AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-21, 10:46   Link #19221
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
Age: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
Yes NPH does get laid, but not with women.







Endless "Skynet has found us!" Soul
__________________
VF-19 and VF-22S from Macross Plus
Signature by ganbaru
Endless Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 12:28   Link #19222
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Kitch-Water and T.O., Canada
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
Why is the first thing I think of chess? Where two opponent pieces are aligned with your own so that even if they move one piece out the danger zone, the one behind it will be taken. My brain makes everything so lame : (((
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 12:54   Link #19223
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 13:02   Link #19224
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
Try this:

Don't click the link. WOT has rated it 4 reds.
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 13:10   Link #19225
Solafighter
Hige
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: God only knows
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
Try this:


__________________
Solafighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 14:12   Link #19226
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Sigh..i'm really this bad in English??

i agree with these kids= they don't play but watch the girl because is beautiful!!!!!! they don't look at the screen,because watching the girl is more interesting!!

and i agree with them..there is no way that if a girl in Lara Croft cosplay is playing a games close to me, i watch the screen..is obvious that i watch her.
Uh... If you ever meet kids who stare at you like that - it's not because you're pretty. It's because they're some kind unnatural abomination and are about to tear you to pieces.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 14:36   Link #19227
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
You guys do realize it's the same kid's face photoshopped onto the others, right?
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 14:38   Link #19228
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
No, they're clones. Evil, evil clones.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 15:01   Link #19229
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Uh... If you ever meet kids who stare at you like that - it's not because you're pretty. It's because they're some kind unnatural abomination and are about to tear you to pieces.
For me no...well he is a kid..maybe he don't know how to make a expression like" what a babe"!!!.., i have interpreted it like this...., however i have already been punished for my post .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
You guys do realize it's the same kid's face photoshopped onto the others, right?
Yes, this is true.
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 15:05   Link #19230
Kirito
Don't Leave Me ClariS!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Why can't this product be real...? I would buy it.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 16:48   Link #19231
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
You guys do realize it's the same kid's face photoshopped onto the others, right?

tHEY'RE actually scary if you look at them too long...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 17:34   Link #19232
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Spoiler for WTF in the Ependables 2 Chuck Norris scene:
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 17:48   Link #19233
Xefi
Fridget Damsel
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: "preparing to move to new house...nya"
Age: 31
Chuck Norris stops a chainsaw with his hand.
what is this guy made of?
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
ExXefi
Wall: 1410
Sig: 745
------
----
Xefizyxen
E---
F--
I-

Last edited by Xefi; 2012-08-21 at 18:09.
Xefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 19:06   Link #19234
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
YES, it had been taken down the last time I posted it, but now it's back. You'll probably end up wanting to watch the whole thing.

__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 19:39   Link #19235
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010

__________________
Yui Is My Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 20:04   Link #19236
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
From the Syria Crisis:

Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 20:41   Link #19237
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 22:12   Link #19238
Mr Hat and Clogs
Troublemaker Fanclub
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
From the Syria Crisis:

^ wait, that's not from a movie? Hell add some explosion in the background and some fancy title and you'd have some blockbuster.
__________________

Last edited by Mr Hat and Clogs; 2012-08-21 at 22:57.
Mr Hat and Clogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 23:10   Link #19239
Elestia
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
It's the equivalent of Ridiculously Photogenic Guy meme created by reddit if I'm not mistaken.

__________________
Elestia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 23:49   Link #19240
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New England
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
What is the joke of the site? I don't wanna go to it since it has a bad security rating.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic38963_5.gif
Urzu 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
humor

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.