AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-20, 06:55   Link #1001
Kadi
知識の探求者
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Actually it was 1.5 months.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 08:14   Link #1002
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 30
The way I see it, it's not her personality that changed, but merely the way she was looking at Godou. People's opinion's on people can change, especially in the first few days that they get to know a person. I don't see how it is THAT weird.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 09:55   Link #1003
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Campione! 07 - Campione Sentai Godoranger

That was a pretty entertaining episode, actually. Eric's "strategy" for subduing Lily was pretty crafty. Sometimes the best way to win a battle is not through force of arms, but through force of wit. Seeing the golden swords reforge themselves mid-battle to home in on Osiris was pretty cool, as well. Now that Yuri's taken advantage of the kissposition, it's only a matter of time before Lily does it too. She may deny wanting to do it, but she's been posing alongside Godo in the opening for some time now. Love what the Goat can do as well. Whenever people pose with color coded auras around themselves, it always moves me on some level. Now that these fun and games are over, beach episode!
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 10:37   Link #1004
Dorsai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Poland
Age: 29
It was both which changed- her personality and the way she was looking at him... If it would be only that second thing then it will be nothing to complain... But unfortunately its not that easy...
__________________
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 12:32   Link #1005
n120cky
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Golden sword is not one of 10 Godou's avatar isn't it?

Come to think of it, if golden sword can only be used on enemy that Godou has knowledge about, then wouldn't Athena(God of knowledge) authority will make him best god slayer out there?

Well Godou just need to tag team with her no need to kill her.
n120cky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 13:02   Link #1006
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
Golden sword is not one of 10 Godou's avatar isn't it?

The anime didn't really make it clear, but his tenth incarnation, the [Warrior], can summon the golden [Sword]. If you look closely, the last stone tablet that is shown in the opening is a warrior holding a sword and shield.
__________________
Awrya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 15:11   Link #1007
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
It was both which changed- her personality and the way she was looking at him...
She was arrogant before and arrogant after. The only difference is that she's now trying to seduce him. I have to say, her tactic's about as effective as any I've seen, against a dense harem lead.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 16:23   Link #1008
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
She was arrogant before and arrogant after. The only difference is that she's now trying to seduce him. I have to say, her tactic's about as effective as any I've seen, against a dense harem lead.
Yeah her personality doesn't seem to change at all. Unless someone can point out this change in personality.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 18:58   Link #1009
n120cky
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I have to say, her tactic's about as effective as any I've seen, against a dense harem lead.
I don't think that Godou is dense, he just pretty much don't really care about it.
n120cky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 03:21   Link #1010
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 30
I don't think he doesn't care, I think he's just intimidated.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 06:01   Link #1011
shapixa
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Kuou Academy
here are new preview pictures http://www.campi-anime.com/story/
__________________
<a rel=nofollow href=http://postimage.org/ target=_blank><img src=http://s16.postimage.org/relvy7swl/Untitled4.jpg border=0 alt= /></a>
<a rel=nofollow href=http://postimage.org/ target=_blank>photo hosting sites</a>
shapixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 11:11   Link #1012
willx
Nyaaan~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapixa View Post
here are new preview pictures http://www.campi-anime.com/story/
Ha, man.. The speed with which this anime goes through volumes is shocking..

2 episodes per volume seems to be the rate, except for Vol 3 which only got 1 episode?
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 11:24   Link #1013
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Ha, man.. The speed with which this anime goes through volumes is shocking..

2 episodes per volume seems to be the rate, except for Vol 3 which only got 1 episode?
I think you mena 3 episode per volume.
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 13:41   Link #1014
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
I don't think that Godou is dense, he just pretty much don't really care about it.
I think he slew and Egyptian deity (maybe Hatmehit) and usurped an Authority over the Nile...
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 16:03   Link #1015
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 30
I thought Cleopatra was the queen of denial?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 17:15   Link #1016
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I don't think he doesn't care, I think he's just intimidated.
Nah, Godou is dense, in fact all harem leads are dense, it's a part of the genre. If they aren't, you get a Makoto Itou scenario. The thing is, harem leads usually have some past event or personality quirk to explain their denseness. In Godou's case, it's his grandfather. Godou, from a young age has been very similar to his grandfather, who is a amazing ladykiller. His grandmother basically told him since he was young not to turn out like that. That is the source of the whole thing.
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 17:23   Link #1017
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Nah, Godou is dense, in fact all harem leads are dense, it's a part of the genre. If they aren't, you get a Makoto Itou scenario. The thing is, harem leads usually have some past event or personality quirk to explain their denseness. In Godou's case, it's his grandfather. Godou, from a young age has been very similar to his grandfather, who is a amazing ladykiller. His grandmother basically told him since he was young not to turn out like that. That is the source of the whole thing.
Except this isn't a case of 'He's not getting it'.

He's clearly getting it, he's just not comfortable with it.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 22:15   Link #1018
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Except this isn't a case of 'He's not getting it'.

He's clearly getting it, he's just not comfortable with it.
Exactly, the reason he's uncomfortable is as I've stated above.
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 09:31   Link #1019
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
I always thought that a harem lead "being dense" means that he doens't realize the feelings of others toward him. But we clearly see that is not the case here. I mean he even questioned Erica's motives for seducing him at first.
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 12:02   Link #1020
shapixa
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Kuou Academy
''Serve, Receive,Toss, Attack'' godou is in the boob sandwitch xd
__________________
<a rel=nofollow href=http://postimage.org/ target=_blank><img src=http://s16.postimage.org/relvy7swl/Untitled4.jpg border=0 alt= /></a>
<a rel=nofollow href=http://postimage.org/ target=_blank>photo hosting sites</a>
shapixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.