AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-08-29, 00:48   Link #27281
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Providence is one of my favorite Gundams, and even though I don't buy kits, I'm still eager to see more of it. Can't wait to see the insane detail builders will give it.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 00:51   Link #27282
FalsePrime

Given the love for SEED and the lack of Evil side suits from AU series in the MG line I would imagine the people who would agree with you are far, far more in number then those who could be like me.

I just always hated Prov/Legend designs so it has little interest to me and the amount of SEED is bordering on to much for me just as Wing was before the break.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 02:21   Link #27283
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Personal taste between providence & legend: prefer legend overall balance , sleek design though prefer providence big beam rifle & the gauntlet shield/beam saber
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 04:14   Link #27284
helois

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post

MG Providence ?

the shoulder's frame is similar to the new seed shoulder's frame,the "bulky" waist and chest is similar to Providence.. large shoulder...uhmf... it seems really Providence... lol

but i think it will come out in 2013...

the 2012 will be a too "Seedius" year even the Providence..
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 05:03   Link #27285
Akyra

TBH, I prefer the Legend over Providence, but hey release both!

Wonder if they'll release the druggies too...I've always liked Calamity...
Akyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 05:14   Link #27286
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

So, it's been awhile since I last ordered some kits. Today I ordered:

HG Gundam AGE-2 Double Bullet (My second one)
HG Gundam AGE-2 Dark Hound
HG Gundam AGE-3 Normal
HG Gundam AGE-3 Fortress
HG Gundam AGE-FX
HG Gundam Legilis
HG Ghirarga
and to top it of the MG Nu Gundam Ver.Ka

Can't wait for them to arrive/to be released^^
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 05:27   Link #27287
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

I would like for the trio Gundam to be MGed too. Hell, that was my wish for so long.

Still, I have this bad feeling that MG Providence will mark the end of MG SEED Remaster line coz Providence is the last Gundam that appear in the anime.

@StrikeFreedomV2
Hmm..HG Darkhound? You don't wanna wait for the MG?
Old 2012-08-29, 06:27   Link #27288
firefox
Seed seeder

I would liek a providence, but it's not my favorite suit unless bandai can do some miracles with it's large backpack.

personally, if you wnana do another seed MG make it a grunt suit!!! Ginn, dagger 105, CGUE, GU-aiz...anything goes
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 06:30   Link #27289
Akyra

Let's hope Bandai will milk the Seed line some more.

Dun believe I actually wanted Bandai to milk it some more...lol
Akyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 06:42   Link #27290
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
@StrikeFreedomV2
Hmm..HG Darkhound? You don't wanna wait for the MG?
I'm currently prefering HG's over MG's. I don't have that much space at the moment and I own so many HG AGE-kits already that I would like to keep them in scale I will get the MG eventually, though, maybe next year.
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 06:48   Link #27291
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
So, it's been awhile since I last ordered some kits. Today I ordered:

HG Gundam AGE-2 Double Bullet (My second one)
HG Gundam AGE-2 Dark Hound
HG Gundam AGE-3 Normal
HG Gundam AGE-3 Fortress
HG Gundam AGE-FX
HG Gundam Legilis
HG Ghirarga
and to top it of the MG Nu Gundam Ver.Ka

Can't wait for them to arrive/to be released^^
Oh damn~ LOL
Personally, I'm waiting for that list in MG (except for Nu Gundam since I don't like UC and Ghirarga since I don't care about it).

Old 2012-08-29, 09:52   Link #27292
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
I'm currently prefering HG's over MG's. I don't have that much space at the moment and I own so many HG AGE-kits already that I would like to keep them in scale I will get the MG eventually, though, maybe next year.
The thing with me, is that I try to get all the leads (and variations) in Master Grade first, and then the other few like key enemies, important characters, etc.. I get them in High Grade if I want it and if there is no 1/100 No Grade or 1/100 Master Grade.

Again, my preference..

MG --> 1/100 No Grade --> High Grade

I just hate how HG kits:

a. require so many stickers
b. no inner frames
c. missing details
d. require painting for many details
e. some stickers are annoying as hell to put on and either don't go on well or fall off too easily
f. loose parts. yea i know you can use some tamiya extra thin cement to stiffen them up, but still.. >_<
Old 2012-08-29, 10:05   Link #27293
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
The thing with me, is that I try to get all the leads (and variations) in Master Grade first, and then the other few like key enemies, important characters, etc.. I get them in High Grade if I want it and if there is no 1/100 No Grade or 1/100 Master Grade.

Again, my preference..

MG --> 1/100 No Grade --> High Grade

I just hate how HG kits:

a. require so many stickers
b. no inner frames
c. missing details
d. require painting for many details
e. some stickers are annoying as hell to put on and either don't go on well or fall off too easily
f. loose parts. yea i know you can use some tamiya extra thin cement to stiffen them up, but still.. >_<
Just like to point out that everything you mention is really to be expected of the grade, couldn't honestly tell me you expect to compare them to MGs or even RGs do you?
Also some of these problems are there for any grade, fact I don't have to pay a fortune for a HG is a massive plus.
Old 2012-08-29, 10:11   Link #27294
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Just like to point out that everything you mention is really to be expected of the grade, couldn't honestly tell me you expect to compare them to MGs or even RGs do you?
Also some of these problems are there for any grade, fact I don't have to pay a fortune for a HG is a massive plus.
Relative really.

How so?

I don't buy many kits at all. So that "cost" of being into GunPla isn't a big deal. When you buy like 12 HG's I'll get like maybe 1 or 2 MG's. =P

Plus, I stick with Age and 00.
Old 2012-08-29, 10:30   Link #27295
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Relative really.

How so?

I don't buy many kits at all. So that "cost" of being into GunPla isn't a big deal. When you buy like 12 HG's I'll get like maybe 1 or 2 MG's. =P

Plus, I stick with Age and 00.
Cause it's one of the biggest factors for alot of people, cause it's affordable.
Just pointing that out.
Also those that would get 12 or so HG would def be getting their moneys worth over those getting a couple of MGs.
Also another very important thing I left out before but in no way is any kit that Bandai or any other model kit company release just that good, they all require work to make them better, that's actually part of the whole hobby.
For the people who make them to perfect themselves.
If one doesn't want to then I'd say the hobby isn't for them.
Old 2012-08-29, 10:50   Link #27296
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Also another very important thing I left out before but in no way is any kit that Bandai or any other model kit company release just that good, they all require work to make them better, that's actually part of the whole hobby.
Bonta, you forgot that Nike doesn’t build MG kits. He’s only collecting MG boxes.
Old 2012-08-29, 10:56   Link #27297
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Bonta, you forgot that Nike doesn’t build MG kits. He’s only collecting MG boxes.
And because I don't show my built kits means I only buy the kits and leave them?

FAIL LOGIC IS FAIL

I have some videos of them on private on my YouTube channel. I don't need haters spamming it. That's all. I'll show 1 video later in public. =)
Old 2012-08-29, 12:10   Link #27298
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Quote:
Cause it's one of the biggest factors for alot of people, cause it's affordable.
Just pointing that out.
Also those that would get 12 or so HG would def be getting their moneys worth over those getting a couple of MGs.
It depends on what the individual in question is looking for. For instance, I'm a novice builder, so I snap kits together and that's about it. I personally prefer the HG line over the MG for lighter cost and slightly shorter build times, but the 00 MG line held my attention because of the awesome details. Having recently finished the MG 00 Seven Sword/G, I am immensely pleased with how it looks.

Not every kit has to be an MG to be worth buying: it simply has to be a model that one likes

Quote:
I have some videos of them on private on my YouTube channel. I don't need haters spamming it. That's all. I'll show 1 video later in public. =)
I watch YouTube reviews to see if a kit is right for me, not hate the guy doing the review I think most people watch reviews for similar reasons.
Infinite Zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 12:14   Link #27299
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn View Post
It depends on what the individual in question is looking for. For instance, I'm a novice builder, so I snap kits together and that's about it. I personally prefer the HG line over the MG for lighter cost and slightly shorter build times, but the 00 MG line held my attention because of the awesome details. Having recently finished the MG 00 Seven Sword/G, I am immensely pleased with how it looks.

Not every kit has to be an MG to be worth buying: it simply has to be a model that one likes

I watch YouTube reviews to see if a kit is right for me, not hate the guy doing the review I think most people watch reviews for similar reasons.
The thing is, a lot of people thumbs down my videos without commenting, just on the fact that I posted a video. Sometimes it would be package video unboxing that I receive from friends, me showing off my game collection, showing my GunPla, etc. People just thumbs down the videos..

If I can get people to comment more, subscribe more, and thumbs up the videos (i.e. like, favorite, etc), then I might be more inclined on doing giveaways.

And sometimes, I do giveaway videos, and people still thumbs down... I mean the requirements are very simple. Comment, subscribe, like, and favorite. If you put in a video response, you get another entry. But if you do the 4 basic requirements, then you get 4 entries. >_>

I dunno why anyone would thumbs down, other than the fact that I uploaded it.

Go figure, eh?

Oh and I see that you finally did a MG from the 00 series. =) You see why I enjoy it so much? You see why I want 4 more MG's from 00.. Exia R2, Exia R3, 00 Qan[T] Full Saber, 00 Qan[T] ELS ver.).. =D

But for now, I think I will stay with Age MG's.. You should try them. They're very streamlined and efficient engineering, and they're like 1500 YEN (give or take) cheaper than the 00 Master Grades while still being very impressive..

Age-1 Normal
Age-1 Titus
Age-1 Sparrow
Age-2 Normal
Age-2 Darkhound (coming soon)

That's all that's out so far, but I am pretty sure that we will get:

MG Age-2 Double Bullet
MG Age-2 Normal Special Ops
MG Age-3 Normal
MG Age-3 Orbital
MG Age-3 Fortress
MG Age-FX
MG Legillis --> maybe
MG Age-1 Flat
MG Age-1 Flat (Grandsa)
MG Age-1 Flat (Zefuld Launcher)

...as regular and or P-Bandai Online releases.
Old 2012-08-29, 12:51   Link #27300
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Quote:
Oh and I see that you finally did a MG from the 00 series. =) You see why I enjoy it so much? You see why I want 4 more MG's from 00.. Exia R2, Exia R3, 00 Qan[T] Full Saber, 00 Qan[T] ELS ver.).. =D

But for now, I think I will stay with Age MG's.. You should try them. They're very streamlined and efficient engineering, and they're like 1500 YEN (give or take) cheaper than the 00 Master Grades while still being very impressive..
I might've mentioned that I had a MG 00Q a while back, and if I didn't, I have now. That was a pretty fun build, and although I loved the construction and detail, I lamented the 00Q's minimalistic loadout. Interestingly enough, the full sabre was released as a promotional item or something in a Hobby Magazine (don't quote me on this one). That said, I am very satisfied with the MG 00SS/G and because term is starting, I don't think I'll have time to build any more models. Maybe I should post some images...

Meanwhile, as for your YouTube videos, I think you should review more kits, and show off some completed products. I think people don't like seeing boxes all the time, hence their responses
Infinite Zenith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy