AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-22, 13:15   Link #27081
Znozzy
Praise the sun!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Any photos of this Anksha incident?
Sorry, as soon as i noticed it this morning my reaction was to fix it as soon as possible, didn't think of taking a photo of it
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 13:19   Link #27082
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
The Dark Hound afterall eh? Interesting. I wonder if that means that they will skip the Double Bullet for now.
The new MG Nu is also very interesting for me. I don't have a Nu Gundam yet.
As for the Byarlant Custom, that is really interesting for me^^ Because so far that is the only new announcement where I know that I will definitely buy it.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 14:31   Link #27083
Butagami
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The netherlands
Age: 22
Byarlant Custom is a beast. A MG, though unlikely, would be interesting. Still, Nice to see it get some love, which it deserves after what it did...
__________________
Ali El Saarchez got owned in cqc by the sniper-type. TWICE. And both of the times his ms's sword arm got lobbed off casually. Not quite so mighty now, huh?

Awesome creator of Music
(Yeah, with a capital M. Also perfect for AMV's for example)
Butagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 16:13   Link #27084
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
The Dark Hound afterall eh? Interesting. I wonder if that means that they will skip the Double Bullet for now.
The new MG Nu is also very interesting for me. I don't have a Nu Gundam yet.
As for the Byarlant Custom, that is really interesting for me^^ Because so far that is the only new announcement where I know that I will definitely buy it.
I think they're gonna release the Special Ops version as a Premium online exclusive item, but for now the Darkhound will come out first, followed by the Double Bullet soon after.



.
.
.
.
.
Quick questions..

What do you guys think are the currently best selling (or still best selling since a while back) GunPla kits?

Anything from SD, HG, RG, and maybe MG.
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 16:20   Link #27085
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Germany
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
What do you guys think are the currently best selling (or still best selling since a while back) GunPla kits?

Anything from SD, HG, RG, and maybe MG.
The HG G-Saviour of course
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 16:21   Link #27086
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
The HG G-Saviour of course
What else?
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 17:20   Link #27087
maknaedik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
So why is it that Universal Century stuff gets 2.0's and 1.5's whereas Alternate Century stuff doesn't?
Proof on how UC kits deserve 2.0 more than the rest, If you bothered to listen

I have this strong feeling that MG DB will never happen. Though I really really REALLY want it, seeing the dissatisfied reaction of Nike is worth it.
__________________
I'm a red gunpla collector. I collect everything that's red. But my priorities are MG->1/100->HGs unless they're super rare

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 17:22   Link #27088
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
Proof on how UC kits deserve 2.0 more than the rest, If you bothered to listen
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 17:22   Link #27089
Araxiel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Cambridge
Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
Proof on how UC kits deserve 2.0 more than the rest, If you bothered to listen
Probably something as simple as UC kits simply being older, and thus in more need of a revamp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
The HG G-Saviour of course
Don't forget the HG Nobell Gundam!
__________________
Araxiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 17:27   Link #27090
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Germany
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
Proof on how UC kits deserve 2.0 more than the rest, If you bothered to listen

I have this strong feeling that MG DB will never happen. Though I really really REALLY want it, seeing the dissatisfied reaction of Nike is worth it.
NO, thats NOT worth it! Definitely not! This isn't Exia R2, it's freakin Double Bullet! It's a REAL lead Gundam! I know your probably joking, but please don't say such things
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 17:29   Link #27091
Araxiel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Cambridge
Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post

I have this strong feeling that MG DB will never happen. Though I really really REALLY want it, seeing the dissatisfied reaction of Nike is worth it.
Nike's missing several potential AGE-1 and AGE-2 MGs off his list anyway.
__________________
Araxiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 18:25   Link #27092
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Araxiel View Post
Nike's missing several potential AGE-1 and AGE-2 MGs off his list anyway.
Like what? The ones not listed aren't important or already came out and I have it.

Anyway, what is your thoughts on GG Infinite/Gundam Guy?

Good business? Good prices? I often read that people think the shipping cost is too damn high from people.

Give me your pros and cons for him.
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 18:31   Link #27093
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 34
For those considering investing in that "New" Gundam Ver.Ka, please consider the following :-

MG Crossbone X1 -> MG Crossbone X1 Full Cloth
MG V Gundam -> MG V-Dash Gundam
MG Unicorn ver.Ka -> MG Unicorn FA Ver.Ka.

So what if

MG Nu Gundam Ver.ka ->(?) MG Nu Gundam HWS->(?) MG Hi-Hu Gundam Ver.ka
__________________
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 18:32   Link #27094
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
For those considering investing in that "New" Gundam Ver.Ka, please consider the following :-

MG Crossbone X1 -> MG Crossbone X1 Full Cloth
MG V Gundam -> MG V-Dash Gundam

So what if

MG Nu Gundam ->(?) MG Nu Gundam HWS
That's a risk that all GunPla fans need to consider. =D


.
.
.
Anyway, what is your thoughts on GG Infinite/Gundam Guy?

Good business? Good prices? I often read that people think the shipping cost is too damn high from people.

Give me your pros and cons for him.
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 18:54   Link #27095
FalsePrime
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
For those considering investing in that "New" Gundam Ver.Ka, please consider the following :-

MG Crossbone X1 -> MG Crossbone X1 Full Cloth
MG V Gundam -> MG V-Dash Gundam
MG Unicorn ver.Ka -> MG Unicorn FA Ver.Ka.

So what if

MG Nu Gundam Ver.ka ->(?) MG Nu Gundam HWS->(?) MG Hi-Hu Gundam Ver.ka
Hi Nu is a much, much newer kit and has almost zero issues and most people addore it.

As for HWS Nu, it certainly could happen but honestly I find HWS Nu to be ugly and one of the worst Gundam designs out there and I certainly wouldn't mind if it came after Nu.

Also there is always the chance that HWS might not happen just like we never saw Perfect Gundam Ver Ka or Full Armor Gundam Ver Ka or several other's that could have happened.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 19:08   Link #27096
Araxiel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Cambridge
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Like what? The ones not listed aren't important or already came out and I have it.

Anyway, what is your thoughts on GG Infinite/Gundam Guy?

Good business? Good prices? I often read that people think the shipping cost is too damn high from people.

Give me your pros and cons for him.
You've got the AGE-1 Flat on there, but what about the AGE-1 Razor? Not to mentoin the Starks, the Swordia, the Gundead, the Magina, the Warzes, the Brocka, the Airias, the Beelzerga, the Goliath and the Beaks.
All these could be achieved by just swapping some parts from the AGE-1 MG. It'll be an easy way to milk money from Bandai! We all know they can just squeeze a new frame of parts out with no effort, right?
Not to mention all the easy variants they could release with the Age-2 Artemis, Zantatsu, Phoenix, Double Blade, Vise, Sielg, Guardia, Judgia, Wolff, Jiarc and Geist! Where are the MGs I deserve, Bandai?
[/tongue-in-cheek]

As for Gundam Guy, I haven't done much business with him. HLJ are reliable and cheap enough for my needs.
__________________
Araxiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 19:09   Link #27097
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Araxiel View Post
You've got the AGE-1 Flat on there, but what about the AGE-1 Razor? Not to mentoin the Starks, the Swordia, the Gundead, the Magina, the Warzes, the Brocka, the Airias, the Beelzerga, the Goliath and the Beaks.
Don't forget the Golden Arrow. :V
__________________
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 19:09   Link #27098
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
Hi Nu is a much, much newer kit and has almost zero issues and most people addore it.
Old time purist hates the streamlined redesign that do away with the bulk

Quote:
As for HWS Nu, it certainly could happen but honestly I find HWS Nu to be ugly and one of the worst Gundam designs out there and I certainly wouldn't mind if it came after Nu.
You can do away with the armour if you don't like it and display the vanilla version beneath.

Quote:
Also there is always the chance that HWS might not happen just like we never saw Perfect Gundam Ver Ka or Full Armor Gundam Ver Ka or several other's that could have happened.
Profit is king nowadays for Bandai. Almost every MG Kit they had pushed out for the past 2-3 years had recycled parts from an earlier release.
__________________
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 19:11   Link #27099
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
All those not needed. Not in the anime..
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 19:15   Link #27100
Araxiel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Cambridge
There's anime footage they made of the AGE-1 Razor specially for the game. It's certainly a better idea than the Flat.
[Joking and likelihood aside, AGE-2 Zantatsu is pretty awesome, anyway.]
__________________
Araxiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.