AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-28, 21:26   Link #23041
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladrave View Post
Would be cool if we see more of him.
But am i the only one who thought that his name is lame or uncool?
seems my quote is out dated. Issa doesn't look like Saber.


Oh and yes lewd devil III is Inner Moks x vamp Tsukune, which is probably out dated as well since Tsukune now has under gone training.


Anyways a complete cosplay dress of Mizore, Shimapan panties not included.

http://www.mbok.jp/item/item_355793942.html

http://im9-a.mbokimg.dena.ne.jp/2/7/942/355793942.1.jpg
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 23:42   Link #23042
Voceane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Somewhere in the universe
And voila the first spoiler found in another forum. Sorry but this time too it's certainly a fake.
Spoiler for First Spoiler (Fake):


Spoiler for Delirium on the fake spoiler:
Voceane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 01:29   Link #23043
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korps! View Post
Yes, me likes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voceane View Post
And voila the first spoiler found in another forum. Sorry but this time too it's certainly a fake.
Spoiler for First Spoiler (Fake):


Spoiler for Delirium on the fake spoiler:
Spoiler:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 03:13   Link #23044
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voceane View Post
And voila the first spoiler found in another forum. Sorry but this time too it's certainly a fake.
Spoiler for First Spoiler (Fake):


Spoiler for Delirium on the fake spoiler:
I agree with you that the spoiler is definitely fake.

Now on the topic of Tsukune:

Spoiler for RE: Tsukune discussion based on fake spoilers:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 07:23   Link #23045
sakurahime75
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Germany
Me and my friend have another Theory regarding the Headmaster and Tsukune.

Spoiler:
sakurahime75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:09   Link #23046
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
I think it's pretty unlikely that Tsukune's origins will be changed at this point in the story.

After all, the thing that makes Tsukune unique, and "special" in the main cast of the story, has been and still is the fact that he was originally 100% human.

That's what makes him different, or "special" in the ayashi world, that despite being a human, he managed to survive and obtain the powers of a Shinso vampire.

I think it would pretty much destroy the entire story, if Ikeda would actually change Tsukune's origins to something that wasn't fully "human", at the very least, it would cause Tsukune to lose the uniqueness that he currently has, which would pretty much ruin everything on the achieving coexistence with humans subplot this series currently has.

After all, if Tsukune wouldn't have any relation with the "human world", to begin with, what would be the point of bringing him into the youkai academy to begin with.

Well, I agree about one thing, that at least we should be given some explanation on how Tsukune was capable of surviving everything that has happened to him so far, since just saying that he was "lucky" is to me, a kind of "weak" explanation, since you have to be more then "lucky" to be capable of surviving everything that Tsukune went through so far.

Although naturally, this explanation won't change the fact that Tsukune has been originally 100% human, at least before he met Moka, which is not something that will be changed, in my opinion at least, since the "thing" that makes Tsukune "special" is the fact that he was originally a pretty normal, ordinary guy that you can pretty much find anywhere.

As for the reason, why Tsukune was "chosen", it might be, because he has a pretty high adaptability rate to some "unexplainable" or "supernatural" events, which would definitely help Tsukune to survive his life in the Youkai Academy.

I mean to say, that he might have been chosen, because of his "personality", and not because of some "supernatural" difference between him, and other humans that live in the R+V world.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 09:19   Link #23047
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
I got an idea about that fake spoiler. It's possible that Gyokuro will discover Tsukune's Alucard-like aura, and comes to a revelation that they can use him as an alternative to finish resurrecting Alucard, if they can't continue to use Moka. I'm guessing Akua would come to the same conclusion, but will be on edge once she finds out that a former human inherited Akasha's Shinso blood.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 09:31   Link #23048
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I got an idea about that fake spoiler. It's possible that Gyokuro will discover Tsukune's Alucard-like aura, and comes to a revelation that they can use him as an alternative to finish resurrecting Alucard, if they can't continue to use Moka. I'm guessing Akua would come to the same conclusion, but will be on edge once she finds out that a former human inherited Akasha's Shinso blood.
on edge? she go bat s@#$ insane and be out to totally murder him to a point where vampire or shinso blood can't revive him
__________________
shadow1296 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 09:59   Link #23049
sakurahime75
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I got an idea about that fake spoiler. It's possible that Gyokuro will discover Tsukune's Alucard-like aura, and comes to a revelation that they can use him as an alternative to finish resurrecting Alucard, if they can't continue to use Moka. I'm guessing Akua would come to the same conclusion, but will be on edge once she finds out that a former human inherited Akasha's Shinso blood.
maybe not just Gyokuro but the masked King himself...

Akua, nasty as she is, is just a lonely girl who needs someone to give her some love. None of the other sisters are that way over the edge, as her...
But sooner or later she will be overwhelmed by Tsukune Charm


@Chris38
I might be tooo overinspired by other Vamp-Stories and the like, sure
but nonetheless I wonder how Moka did know Tsukune in her long-ago-memories. When they met in her memories she never heard his name.

And it's not that impossible, that they did have a past together in some ways.
Personalley I don't think this would totally ruin the story but maybe explain some things.
Ok, if you see it from a "pure-human-ambassador"-side then yes, it could ruin everything, but if he was half-human-half-youkai to begin with, wouldn't that fit in the "both-world-can-live-together" way of thinking?

And I always wondered, why no one said something about his lack of Yokai-energy before Kuyou interrogated him. According to Mokas lessons, they all should've noticed the human aura aka the lack of a yokai one. If not the other students, then at least the teachers...

Can't wait till next Chapter
sakurahime75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 10:47   Link #23050
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
@sakurahime75

You see, Tsukune's lack of ayashi / youkai aura, can be covered pretty simply, he was in his "human" form, like the rest of the academy students, since humans generally don't have anything like "youkai energy" of "aura's", I think that part of that disguise is to prevent yourself from releasing even a small amount of youkai energy, while you are in that "form".

I think that's part of the reason why he was capable of infiltrating the Youkai Academy so easily.

And on you're claim about Tsukune being a half human ayashi hybrid from the beginning, well true that might not destroy everything about the human - ayashi coexistence, except for the fact that, Tsukune hadn't demonstrated any, supernatural capabilities, before he has been injected with Moka's Shinso blood. Not to mention he's supposed "inherent ayashi powers" haven't made an appearance in any way, which should have definitely occurred in my opinion, considering what Tsukune went through so far, to reach his current power level.

Not to mentioned, Tsukune's parents haven't demonstrated that they have any relation with the youkai world, after all, if they had some relation with the ayashi world, you would think that they would be a little more cautious before they send their only son to such a suspiciously titled school as "Youkai Academy".

After all, isn't it a really suspicious way of naming a school

Of course, if you want, you can pinpoint me the places, in the manga, where you assume that Tsukune's apparent "dormant" powers have awakened, then we might have at least some "evidence" to continue this discussion, since for now I just don't see how you're theory could actually work.

And as for Moka and Tsukune having a past together, I think you are confusing a few things, the place where Tsukune and the rest have ended up, have been her "sealed" memories from her childhood.

We don't have the full details about that particular arc, at least I see a few things about this, that haven't been properly explained, but the main thing has been portrayed pretty clearly.

Tsukune's appearance in those memories didn't change Moka's past, it changed how Moka "remembers" those particular events.

In other words, she might think that she met Tsukune in her past, but in reality, that has never occurred. Not to mention, for some unknown reason, maybe because Tsukune is so important to her the "current day" Moka can briefly override her "memory" self, which is I believe the thing that has occurred, during Tsukune's "confession".

Of course, things could always change, but I think I will still keep my earlier opinion on this matter... that Tsukune was 100% human, before he entered Youkai Academy.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 00:46   Link #23051
sakurahime75
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Germany
@Chris38
We'll see hopefully soon enough wich way it'll be
sakurahime75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 01:18   Link #23052
Voceane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Somewhere in the universe
You say that Tsukune has no special power. YOU ARE WRONG, he has the most dreadfull power: the power to attract bishoujo.
Otherwise you are right, there is no way Tsukune isn't a pure human.
Voceane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 03:32   Link #23053
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voceane View Post
You say that Tsukune has no special power. YOU ARE WRONG, he has the most dreadfull power: the power to attract bishoujo.
Otherwise you are right, there is no way Tsukune isn't a pure human.
LOL.. that "power" is pretty common among harem manga hero's

At least, unlike a typical harem protagonists, you could easily see why Tsukune has caught the attention of some many girls
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 18:50   Link #23054
khprincessh
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: lala land
cant wait for the new chapter
__________________
inner moka evil soul good person
khprincessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 20:08   Link #23055
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
cant wait for the new chapter
We always are, mate. Every month, same anticipation. Same amazing chapter! xP
__________________
Mach56gs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 23:04   Link #23056
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
I don't like fake spoilers. Spoilers I don't mind.

Next chapter or it didn't really happen.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 00:40   Link #23057
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
I can't wait for the next chapter as well, where I assume Akua is going to get serious, and Tsukune will be forced to transform into his vampire form, probably along with releasing the first seal of the Holy Lock.

I really wonder if Akua is going to consider Tsukune as a savage beast, once she senses his Alucard like aura

Of course, I doubt that just releasing the first seal of the Holy Lock is going to be enough to beat Akua, so the fight against her, won't end in the next chapter, since this is pretty much the first fight, where Inner Moka and Tsukune actually work together to beat their opponent, so it should have an approbate scale, by taking more then 1 - 2 chapters to resolve.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 02:01   Link #23058
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I can't wait for the next chapter as well, where I assume Akua is going to get serious, and Tsukune will be forced to transform into his vampire form, probably along with releasing the first seal of the Holy Lock.

I really wonder if Akua is going to consider Tsukune as a savage beast, once she senses his Alucard like aura

Of course, I doubt that just releasing the first seal of the Holy Lock is going to be enough to beat Akua, so the fight against her, won't end in the next chapter, since this is pretty much the first fight, where Inner Moka and Tsukune actually work together to beat their opponent, so it should have an approbate scale, by taking more then 1 - 2 chapters to resolve.
Yeah, once he gets serious, Akuha won't be mocking him anymore, she'll be too busy fighting for her life. Which I truly hope ends after this arc, I've rarely despised a fictional character more than I do Akuha, and I won't miss her once she's gone. Good riddance.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 22:03   Link #23059
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Well, chinese scans of chapter 56 have appeared on the web, and well

Spoiler for 56:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 22:30   Link #23060
GrimJack
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Holy crap!!! Great chapter
__________________
GrimJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.