AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-15, 01:58   Link #2761
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Like when Touma got 9000+ with one punch...Ise bagging a 9 yr old without pantsu...over here it'd be after Reki, cuz she's a catch
__________________
Richocet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 03:25   Link #2762
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Like when Touma got 9000+ with one punch...Ise bagging a 9 yr old without pantsu...over here it'd be after Reki, cuz she's a catch
He has not. Yet.
And in any event Rias or Akeno will first.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 03:53   Link #2763
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Like when Touma got 9000+ with one punch...Ise bagging a 9 yr old without pantsu...over here it'd be after Reki, cuz she's a catch
Technically most if not nearly all of the 9000+ are pretty much non-existent in terms of face appearance so that's alright.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 11:16   Link #2764
willx
Nyaaan~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 30
Sorry.. slightly off topic, but when does Touma get "Over 9000!" !?

I think I like the setting here, but man, Kinji gets on my nerves so much sometimes.. Aria too..
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 16:37   Link #2765
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Sorry.. slightly off topic, but when does Touma get "Over 9000!" !?
It's just a joke among the fans, when Touma saved Misaka 10032, supposedly all the other clones fall for him as well. In a way it's kinda true- at the very least they hold him in high regard, but appearance-wise they're pretty much non-existent and only a few have been shown on script so it's not like all 9969 of them are hogging up the story with harem antics... Which is more than what I can say for the Aria girls.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 19:26   Link #2766
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Minds me guys, where did the summaries stop?
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 20:59   Link #2767
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Minds me guys, where did the summaries stop?
You mean the ones done by @tsunade666 ?
If so then I think it was the whole talk about dogs and wolfs and how they can or cant be together?
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 00:02   Link #2768
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
probably tsun is busy.... pretty much.
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 02:02   Link #2769
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Oh yeah, I had completely forgot the latest volume for this series haven't been summarized yet... (I was too busy finishing writing the ones for Mayo Chiki)

I'm still kinda burned out from doing Mayo Chiki, so if someone is willing to remind me in roughly a week I might just do a summary for this as well. It's always good to have interested fans for a LN series I like...
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 06:06   Link #2770
AP24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Oh yeah, I had completely forgot the latest volume for this series haven't been summarized yet... (I was too busy finishing writing the ones for Mayo Chiki)

I'm still kinda burned out from doing Mayo Chiki, so if someone is willing to remind me in roughly a week I might just do a summary for this as well. It's always good to have interested fans for a LN series I like...
Yeah, I knew you were busy doing summaries for Mayo Chiki's final volume which was more important at that time (also thank you for those summaries).

I think Hidan no Aria might end in few volumes since spoiler from you was:
Spoiler for vol 13:
AP24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 08:38   Link #2771
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
probably tsun is busy.... pretty much.
sigh.... sorry guys. When classes started I can't do anything much because reading moon runes takes time. I haven't even finished vol 12 and I wish for someone to summarize it too. The last pages I read is when Kinji meet with Yakuza girl and she tried to recruit him to her family.

Sorry really. Busy with real life and near graduation and thesis.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 09:19   Link #2772
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
sigh.... sorry guys. When classes started I can't do anything much because reading moon runes takes time. I haven't even finished vol 12 and I wish for someone to summarize it too. The last pages I read is when Kinji meet with Yakuza girl and she tried to recruit him to her family.

Sorry really. Busy with real life and near graduation and thesis.
I know that feel bro... and if I think where I believe you are, midterms and life is bitchslapping you hard.
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 12:25   Link #2773
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
My Chinese has worsen... >_>

Short part of summary, starting from where tsunade left.

Spoiler for V12C4:


--To be continued--

Note: 1. Kinji said that he was ready to kiss Reki over a hundred times and 2. the mafia girl is the other new blond character.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 14:01   Link #2774
willx
Nyaaan~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It's just a joke among the fans, when Touma saved Misaka 10032, supposedly all the other clones fall for him as well. In a way it's kinda true- at the very least they hold him in high regard, but appearance-wise they're pretty much non-existent and only a few have been shown on script so it's not like all 9969 of them are hogging up the story with harem antics... Which is more than what I can say for the Aria girls.
Oh, so that's what I meant.. I didn't get it because when I was reading one of the TAMI side stories, there was a scene, which I've spoilered below, that makes me doubt if he has 9000+ admirers just yet..

Spoiler for 9000 Misakas loyalties lie.. where!?:


I have to say, as the series has gone on, I've been liking Aria less and less.. Which doesn't bode well for me considering her name is in the title!
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 04:37   Link #2775
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
My Chinese has worsen... >_>

Short part of summary, starting from where tsunade left.

Spoiler for V12C4:


--To be continued--

Note: 1. Kinji said that he was ready to kiss Reki over a hundred times and 2. the mafia girl is the other new blond character.
Thanks.
Damn I guess HSS in to pwerful against normal grils.
And Agreed.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 12:24   Link #2776
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
I guess that the yakuza girl made her move while Kinji was still in gigolo mode due to the HSS.

guess normal girls are more prone to gigolo kinji's smooth criminal act.
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 18:39   Link #2777
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
You know, if you really want to kill Kinji- Just video record him in his gigolo mode and upload that shit on youtube Kore wa Zombie style The Nation wide embarrassment alone would kill him.

At the very least it's blackmail material to keep him from interfering with any evil plans.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 03:56   Link #2778
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You know, if you really want to kill Kinji- Just video record him in his gigolo mode and upload that shit on youtube Kore wa Zombie style The Nation wide embarrassment alone would kill him.

At the very least it's blackmail material to keep him from interfering with any evil plans.
.......I was goint to go that far.

You forgot the Evil laugh.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 19:45   Link #2779
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Hey why is Sun Wukong wearing a Butei uniform? And I cant quite make out her chest size? Is she big?

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2012-08-19 at 21:14.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 22:12   Link #2780
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
^ Maybe a sign she may join Kinji's harem or she attends a Butei school too.
There is chance that is just for the cover I think every female character that has appeared on the Cover always wears a Butei uniform.

And from the look of her on the cover, she may Aria level or a bit bigger then Aria.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.