AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-15, 11:26   Link #401
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I don't understand. Clearly Kotori is the only possible wife.

You are all deluded.
__________________
I hope this meets the requirements...

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 11:43   Link #402
endarion88
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gensokio
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
I don't understand. Clearly Kotori is the only possible wife.

You are all deluded.
kotori is my favorite for now but i wanted to claim the twins before everyone else^^
__________________

if you love jrpg support progect phoenix! http://projectphoenix.info/
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 16:43   Link #403
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
do you know that school days TRUE END is actualy a harem end whit the mc whit both girls and both of them are pregnant?
wait...what?

more realeases please more 2 day *i think* for the new volume!!!!
who cares about the legal wife...these twins will be the best!!!!
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 19:50   Link #404
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
wait...what?

more realeases please more 2 day *i think* for the new volume!!!!
who cares about the legal wife...these twins will be the best!!!!
So you want the harem like end with the twins? Can say I blame you.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 05:26   Link #405
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1uHt...eature=g-all-u

vol 5 teaser released
Lol at the tongue twister
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 06:08   Link #406
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Twins < imouto + twintails. Nuff said.

But new volume incoming tomorrow!
__________________
I hope this meets the requirements...

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 07:06   Link #407
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
The voice in the video sound a little like Marina Inoue.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 16:59   Link #408
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
ho so the twins will battle tohka and the mc?
and who's the blond chick? cool!

yeah harem with the twins will be the best kkkkkkkkkk!!
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 19:55   Link #409
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
Twins < imouto + twintails. Nuff said.

But new volume incoming tomorrow!
Twins {<, >, =} imotous << DAT S-LOLI BLACK HAIRED GIRL.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 03:52   Link #410
imbuement
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
so the new spirit is actually twins? that's a first for me i have never seen a protagonist of a harem history getting twins(even ise from DxD)
You should read KissXSis ! Twins are main heroine.

PS: My love for Kotori.
imbuement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 04:11   Link #411
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
^ oh I have read that.

There was also an Anime only show about a guy who had a harem in a way full of twins. 5 to 6 sets
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 17:15   Link #412
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
i'm talking about novels guys c'mon
and today was the realese of volume 5 o/
waiting for the illustrations kkkkkkk
and who knows, some spoilers too kkkkk
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 19:40   Link #413
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
i'm talking about novels guys c'mon
and today was the realese of volume 5 o/
waiting for the illustrations kkkkkkk
and who knows, some spoilers too kkkkk
You got me there.
Well let me get back to you.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 21:44   Link #414
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Indeed, new vol. is out, I'll try to share someillustrations as soon as I can.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 23:37   Link #415
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Indeed, new vol. is out, I'll try to share someillustrations as soon as I can.
wow really? please do it i'm counting on you... o>

@sky
hahaha do you hold any grudge against me man? kkkkk
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 02:15   Link #416
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Indeed, new vol. is out, I'll try to share someillustrations as soon as I can.
Where are it getting it from? Do you live in Japan?

Just picked up the book myself. Despairing from lack of kotori. I think we are pretty much set on the touka end at this point unless something crazzzzzzy happens.
__________________
I hope this meets the requirements...

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]

Last edited by Sylphic; 2012-08-18 at 02:59.
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 12:06   Link #417
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
Where are it getting it from? Do you live in Japan?

Just picked up the book myself. Despairing from lack of kotori. I think we are pretty much set on the touka end at this point unless something crazzzzzzy happens.
man please...kotori was his little sister until he discovered a while ago...do you really think that he would start see her as a woman? are a little sister lover? shit someone call the police...
tohka is the perfect par for him she is cute,has a ponytail and is lovely is something better than this in the novel?
well little sisters yanderes doesn't count -"
and that silver haired chick just doesn't match
and the blue haired one is just a loli and he is not a pervert
and the other one is a mass muder...she's just crazy (even thought she is on 2nd place in my opnion)
oh and if the twins enter there will be a harem ending with two blond twins girls (the best end ever?)
coff coff"
so yeah the most natural one is tohka *0*
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 12:46   Link #418
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
man please...kotori was his little sister until he discovered a while ago...do you really think that he would start see her as a woman? are a little sister lover? shit someone call the police...
tohka is the perfect par for him she is cute,has a ponytail and is lovely is something better than this in the novel?
well little sisters yanderes doesn't count -"
and that silver haired chick just doesn't match
and the blue haired one is just a loli and he is not a pervert
and the other one is a mass muder...she's just crazy (even thought she is on 2nd place in my opnion)
oh and if the twins enter there will be a harem ending with two blond twins girls (the best end ever?)
coff coff"
so yeah the most natural one is tohka *0*
I dunno.

Touka talks like a man. There is no moe if your girl speaks like a male.
__________________
I hope this meets the requirements...

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 19:20   Link #419
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
@sky
hahaha do you hold any grudge against me man? kkkkk
No What make you say that?


Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
man please...kotori was his little sister until he discovered a while ago...do you really think that he would start see her as a woman? are a little sister lover? shit someone call the police...
tohka is the perfect par for him she is cute,has a ponytail and is lovely is something better than this in the novel?
well little sisters yanderes doesn't count -"
and that silver haired chick just doesn't match
and the blue haired one is just a loli and he is not a pervert
and the other one is a mass muder...she's just crazy (even thought she is on 2nd place in my opnion)
oh and if the twins enter there will be a harem ending with two blond twins girls (the best end ever?)
coff coff"
so yeah the most natural one is tohka *0*
Yes on Tohka. They fit well together.
As I said before you have interesting taste.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 20:38   Link #420
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
No What make you say that?




Yes on Tohka. They fit well together.
As I said before you have interesting taste.
She really talks like a man kinda like Houki from infinit stratos i just make it sound normal since its hard to make jap attitudes into dialogues.
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, angelic spirits, comedy, drama, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, romance, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.