AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-07-28, 11:03   Link #441
yuzen003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: USA
Has there been any official announcement that the series is ending? This arc seems to be wrapping things up, but I'm not sure if I can accept it is the end until they make it official.
yuzen003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 12:52   Link #442
Okashira
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chile
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzen003 View Post
Has there been any official announcement that the series is ending? This arc seems to be wrapping things up, but I'm not sure if I can accept it is the end until they make it official.
No announcement at all.

It's pretty obvious that they Yuuko isn't going to pass on until she gives Yukariko some sort of closure and peace of mind.... And I really doubt that such is going to happen in only 1 or 3 chapters.

They still haven't played that "teaser" that Teiichi himself could be in danger the more he approaches the 7th mystery.
__________________
Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 17:03   Link #443
bumbayker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: In the middle of nowhere
This definitely appears as the final arc of the manga and I'm looking forward to how it ends. I just hope Maybe doesn't rush it or leave loose ends. Anyway I hope he has a new series in mind when this manga is over.
bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 09:20   Link #444
GrimJack
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
according to Maybe's blog Tasogare is on hiatus in this months issue of Joker so after the scanalators are finished with chapter 36 their will be a two month gap
__________________
GrimJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 14:40   Link #445
Okashira
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chile
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
according to Maybe's blog Tasogare is on hiatus in this months issue of Joker so after the scanalators are finished with chapter 36 their will be a two month gap
Hiatus don't last a single month. Isn't it simply the usual scheduled 1 issue break that every author takes for "gathering info" every now and then?
__________________
Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 17:19   Link #446
bumbayker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: In the middle of nowhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Hiatus don't last a single month. Isn't it simply the usual scheduled 1 issue break that every author takes for "gathering info" every now and then?
That really depends on the frequency of each chapter release. Since TOxA is a monthly release we have to wait at least 2 months from the last chapter. Beside I think the manga is coming to its climax. Maybe probably wants to come up with well thought off ending and not a copy-paste of the anime's end. He also deserves a break now and then.
bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 21:22   Link #447
APNki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Canada
Here is some spoilers for the next chapter: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=469289

Spoiler for thoughts:
APNki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 21:38   Link #448
Okashira
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chile
Quote:
Originally Posted by APNki View Post
Here is some spoilers for the next chapter: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=469289

Spoiler for thoughts:
Hmm....

Spoiler:
__________________
Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 21:36   Link #449
Okashira
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chile
Double post because Maigo released the newest chapter.

I sooo knew that this event was foreshadowed from the start (☞゚∀゚)☞
__________________
Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 22:22   Link #450
yuzen003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: USA
Yuuko looked so happy during the first half of this chapter, Teiichi should just accept being hugged.
yuzen003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 06:28   Link #451
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
Reminded me of Kuroko for a bit there.
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 19:10   Link #452
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Flashback time! Perfect way of showing us what happened.

And Nee-sama!? Whaaat!?
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 03:05   Link #453
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Looks like this is slowly converge/overlap with anime ending?
__________________
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 04:19   Link #454
GrimJack
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
If I am understanding Maybe's twitter (which I may not be) the reason for no chapter this month is a bad back. I guess it was so bad it hampered his ability to draw

as for the anime he commented earlier that he gave the team his "blessing" to come up with their own ending his ending despite similarities is already vastly different to the anime, Yuuko is going willingly to confront her past and Teiichi is not trapped in Yuuko's body as he was in the anime, it will just diverge from here I think
__________________
GrimJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 06:15   Link #455
drulo
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
as for the anime he commented earlier that he gave the team his "blessing" to come up with their own ending his ending despite similarities is already vastly different to the anime, Yuuko is going willingly to confront her past and Teiichi is not trapped in Yuuko's body as he was in the anime, it will just diverge from here I think

I wonder what Maybe has in mind for the next few chapters
__________________
drulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 02:41   Link #456
Kyouka
Is Here
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Age: 23
im thinking this manga has only a few chapters left T-T
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 16:48   Link #457
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Looks like this is slowly converge/overlap with anime ending?
Didn't watch the anime... shhhh!
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 18:02   Link #458
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Eh, I see the Tasogare anime the same way I see the first Full Metal Alchemist anime. They were given some idea about how the story is supposed to go, but it still went off in a very different direction from the manga.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 02:48   Link #459
APNki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Canada
Summary for chapter 37 here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=496839
I checked it against the raw and everything matches up.

Spoiler for thoughts:


Also some of the art in the panels for this months chapter look unfinished.

Last edited by APNki; 2012-09-28 at 04:37.
APNki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 05:06   Link #460
GrimJack
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by APNki View Post
Summary for chapter 37 here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=496839
I checked it against the raw and everything matches up.

Spoiler for thoughts:


Also some of the art in the panels for this months chapter look unfinished.
which would tie in with Maybe's back troubles which gave him so much grief he couldn't do the chapter last month
__________________
GrimJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ecchi, mystery, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.