mercenaries"
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 11:39   Link #3046
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: california
he needs to learn martial arts or at least sword fighting
because as he is he cant pull the 100 % of the camel .. or the hundred % of the bull


also weird question ...

does godou at some point in the Ln lip rape Alice or the reverse trap miko ??? ..
__________________
I Hate Loneliness, But It Loves Me
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic209928_1.gif
Phoenix221186 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 12:22   Link #3047
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
he needs to learn martial arts or at least sword fighting
because as he is he cant pull the 100 % of the camel .. or the hundred % of the bull


also weird question ...

does godou at some point in the Ln lip rape Alice or the reverse trap miko ??? ..
I think they said the bull gets as strong as your oponent.
So if he has to carry the world, the bull will adapt so he can do so.

Martial arts?
Why does he need martial arts?
Godou depends more heavily on tatics, and not skill.

Kendo?
Why does Godou need to learn kendo when he has no real sword?
Unless u want to take away Ena's sword...
And the Golden sword is not a true sword... its a power canceler.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 12:27   Link #3048
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: california
the sword belongs to him ....

by the way .. does the sword still allows enna to use his powers ?? :S?.. and im not talking about her demigod possession ...


also weird question ...

does godou at some point in the Ln lip rape Alice or the reverse trap miko ??? ..
__________________
I Hate Loneliness, But It Loves Me
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic209928_1.gif

Last edited by Phoenix221186; 2012-08-16 at 12:43.
Phoenix221186 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 13:16   Link #3049
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
It belongs to Godou. However its ena's weapon.

U need to sacrifice one for the other.
Losing half of ena's battle prowess is not worth an upgrade.

Basically, Ena is probably Godou's most powerful non-deity fighter.
She is stronger then erica.

Do you really want to gimp your strongest harem member for a powerup which i dont feel you truely need.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 13:24   Link #3050
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: california
i repeat my question ...

does the sword still allows itself to be used by her ?
__________________
I Hate Loneliness, But It Loves Me
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic209928_1.gif
Phoenix221186 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 15:06   Link #3051
muk
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
if godou grants ena the sword, why would the sword have any say in it? it's godous freaking power. ena just needs godous permission

also i don't see any reason why godou would need to learn any non-deity level skills.

i mean if it really came down to it, he could go out of character and target the largest building at the current site and call down the boar.

he did it against erica in their little duel. it's his strongest ability that can be used even against non deities. and nothing is capable of stopping the boar unless you are a deity on the power scale of perseus.
muk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 15:27   Link #3052
Kadi
知識の探求者
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by muk View Post
if godou grants ena the sword, why would the sword have any say in it? it's godous freaking power.
No, it's not. Not an authority, remember?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muk View Post
also i don't see any reason why godou would need to learn any non-deity level skills.

i mean if it really came down to it, he could go out of character and target the largest building at the current site and call down the boar.
And what's so out of character about that? From what I see, it's the core...



Also, if you people had joined us on IRC, you could have gotten a peek at the translation of the latest short story. Oh, well...
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 15:37   Link #3053
muk
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
godou usually says he doesn't want to destroy the normal everyday stuff if he can avoid it

so it would be out of character for him to use the boar on normal people just to deal with them

i thought he owns the sword and its authorities, isn't that the same?

could you pm me the short story?
muk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 15:49   Link #3054
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Godou can use Raptor, Boar, Horse, Camel on normal humans.
Those arent restricted like Goat, Ram, sword, youth.

Why does Godou need a powerup against a non deity?
He doesnt, cuz Erica, Lily, and Ena will wipe the floor off anyone thats not a god who poses an annoyance for godou.

Basically why powerup when you have beautiful harem members who will do it for you without u even asking.

Even if Godou had a powerup, Erica probably wouldnt let him use it, as it would reveal a hidden card.
And Erica isnt stupid, she plays one hell of a poker face, and likes to keep it that way.

Also zzhk has told us many times, Ena has Kusanagi's Tsurugi... which obviously means Godou has lent it to her.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 15:59   Link #3055
Kadi
知識の探求者
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by muk View Post
godou usually says he doesn't want to destroy the normal everyday stuff if he can avoid it

so it would be out of character for him to use the boar on normal people just to deal with them

i thought he owns the sword and its authorities, isn't that the same?

could you pm me the short story?
No, it's not the same. You gain authorities from slaying gods, and that's not what Godou did for the sword.

And that short story is under the same restrictions as everything else I do: You get to see it once it's presentable. Unless you are there while I translate it (I'm about 50% done right now, btw, there's still a chance)... or unless I like you. But I don't so that's out.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 16:20   Link #3056
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
i think what kadi is trying to say...
you kill the god.
The god's conscience goes away, and his powers you take.

The sword on the other hand..
Godou beat the crap out of it. and now it went Deredere on Godou calling him the new master.

So he didnt upsurp the sword, he more like charmed it.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 16:21   Link #3057
Mars Mode
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
By the way
Can the Raptor be trained by martial arts?

I seriously think some people are overstimating martial arts, the only one of his autorities that this may help is the bull.

the reason why Godou cannot train his Autorities except in combat is because of his restrictions and the exceptional that this are. If he wanted someone to train him there would be a need for it to be a God or a Campione with the same Autorities as him.

And by the way does he have talent in martial arts or magic?
__________________
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 16:57   Link #3058
Kadi
知識の探求者
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
I can only speak for magic, but... he has no talent whatsoever. It's not even funny anymore. Wait, it's so sad it comes around full swing... More on that in V8C1. Editing's finally begun. Let's see if it'll satisfy me...
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 16:58   Link #3059
muk
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
i think what kadi is trying to say...
you kill the god.
The god's conscience goes away, and his powers you take.

The sword on the other hand..
Godou beat the crap out of it. and now it went Deredere on Godou calling him the new master.

So he didnt upsurp the sword, he more like charmed it.
susano says that he took his sword, as in 'steal' it, take it away, as in not his possession anymore.

sword isn't all deredere on godou. he took it just like he would take a deities authority, except the sword ain't a heretic deity.
muk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 17:00   Link #3060
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
By the way
Can the Raptor be trained by martial arts?
no because at the raptor speed anything including a push can be considered a bullet.

What is martial arts?
Its a combination of attack and defense.

What is raptor?
Super Fast movement.

Have you seen Superman or the flash ever bust out kung fu?
No he just zips at super speeds and PWN.

so against normal humans, raptor is way more then enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muk View Post
sword isn't all deredere on godou. he took it just like he would take a deities authority, except the sword ain't a heretic deity.
its a sealed god.
So the sword itself is conscience.

Did godou get any of the steel god's attributes? NO.
Is the steel god still stuck in the sword? Yes
Who does that steel god now answer to? Godou
Who does that sword have conversations with? Godou.

Its deredere over Godou...
Otherwise the last 4 statements wouldnt apply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muk View Post
susano says that he took his sword, as in 'steal' it, take it away, as in not his possession anymore.
Dude... so when you have a GF and she runs away from you to another guy.. you say that dude stole your gf.
(or better word.. NTR - yes i brought it... sorry)
While your EX GF says, that guy charmed me and won me over.

^ how is that any different from the sword's position?

The sword lost to godou, and pulled a NTR.
Hence why susanoo is pissed.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.