AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Accel World

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-14, 20:10   Link #21
Lycodrake
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 22
Does someone have a summary of how the Color and Metallic system works?
I only know: Red is long-range, Blue is direct attack, Green is defense, Yellow is indirect damage, and shades and blends mean someone is a mix of these.

And that Metallic ones resist properties of damage but are frail...
__________________
Lycodrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 03:27   Link #22
Orange Duke
オレンジ色の王
*Author
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 10
http://i.imgur.com/Uk4ig.jpg
Orange Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 09:07   Link #23
Lycodrake
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Duke View Post
Ah, alright, thanks. That's the one that I had seen before, but I wasn't sure if that was all the information we presently had.
__________________
Lycodrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 09:47   Link #24
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to ronelm2000
Can anyone get me links to where all the LN readers get all the info. about AW up to the lastest volume? Also, should I have posted this question in the LN thread instead?

---

Also, can memories be "backed up" in Neuro-Linkers (like files on a computer)?
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 06:38   Link #25
garf02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
Can anyone get me links to where all the LN readers get all the info. about AW up to the lastest volume? Also, should I have posted this question in the LN thread instead?

---

Also, can memories be "backed up" in Neuro-Linkers (like files on a computer)?
only a few are only a few are really novel reader, the rest we live up from spoilers, summaries and discussions around the web, this is risk if you have never if you have never been there but try at Accel World Threads in /a/ .

also you can see my paste bin
http://pastebin.com/u/garf02
garf02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 06:25   Link #26
Kennyal
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Was it ever explained how kuro cutting off the red kings head removed him from the accel world? I would have thought it would only result in some points loss?
Kennyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 07:52   Link #27
judasmartel
神の金槌 (ユダ=マーテル)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
Spoiler for Theory:
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 07:58   Link #28
Orange Duke
オレンジ色の王
*Author
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 10
Spoiler for Response to theory:
Orange Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 08:01   Link #29
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyal View Post
Was it ever explained how kuro cutting off the red kings head removed him from the accel world? I would have thought it would only result in some points loss?
Red Rider and Black Lotus was both Level 9.
Level 9 vs Level 9 always becomes sudden death, winner takes all.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 08:06   Link #30
Kennyal
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Spoiler for Speculation:


-edit- ignore above XD thanks for answer LRO

Last edited by Kennyal; 2012-09-08 at 08:07. Reason: Response
Kennyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 08:09   Link #31
judasmartel
神の金槌 (ユダ=マーテル)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
Then how about Level 8 Sky Raker losing her legs both in BB and in RL?
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 08:11   Link #32
Kennyal
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Next question!!

Chrome Disaster takes over the persona of the player that has been affected and causes them to go berserk in the virutal world but has it ever been explained if it has any effect on them in the real world? If a player became possessed by the item couldnt they just not login to stop themselves from going on a rampage?

-edit-
also what happened to Yellow Radio, he was fighting black lotus so a lvl 9 vs a lvl 9 and he dissappeared after Chrome Disaster intertupted the fight, shouldnt there have been a timer count down that would have resulted in his loss at the end?
Kennyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 08:22   Link #33
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyal View Post
Next question!!

Chrome Disaster takes over the persona of the player that has been affected and causes them to go berserk in the virutal world but has it ever been explained if it has any effect on them in the real world? If a player became possessed by the item couldnt they just not login to stop themselves from going on a rampage?

-edit-
also what happened to Yellow Radio, he was fighting black lotus so a lvl 9 vs a lvl 9 and he dissappeared after Chrome Disaster intertupted the fight, shouldnt there have been a timer count down that would have resulted in his loss at the end?
Spoiler for Chrome Disaster:


Yellow Radio fought in the unlimited zone, In other words there was no timer, so it was a no loss.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 08:46   Link #34
Orange Duke
オレンジ色の王
*Author
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyal View Post
Spoiler for Speculation:


-edit- ignore above XD thanks for answer LRO
Spoiler for Heads:


Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
Then how about Level 8 Sky Raker losing her legs both in BB and in RL?
Spoiler for Legs:
Orange Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 09:34   Link #35
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Duke View Post
Spoiler for Heads:




Spoiler for Legs:
Spoiler for Added Response:
__________________
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 01:30   Link #36
Meltyred
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
hmm anybody knows what trauma does Dusk taker have to get his special ability?
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 02:03   Link #37
Orange Duke
オレンジ色の王
*Author
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 10
Not known, but it was speculated here that he was jealous of what others had and wished to take all of it for himself.
Orange Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 02:09   Link #38
GundamZZ
残念美人
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Duke View Post
Spoiler for Legs:
Spoiler:
__________________
流麗のヒステリア Hysteria of flowing beautifully
三つ腕のリヒティ Lichty of three arms
重剣のクロエ Chloe of giant sword
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 02:11   Link #39
GundamZZ
残念美人
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Duke View Post
Not known, but it was speculated here that he was jealous of what others had and wished to take all of it for himself.
When they investigate his background, they seem to speculate his big brother (the possible parent) was the cause.
__________________
流麗のヒステリア Hysteria of flowing beautifully
三つ腕のリヒティ Lichty of three arms
重剣のクロエ Chloe of giant sword
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 04:08   Link #40
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to ronelm2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZZ View Post
When they investigate his background, they seem to speculate his big brother (the possible parent) was the cause.
Basically confirmed in Ep 23

Does Noumi know that:
Spoiler for Ep 24:
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
q&a

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.