AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-29, 11:08   Link #461
Lantern
<(゜∀。)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 27
Alright, here's Batch 2:

Spoiler for Taichi, the Oni-chan:
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 12:09   Link #462
miow
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Another during the triple date in Step Time. This one is for real.
What happened there?? Kinda curious!
miow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 16:44   Link #463
Lantern
<(゜∀。)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by miow View Post
What happened there?? Kinda curious!
Well, it really is just a normal dating event organized by Iori and Yukina (Yui's friend, the blonde girl who was chatting to Yui when Taichi swapped into her body during episode 2.)

The three pairs are Taichi/Inaba, Aoki/Yui and Ishigawa/Nakayama (I don't know what to say about this pair... Ishigawa popped out of nowhere in YR while Nakayama is well... Nakayama, the cameo twin tail girl who hangs out with Iori in class.)

Anyway since this event is post-YR timeline,

Yui became a lot more tsundere towards Ahoki, being all shy and stuff lol.

While the Taichi/Inaba pair becomes sorta... well...

In Iori's words:

"You two are like long married couples now! You're too comfortable and natural towards each other, what happened to all the cutesy exchanges >_< You're supposed to be dating, c'mon Dere-ban come out come out! >_<"

Dere-ban did show up eventually (albeit just a little) but there's been less comedic remarks. However... that doesn't mean the pair isn't still drowning you in honey:

Spoiler:
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 21:24   Link #464
yu3
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Thumbs up

Kyaa~ *Scream like a fan girl*

Wow Lantern, thank you for making a translation of this awesome scene.. I'm really, really happy . Very very happy that i want to bang my head on the wall because of this awesome sweetness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post

Spoiler:
It will be nice if Anda Sadanatsu will add that scene. (Taichi marriages.. XD)
yu3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 21:34   Link #465
Lantern
<(゜∀。)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by yu3 View Post
Kyaa~ *Scream like a fan girl*

Wow Lantern, thank you for making a translation of this awesome scene.. I'm really, really happy . Very very happy that i want to bang my head on the wall because of this awesome sweetness.
Personally, I like that their relationship tastes like coffee: Bittersweet (in a good way). They've gone a long way.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 21:41   Link #466
miow
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
"You two are like long married couples now! You're too comfortable and natural towards each other, what happened to all the cutesy exchanges >_< You're supposed to be dating, c'mon Dere-ban come out come out! >_<"

Dere-ban did show up eventually (albeit just a little) but there's been less comedic remarks. However... that doesn't mean the pair isn't still drowning you in honey:

Spoiler:
Dere-ban~ Agh, I love this couple! Thx for the reply, Lantern!!
Jeez, they're too sweet!! >_<
miow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 23:23   Link #467
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
W-We don't have that kind of relationship...
We have the "Otouto looking up to Onee-chan" relationship.


Anyway, after being back from a business trip, I guess it's high time I post the illustrations of the latter four volumes.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 23:26   Link #468
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
We have the "Otouto looking up to Onee-chan" relationship.

I was thinking more along the lines of aku yuu...
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 00:56   Link #469
Ridwan
Got A Bad Desire
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: قلوب المؤمنين
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I was thinking more along the lines of aku yuu...
That sounds closer to me and ane-ue's relatioship, actually (at least, when a certain Singaporean trap is involved... )
__________________

Last edited by Ridwan; 2012-08-30 at 06:00.
Ridwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 09:28   Link #470
yu3
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Err... Can I ask you guys a question? Um.. Is Sadanatsu Anda a guy or a girl?
yu3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 16:47   Link #471
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: United States of America
Quote:
Originally Posted by yu3 View Post
Err... Can I ask you guys a question? Um.. Is Sadanatsu Anda a guy or a girl?
That's... actually a really good question. I just looked it up and the only info I get is that he/she is the author of Kokoro Connect as well as some basic background info, everything else like gender and blood type are listed as N/A...
__________________

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage
Hollownerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 17:16   Link #472
starlol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Should be a guy...since most shounen light novel authors are guys(I did a small search and some of females authors are bungaku shoujo, toradora,gosick...)

Anyone of you read Short Stories: Boy Meets Girl in Three Minutes?
1 of the story is written by Sadanatsu Anda.
__________________
starlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 17:54   Link #473
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
You could sort of tell the author's a guy in the way he writes At least to me it is- The male perspective (or rather just Taichi's) is sharper and detailed.



Of course, lets not forget that even a series like Sekirei is written by a woman, so I guess anything is still possible
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 18:05   Link #474
Jmac
Sharing my world thru art
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Anywhere I can draw inspiration from
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You could sort of tell the author's a guy in the way he writes At least to me it is- The male perspective (or rather just Taichi's) is sharper and detailed.



Of course, lets not forget that even a series like Sekirei is written by a woman, so I guess anything is still possible
Some of the best stories are written by women, so in a sense it doesn't really surprise. Prolly the one instance that gave me a "Whaaaat? Really!?" reaction was finding out that Hiromu Arakawa was a woman. Ah, the mighty power of pen names
__________________
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 18:18   Link #475
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
True, women have greater imagination after all... Gonna need all of that for story-telling...
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 18:43   Link #476
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Male. What makes me feel a bit awkward is that he was born only 2 months earlier than me.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 20:11   Link #477
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Male. What makes me feel a bit awkward is that he was born only 2 months earlier than me.
So for an author, he's goddamn young?
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 20:15   Link #478
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
So for an author, he's goddamn young?
I heard they come in younger package than that.
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 22:24   Link #479
Jmac
Sharing my world thru art
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Anywhere I can draw inspiration from
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I heard they come in younger package than that.
I've found out that the guy who wrote Eragon was 19 when his book was published (circa 2002). So yeah, I believe it :P
__________________
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 05:28   Link #480
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: United States of America
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlol View Post
Should be a guy...since most shounen light novel authors are guys(I did a small search and some of females authors are bungaku shoujo, toradora,gosick...)

Anyone of you read Short Stories: Boy Meets Girl in Three Minutes?
1 of the story is written by Sadanatsu Anda.
I thought this series was categorized as Seinen? Well personally it doesn't really matter whether the author is male or female; all I know is that they can write a good series and that's enough for me.
__________________

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage
Hollownerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
romance, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.