AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-23, 05:37   Link #23001
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
The MC going berserk has been done to death a thousand times in many anime,games and manga. It's getting less and less and less interesting, as well as predictable. In other words,Cliche. It would be more cool if tsukune fights by his own and not losing his mind while in his vampiric form. It would also be cool if gin will have his own spotlight.After all, he is a werewolf.The only species that can really rivals vampires in battles.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 12:09   Link #23002
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
Well about Tsukune we all remmber when he fought with Kyo again he used his vampire powers like if i remember that he used some seals to use half of vampire powers right.

But what happen if he release all the seals.
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 12:44   Link #23003
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
Well about Tsukune we all remmber when he fought with Kyo again he used his vampire powers like if i remember that he used some seals to use half of vampire powers right.

But what happen if he release all the seals.
There hasn't been anything that could precisely indicate, how much of Tsukune's vampire powers have been used, since we even don't know what is the limit of Tsukune's vampire powers.

Sure, the seal release definitely increased the amount of youkai energy, compared to his "sealed" state, but the details - in other words, how much Tsukune's youkai energy increases with each "seal release", still remains unknown.

Now, what would happen if Tsukune released all of his seals - the answer should be pretty obvious - he would degenerate into his "second" berserk state, and pretty much, become a second Alucard, since at the moment, there isn't anything that could imply that Tsukune can retain his human sanity, without the Holy Lock's assistance. Basically, if something like that happened, at the current point in the story, it would pretty much lead to a downer ending.

In other words, Tsukune still needs some time, before he will be capable of fully controlling his vampire powers - I assume that he will achieve that, when we will get pretty close to this manga's end, which at the moment is still pretty far away from us, since too many plot points still remain unresolved.

Not to mention, what makes you think that Tsukune would need to fully release the seals on his Holy Lock - it should be pretty obvious that Tsukune won't be the person who would be fighting Gyokuro or Alucard, since they are definitely still above his current power level (with Alucard being above everyone's power level's, since even Akasha can't "completely" defeat him).

After all, you haven't forgotten that Tsukune in his berserk form wasn't capable of doing anything to a seriously weakened Tohou Fuhai, in his older form, and I think that Gyokuro is at a similar or maybe even higher level of power then Tohou Fuhai in his younger form - in other words, if Tsukune would actually think of fighting her, I believe he would be squashed by her in two maybe one second.

Akua is different, since I definitely think she isn't as strong as Gyokuro, so Tsukune definitely wouldn't need to fully release the Holy Lock's seals against her. Considering that Inner Moka also participates in this fight, I assume that removing 2 maybe 3 seals (depending on how many of those are contained in the Holy Lock) is enough to defeat her, although it will still be a pretty hard battle.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 09:14   Link #23004
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
We know that Touhou Fuhai would have definitely taken precautions as far as Tsukune and the Holy Lock are concerned, in order to prevent a repeat of what happened during the ritual. Tsukune now displays the ability to release seals on the Holy Lock, Touhou no doubt modified the seal to allow this, he must have also made the seal stronger, since Tsukune is now capable of assuming has vampire form without the Shinso power creating a strain on the seal, this originally resulted in some of the links cracking and breaking on the Holy Lock.

The fact that Tsukune is now capable of removing seals on the Holy Lock, means that he is able to control larger portions of the Shinso power without losing his sanity. Now what would happen if Tsukune were to release all the seals on the Holy Lock? he would not only become a vampire, but will release his full power, whether or not Tsukune is capable of this, we still don't know. If Touhou modified the seal to where Tsukune would be capable of releasing the Holy Lock completely, than that would mean that Tsukune had reached a level during his month long training, to be capable of controlling his full power without losing his sanity and that Touhou trusts him with it.

I somewhat agree with Chris38, that it's to early for Tsukune to have complete control of his powers, however, I wouldn't mind seeing a scenario where Tsukune releases the Holy Lock completely and remains in control of his full power. I also don't want to see Tsukune lose control, its time for him to control his powers, he has the body that the Shinso blood and power can move around freely in, now all Tsukune has to do is use his willpower, to overcome the Shinso blood within his veins.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 09:47   Link #23005
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
@Shinso Tsukune

Well, I have to say that I partially disagree about what you mentioned in you're last post.

I mean that I disagree about the part of you're post that says that Tsukune would become a vampire, if he completely removes the Holy Lock, since in my opinion you shouldn't ignore the recent comparisons between Tsukune and Alucard, which in my opinion wouldn't be pointed out, if Ikeda simply aimed for Tsukune to become a vampire or Shinso vampire at the end of his development.

In my opinion, he's going to be something similar to Shinso vampires, in the sense that Tsukune, at the end of his development is still going to, more or less, retain his original human appearance, but, just like Alucard, who definitely also has some similarities with Shinso vampires, Tsukune's not going to be 100% the same kind of being as a "naturally born" vampire who was later injected with the blood of a Shinso vampire, like, for example, Inner Moka.

Otherwise, what would be the point, of all the mentions that Tsukune had, about becoming a being that is a threat to the entire world - after all there has been nothing indicating that Inner Moka would receive a similar treatment as Tsukune did, despite her having the same Shinso blood that Tsukune has inherited.

In other words, Tsukune's human origins, definitely have a effect on what he is going to become in the end, at least considering how differently he is treated, compared to Inner Moka, despite him having the same kind of blood that Inner Moka has.

Although, I have to say that I also wouldn't mind to see Tsukune have full control over his powers, but it's too early for something.like that to occur.

After all, we don't even know the full dangers of a "former" human inheriting the blood of a Shinso vampire, considering Tohou Fuhai's behavior when that particular fact has been revealed to him, there is definitely some more information waiting to be revealed to us, then what was mentioned to us, so far, and well, personally, I doubt that it's going to be a simple task for Tsukune to take full control over his Shinso powers - first of all, he needs time for his body to grow accustomed to that power, but, in my opinion, he is also going to need to do something else, then just give his body some time, for it to grow accustomed to it's "new powers", before Tsukune will gain complete control over his powers.

In other words, there are definitely going to be some more dramatic developments, before this matter is going to be fully resolved...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 10:58   Link #23006
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Your right, I shouldn't have put the part where he would become a full vampire because something like that would require him to be a natural born vampire, but he does have a vampire form, however, he isn't a pure blooded vampire though. I would love to see Tsukune's full power when that time comes.

Something similar to Shinso vampires? Now thats what I'm curious about. Now that he is a modifed-human who has inherited the Shinso blood and it's title. The question is that when the time comes that he would become very similar to Shinso vampires, would he be superior? or inferior?

I can totally see Tsukune becoming totally OP.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 11:12   Link #23007
Azure-Priest
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
you mean kahlua and her mother?

if so.. then perhaps they join in the fight... things get out of hand and tsukune goes berserk...

you all want 2 see it just as much as i do... ^^
I'm actually quite confused about that. Didn't Kahlua and Gyokoro get on an airship and LEAVE the fortress before Akuha started fighting Uro and Tsukunue at the end of #54? If so, what are they doing back, and how did they get there? Teleportation?
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 11:25   Link #23008
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Your right, I shouldn't have put the part where he would become a full vampire because something like that would require him to be a natural born vampire, but he does have a vampire form, however, he isn't a pure blooded vampire though. I would love to see Tsukune's full power when that time comes.

Something similar to Shinso vampires? Now thats what I'm curious about. Now that he is a modifed-human who has inherited the Shinso blood and it's title. The question is that when the time comes that he would become very similar to Shinso vampires, would he be superior? or inferior?

I can totally see Tsukune becoming totally OP.
I think that in the end, Tsukune is going to be superior compared to "regular" Shinso vampires - after all Inner Moka isn't considered as a being that shouldn't live, because it's a threat to the entire world, right

We don't know the reason, why Tohou Fuhai was so, let's say frightened by Tsukune's "new berserk" form, but we will probably learn that in the future chapters / arcs.

After all, I think that Tohou Fuhai's reactions wouldn't make a lot of sense, if Tsukune would actually become a being that is inferior to a regular Shinso vampire, right ?

One, thing I'm quite sure about is that Tsukune's existence is definitely going to cause some problems between the Youkai Academy and the entire vampire race, except for a few outcasts, that are currently the members of the Newspaper Club, since, personally I doubt that they would look fondly on a being that could easily overwhelm them, once he gains control over his powers.

At least that's what I think, is going to happen, once Tsukune's existence becomes more known in the youkai underworld, which is, most likely going to occur, as soon as the current arc is over, since I don't know how, an event of this magnitude, as what has occurred in the current arc, so far, could be kept hidden, from the vampire society, especially with Gyokuro being there - and, I believe that she will survive the events of the current arc, even if her current plans will fail.

After all, Ikeda wouldn't make a volume cover, with her on it, if she was only meant to be, a single arc villain.

@Azure-Priest

No they haven't left the fortress at all. I think that you where the one who misunderstood something.

The only place that Gyokuro and Kahula where shown of leaving, has been, most likely some control room, where Gyokuro was monitoring what happens in the Floating Garden, using her vampire sensor ability.

At least that's what I think, after I once again looked at chapter 54, since the background of the pages, where Gyokuro and Kahula are being shown, doesn't look like an airship to me.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 16:22   Link #23009
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Since, there isin't a long time, before the next chapter is going to be released, what are you're expectations on what is going to be contained in the next chapter ?

In my opinion, obviously the fight between Akua vs Moka and Tsukune is going to get more serious, with Tsukune being forced to transform into his vampire form, which, naturally is going to be combined with the "revelation" - to Inner Moka and Akua, at the very least - that Tsukune has inherited Moka's Shinso blood.

We will also be shown, some more information about the training that Tsukune underwent, before the infiltration to the Fairy Tale HQ began.

Of course, I also assume that the second team is going to make an appearance, after all with Gyokuro and Kahula being so close to Moka and Tsukune's fight, I see no reason why the fight against the two of them should be delayed by Ikeda.

I also doubt that we will have much movement on the Alucard / Akasha / Miyabi / Kiria / Hokuto's plot points of the current arc, to me, it's still a little too early for that part of this arc to start being resolved, since the fight against Akua is still ongoing, and it doesn't look like it will end soon, and the fight against Gyokuro and Kahula hasn't even began.

Personally, I doubt we will have much development on those plot points that are , until the two fights, that I mentioned, are going to get, pretty close to it's conclusion, which, in my opinion, is going to occur after 2, maybe 3, chapters.
Yeah, I'd say Tsukune will get more serious in the next chapter, and once Akuha realizes he's inherited what she's been denied her whole life, that might make her truly snap. The thought of a "lowly human" inheriting Moka's Shinso blood would be the ultimate insult to Akuha, and she'd probably go berserk afterwards.

Such a development would excite Gyokuro, and she'd probably stay her hand. I'd say she won't act unless Akuha actually loses, then she'd move in, most likely to enforce the "you lose, you die," philosophy that the RV villains have. That wouldn't bother me in the least. But by then Fuhai and company should arrive, and intercept the madwoman before she could act against the A Team. Can't wait for it.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 17:10   Link #23010
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Yeah, I'd say Tsukune will get more serious in the next chapter, and once Akuha realizes he's inherited what she's been denied her whole life, that might make her truly snap. The thought of a "lowly human" inheriting Moka's Shinso blood would be the ultimate insult to Akuha, and she'd probably go berserk afterwards.

Such a development would excite Gyokuro, and she'd probably stay her hand. I'd say she won't act unless Akuha actually loses, then she'd move in, most likely to enforce the "you lose, you die," philosophy that the RV villains have. That wouldn't bother me in the least. But by then Fuhai and company should arrive, and intercept the madwoman before she could act against the A Team. Can't wait for it.
I wonder if Tsukune will see more of Akua's memories and her past, if she gets even more unstable after finding out that Tsukune has inherited Aasha's Shinso blood.

As for Gyokuro, I wonder what her reaction will be when she sees Tsukune with the Shinso power, hes already sparked her curiousity after Miyabi mentioned him in his convo with her, I'm sure itle be very interesting. If Gyokuro tries the "you lose, you die" philosophy, Tsukune might jump in to save her and thats when things get real.

There have been scenarios where villians who are redeemed, come to the side of the good guys and the bad guys go with that philosophy will try to kill that person, because they would be considered weak, the Masked King definitely has that philosophy and perhaps even Gyokuro as well, I wouldn't be surprised.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 18:08   Link #23011
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
nobody detected my sarcasm...

ehh.....

anyway...

Akua, joining the team would be interesting... although as to her becoming one of the "good" guys, i doubt...

most likely, if the situation like her swapping sides were to occur, she'd be a side fencer, or at least only work in the shadows... cant really see them forgiving her for everything she's done so far... >>

and as for Gyokuro, im also interested in her reaction, if she were to see Tsukune using his vampire powers to a fuller extent >>

on a side note... any1 getting guildwars2?
__________________
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 19:30   Link #23012
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Don't you guys think that issa might have a surprised appearance in this arc?
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 19:43   Link #23013
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladrave View Post
Don't you guys think that issa might have a surprised appearance in this arc?
has he even been mentioned since they went into moka's soul??
__________________
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 20:04   Link #23014
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Nope he's not.

What about it?

That's why it's Might and Surprised.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 20:22   Link #23015
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladrave View Post
Nope he's not.

What about it?

That's why it's Might and Surprised.
Why does your tone sound angry?

I merely asked a question of confirmation...

lord... people these days >>
__________________
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 20:24   Link #23016
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Well, it's not my fault that YOU concluded that i'm angry.This is the internet after all.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 20:25   Link #23017
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladrave View Post
Don't you guys think that issa might have a surprised appearance in this arc?
I'll surprised if he actually appears. Though if he is still alive, and finds out Gyokuro was humiliated by a group of children, I'm sure he'll be amused as well as elated. How the mighty have fallen, and all that. We'll see.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 20:29   Link #23018
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
It would be more cool if we got to see him in action.We did got to see him fight in the anime but i considered it as non-canon. After all, he stopped kahlua and akua with just a single clap.Makes me really curious how he is not in a level of a dark lord or not a dark lord.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 20:41   Link #23019
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladrave View Post
It would be more cool if we got to see him in action.We did got to see him fight in the anime but i considered it as non-canon. After all, he stopped kahlua and akua with just a single clap.Makes me really curious how he is not in a level of a dark lord or not a dark lord.
Being able to stop the fight with a clap doesn't amount to how strong he is... (he told them to fight to measure Akua's strength, when he saw enough he merely told them to stop... it does not imply that they stopped because of something like his strength, after all, the sole reason they were fighting to begin with was because he told them to...)

regardless, it was described that although he was not a dark-lord, he had powers that were above an S class vampire... so one would assume that he is at least equal if not stronger >>

though saying that... the headmaster doesn't seem "strong" to me...

oh and... when someone phrases a question like "what about it?" it is usually not associated with a positive tone of speech
__________________
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 20:56   Link #23020
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Yes, still described although i'd really want to see him in action.Maybe after this arc(if there is)there will be an arc solely for him or something like that.The head master AKA the exorcist looks badass to me(Well he got a hood lol)But it seems his powers is based on exorcism hence the his nickname.That is why i'm quite skeptical whether he is a yokai or a human.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.